Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
July 17, 2007 @ 04:36 PM

Inactive

I just refuse to believe Curtis doesnt have something up his G-unit bra starp ready to unveil to push this albumn to actually sell a shitload of albums. Dude, is like the king of gimmicks. Lets see, he cant get shot again, to much police protection....he cant go on a jihad against respected artists he's done that already....

any gueses?
July 17, 2007 @ 04:41 PM

Inactive

From the way hes going now, its just gonna be waaayy more shit talking than he has ever done, about way more people.
July 17, 2007 @ 04:42 PM

Inactive

nah, i think he's smarter then that. he know the more shit he talks the more people at this point just say "thats just 50 being 50."
July 17, 2007 @ 04:56 PM

Inactive

Maybe he wants people on message boards to make a bunch of threads about him saying if that like him or don't or what he'll do next. I think he is trying to be the next lil wayne.
July 17, 2007 @ 05:09 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

^how do you figure he wants to be the next lil wayne?

Oh yeah, 50 tried to go on Master P for creating his new music label which will feature no cursing from the artists. 50 is still going to make a million or more records believe or not. Heard his new single "get money"? That is already garrenteed.
July 17, 2007 @ 05:12 PM

Inactive

Maybe he wants people on message boards to make a bunch of threads about him saying if that like him or don't or what he'll do next. I think he is trying to be the next lil wayne.

what?
July 17, 2007 @ 07:15 PM

Inactive

^Ha ha. Damn son thats hard.
July 17, 2007 @ 07:33 PM

Inactive

50's going to sell nomatter what. Just like Em, or Jay-Z will. I can't even knock him anymore. He's the top 5 richest man in hip hop and did it in less than half the time. As long as he doesn't turn his back on his own and sell out than I don't a problem with it. "I Get Money" is as good a single as anything else on the radio.
July 17, 2007 @ 08:54 PM
Black Chanler

I like 50 simply for the soul reason that he is the only rapper that gets paid for being hated, like a heel turn in wrestling. Ive haven't been to hype on him since Get rich or die trying back in 03 but he understand the business well.
July 17, 2007 @ 09:02 PM
matth

i think he's gonna try to make good music...and have that shit sell for what it is.
July 17, 2007 @ 09:21 PM
KC Demion

I just refuse to believe Curtis doesnt have something up his G-unit bra starp ready to unveil to push this albumn to actually sell a shitload of albums. Dude, is like the king of gimmicks. Lets see, he cant get shot again, to much police protection....he cant go on a jihad against respected artists he's done that already....

any gueses?

Damn hop Off what he ever do to get money yo self niigga stop hating
July 17, 2007 @ 11:08 PM
SoleFresh87

more beek against rapppers that didnt do anything to him for his album hype ...c mon guys this has been done for his last two albums

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

July 18, 2007 @ 01:13 AM
SantoAngelo

he's gunna do tracks with 9th, just blaze, kanye, Krisis, Kev Brown, pete rock, Pharell, Swizzy, Neo The Matrix aswell super track from premier. He's gunna stop making club songs and make some street anthems that dont involve how rich he is. He's gunna have collabs with the likes of Lupe Fiasco, kanye, Jay Z, Gunna pay just Blaze to give him a verse on a record not only that but willl reunite fifty with the game and all three will spit the verses of the century on just blazes best beat to date. Do a super epic song with Jay electronica with a Music Video filmed by Brian de palma in a Carlito's Way fashion. Matter of fact ive got inside sources says he's in the studio with joe budden making laying down something reminisent to dumb out lashing out at the industry as a whole on a 9th beat. The biggest suprise of the album will be a song with Jim Jones and the rest of Dipset announcing a G Unit dipset merger where him and jimmy will go back and fouth followed by juelz and lloyd banks on a crazy neo the matrix beat. The track produced by kanye ,jhon legend on the hooks, lupe fiasco on 2nd verse, kanye will be on last with fifty first. The track witl pharell will also feature jay z and will make people change lifestyles with the song hitting some heart to heart song for the ghetto people of america and will feature a video shot by spike lee himself which will revolve around them giving back to the hood all over the globe, showing us the humanity through music. Havent got much info on everything but more will be on the way.
July 18, 2007 @ 01:23 AM
CEL

What if he reunited with The Game what if it was all some crazy huge elaborate plan. Think about that!
July 18, 2007 @ 01:28 AM
etcetera

what about pharoe monch...or red man...lets worry about those who've no real PR whatsoever.
July 18, 2007 @ 01:43 AM
PeeWee

what about pharoe monch...or red man...lets worry about those who've no real PR whatsoever.

Aka all the good arstists signed to majors lol...
July 18, 2007 @ 01:52 AM
bomber

I figured he would just sell his shares in Vitamin Water for 400 million and then forget about rapping altogether?
July 18, 2007 @ 03:12 AM
azfan

- do a political single
- collab with the someone like gwen stafani
- break up g-unit
- who knows
July 18, 2007 @ 06:14 AM

Inactive

Hey, guys...this was basivcally a joke thread...I woulda thought the g-unit bra starp thing woulda given it away.
July 18, 2007 @ 07:01 AM
CHEEP

come out of the closet????
July 19, 2007 @ 01:27 AM
etcetera

come out of the closet????

rofl-sberger!

Please login first to reply.