Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 14, 2007 @ 10:21 AM
magneticman

coolcool

This album totally eclipses Curtis, really good album

better than graduation too, imo the best rap album along with finding forever so far but i've only listened to it once, i think it'll grow on me more..
September 14, 2007 @ 01:42 PM
CuttyBuddy

I was never a Chamilionaire fan, but I wonder if he's still sticking clean (not cursing, using the word n****, etc). Any decent guests on his album?
September 14, 2007 @ 02:16 PM
magneticman

yeah he doesn't swear at all. On the track with lill wayne, the word ho is censored.

notable guests are UGK (separately), lil wayne, krazie bone devin the dude and slick rick
September 14, 2007 @ 06:28 PM
Sanoroc

Chamillionaire is koo, but im not sure if its better than Graduation
September 14, 2007 @ 07:31 PM
emgee420

coolcool

This album totally eclipses Curtis, really good album

better than graduation too, imo the best rap album along with finding forever so far but i've only listened to it once, i think it'll grow on me more..

agreed without question
September 14, 2007 @ 08:09 PM
Bricks

his cd got NO promotion
September 14, 2007 @ 09:14 PM
CuttyBuddy

his cd got NO promotion

Exactly, none whatsoever. I'll find it very hard to believe that UV will be better than Graduation... picked it up on the 11th and listening to it every hour on the hour. But it's nice to see a rapper get mad respect for his shit even when he ain't using profanity. I'm going to check out his CD when it comes out though.

Just got his official tracklisting for UV, I'm anticipating that song with Bun B.
1. "The Morning News"
2. "Hip Hop Police Ft. Slick Rick
3. "Standing Ovation"
4. "Won't Let You Down"
5. "Industry Groupie"
6. "Pimp Mode" Ft. Bun B
7. "Rock Star" Ft. Lil Wayne
8. "Skit"
9. "The Bill Collecta" Ft. Krayzie Bone
10. "The Ultimate Vacation"
11. "Come Back To The Streets"
12. "I Think I Love You"
13. "The Evening News"
14. "Welcome To The South" Ft. Pimp C
15. "You Must Be Crazy"
16. "We Breakin Up"
17. "Skit - Stuck In The Ghetto"
18. "Rocky Road" Ft. Devin The Dude
19. "The Ultimate Victory"
September 15, 2007 @ 01:08 AM
YungBrooklyn

Im a big chamillionaire fan, but i think Graduation is a better album. The reason i think that is UV sounds like cham just packed a ton of stuff into one cd, Kinda hard to listen to the whole album with all the features and appreciate it as much. Ive bumped kanyes album more, it also has a smoother vibe to it.

Both albums are the best to drop this year so far.
September 15, 2007 @ 06:52 PM
FearItSelf

i loved hip hop police, im a big slick rick fan
September 15, 2007 @ 07:39 PM

Inactive

I cant do Chamillionaire. His voice is the worst thing ever to me, and his delivery sounds...I dunno ...weird. SO I dont even get to the lyrics cuz i dont listen long enough to hear that. Thats nice he's not cursing or whatever, but thats not that big of a deal. Ima cursing mother fucker myself and the fucking watchdog motherfucking bitch ass cock sucking censor *****s can suck my balls. Who really cares if u curse or u dont curse? I never lsitened to a MC because he cursed or didnt listen to one cuz he does. People curse in everyday langauge its not unique to hip hop culture rappers or even hip hop music. If he wants to do it because he doesnt want impressionable kids to hear those words, that comendable. But I fell like he's trying to make some weird ass social statement and to me its almost like giving in to the people who say "dont u dare say those naughty words! Thats devil music!"

Fuck that
September 15, 2007 @ 07:49 PM
Orpami

^ Cosign. You said exactly what I was thinking minus the 4th sentence.
September 15, 2007 @ 11:29 PM
YungBrooklyn

Well sub, the reason he took out the N word out of his rhymes is because he got tired of preforming his songs in clubs and everything and having white kids mouthing the lyrics to the track and then just saying the N word like its nothing right in front of him.

I heard it in an interview or read it somewhere cant remember.
September 16, 2007 @ 02:11 PM
magneticman

iono what to think about the no profanities thing really, I dont really see the point of him doing this as it will still get the explicit lyrics logo on the cover because of the social topics within the lyrics...
September 20, 2007 @ 01:42 AM
Cryptick

i like profanity.. its a way to emphasize emotion i think. Emotion is good smile

but yeah album is good. trying to get into it, but all that sining of Cham makes me roll my eyes and skip to the next track.

but that Pimp Mode song is nice with Bun B
September 20, 2007 @ 06:51 AM
magneticman

that's one of the few songs I dont like,

I wont let you down and morning news are my favourites i think..
September 21, 2007 @ 10:48 AM
DaVinci

Cd is tight

: Cd has a lot of fres beats
September 25, 2007 @ 02:34 AM
Cryptick

yeah a lot of people are saying its best album of 07

and im starting to buy into it with every listen
September 26, 2007 @ 03:20 PM
TJXenos

iono what to think about the no profanities thing really, I dont really see the point of him doing this as it will still get the explicit lyrics logo on the cover because of the social topics within the lyrics...

No sticker on the record.
September 26, 2007 @ 04:21 PM
Deco

hip hop police is OKAY...I'd never give it the time of day if it weren't slick rick. the beat just sounds outdated - if that's possible, i don't know.

completely agree about his delivery and voice being weird. it worked on ridin' dirty, but it doesn't seem very versatile or appealing to me.

but, i do respect him for taking a stand on something somewhat positive.
September 29, 2007 @ 09:17 AM
TJXenos

hip hop police is OKAY...I'd never give it the time of day if it weren't slick rick. the beat just sounds outdated - if that's possible, i don't know.

completely agree about his delivery and voice being weird. it worked on ridin' dirty, but it doesn't seem very versatile or appealing to me.

but, i do respect him for taking a stand on something somewhat positive.

The beat on hiphop police is meh, JR Rotem is baaaad, but hey my boys getting paid for recording his shit, so I can't hate on him while my fam is eatin off his success.
October 1, 2007 @ 09:34 PM
Cryptick

shit sold 78,000 copies first week

sad
October 3, 2007 @ 08:55 AM
TJXenos

shit sold 78,000 copies first week

sad

Other than hiphop police getting run 6 months ago, did this get ANY promotion?

Please login first to reply.