300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
September 14, 2007 @ 11:51 PM
Nerdyck

arite,so im into underground hiphop (mosdef,talib,murs,lupe,living legends ect ....)and i dont listen to tha radio because it only plays garbage and bullshit,but somehow i keep hearing FUCKING LIL WAYNE EVERYWARE!!!! i cant stand this fag.i mean,all he ever talks about is money,cars,drugs and sex.then,he has the nerve to say that he's tha best rapper alive.then,he also has tha nerve to say fuck pharell.i mean,pharell hooked him up with hella bape shit and all this faggot says is "fuck you" in return ??? this guy gets on my last fucking nerve and i kant stand the fact that everyone is on his nuts saying that he's the fucking god of rap....
September 14, 2007 @ 11:52 PM
Crook

|0....this isnt a debate this is a rant
September 14, 2007 @ 11:59 PM
Nerdyck

i kno it seems like a rant,but i accualy wanna see who ppl think is better,lupe fiasco or lil wayne?
September 15, 2007 @ 12:01 AM
Crook

lol then edit your post and ask
September 15, 2007 @ 12:04 AM
damnwitless1

I've said it before and I'll say it now. Fuck Lupe Fiasco. I don't know about you but when I listen to music I don't want to hear some dork preaching to me

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

September 15, 2007 @ 12:07 AM
Nerdyck

lol then edit your post and ask

i allready made my point.
September 15, 2007 @ 12:08 AM
Fishscale

Why does there need to be a specific thread for it when there seems to be a Lil' Wayne debate on here on a daily basis anyway.
September 15, 2007 @ 12:09 AM
darkmatter

your not a NERDYCOOLKID your just a KID that is a NERD that wants to be COOL......you try to rep underground but 3 out of 5 of the artist are mainstream.....scram dweeb...
September 15, 2007 @ 12:16 AM
Nerdyck

your not a NERDYCOOLKID your just a KID that is a NERD that wants to be COOL......you try to rep underground but 3 out of 5 of the artist are mainstream.....scram dweeb...

wateva fag,u probably dnt evn kno all the underground ral shit that im on bitch.try forigen exchange,RA tha rugged man,mahtie bush,5th ave,rouge scholars,urban thermo dynamics(U.T.D) and shitloads more.bitch im on a fuckin higher level then ur gay ass....
September 15, 2007 @ 12:22 AM
PAVED

^You are an idiot. Do you think you are some kind of elitist? BTW- Please learn how to speak English.
September 15, 2007 @ 12:31 AM
Crook

i allready made my point.

No you didnt i made your point for you...cool

wateva fag,u probably dnt evn kno all the underground ral shit that im on bitch.try forigen exchange,RA tha rugged man,mahtie bush,5th ave,rouge scholars,urban thermo dynamics(U.T.D) and shitloads more.bitch im on a fuckin higher level then ur gay ass....

This proves ur a kid trying to act cool
September 15, 2007 @ 12:32 AM
Crook

how can you be on a higher level when your so "underground"?

just asking.

i died laughing cool +1 for u
September 15, 2007 @ 01:14 AM
YungBrooklyn

Im not going to knock waynes hustle, the guy makes his money.

But 50 was right when he called him a music prostitute, he collabs with everyone for the cash and the publicity. Which is probably not a bad marketing scheme either, i bet his album sales for the Carter III are gona be really high.
September 15, 2007 @ 11:45 AM
LogIc

lupe, common and talib are not underground rappers
September 15, 2007 @ 12:41 PM
FearItSelf

arite,so im into underground hiphop (mosdef,talib,murs,lupe,living legends ect ....)and i dont listen to tha radio because it only plays garbage and bullshit,but somehow i keep hearing FUCKING LIL WAYNE EVERYWARE!!!! i cant stand this fag.i mean,all he ever talks about is money,cars,drugs and sex.then,he has the nerve to say that he's tha best rapper alive.then,he also has tha nerve to say fuck pharell.i mean,pharell hooked him up with hella bape shit and all this faggot says is "fuck you" in return ??? this guy gets on my last fucking nerve and i kant stand the fact that everyone is on his nuts saying that he's the fucking god of rap....

honestly this thread gets made about twice a day, but I like you.
Lupe is better, Wayne isn't as good as him
September 15, 2007 @ 04:29 PM
Essence0

Kweli, Mos, and Lupe never talked about money, drugs, sex, etc.? Mos Def got a track called Ms. Fat Booty, Lupe's older shit b4 the Farenheit mixtapes involved a lot of drug and gun talk, and Kweli is much more then an underground or conscious rapper, both titles that he hates.
September 15, 2007 @ 04:34 PM
9inchesofsole

I Bet You He Doesnt Know Half Those People He Wrote Down, Probably Google Undeground Hip Hop. Fuckin Loser! Hey Nerdycoolkid>sad!!!
September 15, 2007 @ 05:04 PM
DStyles

Another Wayne thread?

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 15, 2007 @ 05:06 PM
myswag

^seriously. people need to understand your not going to tell us something we haven't heard already.
September 15, 2007 @ 06:50 PM
FearItSelf

^seriously. people need to understand your not going to tell us something we haven't heard already.

so true
September 15, 2007 @ 07:34 PM

Inactive

i didnt even come in here for a while because i just saw another wayne thread and one of those pops up on here a bout twice a day, with people arguing and ranting about the same shit. But seeing as this is just abunch of back and fourth....

*locked*

ya diiiiig[/wayne]

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.