July 20, 2007 @ 07:18 AM

Inactive

i cant believe that people on this thread are actually sayin that nas' last album wasnt hot...who cares if it had one mainstream cut...since when do we base an emcee on how many songs he put out on the radio...his sound is raw, his flow is ill, hip hop is dead was a bangin cd.....as far as 50..man 50 is weak bruh...he doesnt talk about shiiiiiiiiiiit...obviously nas doesnt do hip hop to sale records anymore he's tryna spread a message and provide hip hop fans with the good shit that they need.....im out

it caleed opinion my friend, has nothing to do with how many mainstream cuts where on there. I simply thought it was average. No need to bust a gasket about that. Not everyones gonna agree with something cuz you think its hot. It wasnt bad just boring to me. Maybe 4 tracks with actual play back value.
July 20, 2007 @ 01:07 PM

Inactive

ETHER 2

ETHER 2

ETHER 2

smilesmilesmile

but..
50 cent need to get shot.
no jokes.
July 20, 2007 @ 04:58 PM
Daijobu

I wouldn't say 50 is smarter than anyone. He has average intelligence and an above average drive to succeed. Mix that with the fact that he was given an extraordinary opportunity and he achieved what he achieved. I think he was forced to become a lot smarter once he achieved the success that he did, but he always had that business man mentality.

Everyone can be an entrepreneur in the united states and make millions, it simply takes the drive plus a certain degree of chance opportunities that you can be smart enough to take advantage of in the moment they are given to you..

yea and if 'ifs' and 'ands' were pots and pans the would would be a kitchen
July 20, 2007 @ 08:04 PM
Katsumoto

its sad to say but even the greatest rappers lose the touch as time goes on. To bad they dont follow as wine.. "better over time"
July 20, 2007 @ 08:13 PM
Essence0

Yea guys this discussion is great but uhm... I dont think anyone on this thread has sold more than even 300 units of records and, well, 50 cent has.

You can diss 50 all you want, but 50 has millions of dollars.

Millions

of

Dollars.

Obviously hes just a little bit smarter than you :\

You realize 50 Cent's success is just from luck and circumstance, like a lot of music artists. He was rapping for years and nobody cared, he was Nas's fucking hypeman during Nastradamus. He got shot however many times, put out a number of mixtapes that got some attention, was signed by the biggest producer and emcee at the time, and had beef with a rapper that everybody was sick of. If anything, he just has a better work ethic then most people.
July 20, 2007 @ 10:43 PM
unltd.

Concerning the whole thing about how he's making alot of money, Common sums it up pretty well:

"I could give a FUCK what you made in a year, *****, you wack/"
July 21, 2007 @ 01:15 AM
Kfisher

Concerning the whole thing about how he's making alot of money, Common sums it up pretty well:

"I could give a FUCK what you made in a year, *****, you wack/"

If that's from one of his new songs, please lemme know which one, kthx.
July 21, 2007 @ 01:21 AM
FlavaSava

Fifty bases all his arguements on sales and popularity.
July 21, 2007 @ 02:36 AM
unltd.

If that's from one of his new songs, please lemme know which one, kthx.

No, it's from one of his older songs named 'Dooinit'.
July 21, 2007 @ 03:27 AM
aroundtheclock

Please Nas can end halfa Dolla's career in a second.
July 21, 2007 @ 03:28 AM
aroundtheclock

Nas can end halfa dolla's career in a second.
July 21, 2007 @ 07:44 AM
Bricks

rap is rap
if you say 50 is wrong by his statements your just being stupid, most rap listeners dont wont to hear educated rap take for example BET they wont play educated rap, they place degrading songs, oh well expect to see souja boy on Bet instead of talib or jedi mind tricks.

Please login first to reply.