Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 5, 2007 @ 09:19 PM
Brdaking

What??
June 5, 2007 @ 09:21 PM

Inactive

You guys take the bait....

everytime
June 5, 2007 @ 09:21 PM
Response

these fools don't recognize good hip-hop..they all like the same i.e lil wayne, kanye, hiero, game, common, lupe etc...not saying the previously mnetioned are wack, except for game, lil wayne and kanye but these kids are like clones. dress alike, think alike.....they diss cormega but dont realize he's nice. same with joell...
June 5, 2007 @ 09:22 PM
Brdaking

Cormegas nice....Joell'z suspect....
June 5, 2007 @ 10:54 PM
Truth-B-Said

Im liking a couple of Joell joints. '125 grams pt.1' is hot.
But dudes be talking like hes some sort of saviour.
I put him in the same catergory as Papoose, Saigon and all that, 'nice with it' but i'll reserve my opinion till they drop a true Lp.

BTW Cormega is underated and a very talented dude.
June 5, 2007 @ 11:22 PM
IVANG

oh wow

response was banned.

suprise...surprise.

hahaha
June 5, 2007 @ 11:35 PM
darkmatter

dude not an "O.G." .....but just 22+
June 6, 2007 @ 02:20 AM
CEEZER

i wouldnt go THAT far. Cormega at least has a waay better ear for beats... cant say the same for Nas. i doubt dude is broke hes probably smilin all the way to the bank .. heard he gets $7 per CD he sells under his own label.

what better ear for beats??? I'm no huge nas fan but mega has the exact same flow just a different voice and his beats are usually average at best...you comparing j-love or one of his flunkies to Primo or Buckwild/??or pete rock ...please!!!!and 7$ a cd ain't that great if your selling 10,000 copies an album(and 7 seems very unrealistic when you look at promo cost studio time production packaging artwork paying mgnt. etc...i bet he's making about 3$ a cd)
June 6, 2007 @ 02:25 AM
CEEZER

these fools don't recognize good hip-hop..they all like the same i.e lil wayne, kanye, hiero, game, common, lupe etc...not saying the previously mnetioned are wack, except for game, lil wayne and kanye but these kids are like clones. dress alike, think alike.....they diss cormega but dont realize he's nice. same with joell...

mega's weak son and I hate all those dudes you mentioned too I'm no clone...maybe all you guys that think mega's dope are clones of a lesser kind, you know like how wayne and jeezy are gimmicks for the masses mega is a gimmick for the people that think they are smarter than the average fan, same with MF doom...don't even get me started on that douchebag of a geek
June 6, 2007 @ 03:59 AM
IVANG

what better ear for beats??? I'm no huge nas fan but mega has the exact same flow just a different voice and his beats are usually average at best...you comparing j-love or one of his flunkies to Primo or Buckwild/??or pete rock ...please!!!!and 7$ a cd ain't that great if your selling 10,000 copies an album(and 7 seems very unrealistic when you look at promo cost studio time production packaging artwork paying mgnt. etc...i bet he's making about 3$ a cd)

so your saying nas has pete rock and primo consistantly through out all his albums? im pretty sure Nas had plenty creative control on Illmatic but thanks to Mc serch none of those producers would've of gave him a second look. nas's production fell off after Illmatic (wonder why). mega on the other hand consistently has solid production. this is a stupid thing to argue about, but hey.... point is Mega Does have a better ear for beats. Nas needs other people to scope out good beats for him, he needs new 'yes men'.

and for the record Buckwild has never produced anything for Nas.
June 6, 2007 @ 06:25 AM
magik

Ortiz is like a watered down Technique, meaning he wants to be him, but he has nowhere near the skill and cadence.
June 6, 2007 @ 08:13 AM
MeccaDon718

Mecca, where you been dude?

Lol yea I know, it's been a while since I posted up but it hasn't been the same since the beginning of the year so I decided to ease back a little (Nerd what's good ?!) But I came on here yesterday and noticed the Joell Ortiz thread and said "hey this would be a good time to post up the interview". Now I don't know how (or why) Cormega's name is even brought up when talking baout Joell Ortiz. They both have different styles, flows, breath control, etc. But they're both good at what they do, which is spitting lyrics. But that's where it ends. How you been tho Sub ? (hit me on the PM so I don't derail from this thread...as like OTHER people lol)

And thanx Response...even tho I'm too late and your banned =[
June 6, 2007 @ 08:14 AM
MeccaDon718

and for the record Buckwild has never produced anything for Nas.

Oops I miss that part. Gotta stop you there...he produced "These Are Our Heroes" aka Coon Picnic (I like that title better)
June 6, 2007 @ 12:12 PM
IVANG

Oops I miss that part. Gotta stop you there...he produced "These Are Our Heroes" aka Coon Picnic (I like that title better)

i stand corrected. but its ONE joint.

dudes acting like hes getting full albums from him haha.
June 6, 2007 @ 01:15 PM
Brdaking

mega's weak son and I hate all those dudes you mentioned too I'm no clone...maybe all you guys that think mega's dope are clones of a lesser kind, you know like how wayne and jeezy are gimmicks for the masses mega is a gimmick for the people that think they are smarter than the average fan, same with MF doom...don't even get me started on that douchebag of a geek

Dude you gotta be kidding me....ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!??? Cormega....WEAK....Go buy any of his albums man.....
June 6, 2007 @ 02:12 PM
CEEZER

i stand corrected. but its ONE joint.

dudes acting like hes getting full albums from him haha.

don't go acting all hiphop genius sonny...it only shows your not....just line up producers nas on the left and mega on the right...ok now who work swith legends and who works with no name(for a reason) producers??? ding ding ding CORMEGA...he's ill especially compared to these newjacks but c'mon bro you have to be a nas hater to not see how stupid you sound...in the big picture mega is nothing
June 6, 2007 @ 03:38 PM
IVANG

don't go acting all hiphop genius sonny...it only shows your not....just line up producers nas on the left and mega on the right...ok now who work swith legends and who works with no name(for a reason) producers??? ding ding ding CORMEGA...he's ill especially compared to these newjacks but c'mon bro you have to be a nas hater to not see how stupid you sound...in the big picture mega is nothing

I'm actually far from a Nas hater holmes, but you gotta give credit were credit is due, and I never claimed to be a 'hip hop genius' either, oh well. Its my bad i didn't know about a less than mediocre Buckwild joint on a another sub-par Nas album (due to production btw). legends don't = certified bangers in this day in age. and i stand by my statement on Mega's production, The Realness is better and any of Nas' albums post IWW. Sure nas has bigger names but does that really mean better production? no, matter of fact a lot of unknowns have made a name for themselves, post millennium, if the 'Legends' don't step up, someone else will.
June 6, 2007 @ 09:07 PM
CEEZER

I'm actually far from a Nas hater holmes, but you gotta give credit were credit is due, and I never claimed to be a 'hip hop genius' either, oh well. Its my bad i didn't know about a less than mediocre Buckwild joint on a another sub-par Nas album (due to production btw). legends don't = certified bangers in this day in age. and i stand by my statement on Mega's production, The Realness is better and any of Nas' albums post IWW. Sure nas has bigger names but does that really mean better production? no, matter of fact a lot of unknowns have made a name for themselves, post millennium, if the 'Legends' don't step up, someone else will.

hahah post IWW so some of Nas albums don't count?? get real dude your one of those dicks that thinks he knows some secret rapper that the "trendy " kids don't know...hahaha you ever wonder why Corny Mega never got as big as Nas or any of the other cats from queens???because he's a heartless sucker that resorted to relying on internet kids and marks for sales...oh and he's wack....once again I'll say he just took Nas's flow but his voice sounds like a scared hoesmile
June 6, 2007 @ 09:09 PM
CEEZER

Dude you gotta be kidding me....ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!??? Cormega....WEAK....Go buy any of his albums man.....

I don't buy i download all of my rap music...he's "getting paid" he won't mindsmile
June 7, 2007 @ 01:05 AM
IVANG

hahah post IWW so some of Nas albums don't count?? get real dude your one of those dicks that thinks he knows some secret rapper that the "trendy " kids don't know...hahaha you ever wonder why Corny Mega never got as big as Nas or any of the other cats from queens???because he's a heartless sucker that resorted to relying on internet kids and marks for sales...oh and he's wack....once again I'll say he just took Nas's flow but his voice sounds like a scared hoesmile

homie im not doubting Nas, and im not putting Cormega above him either, so all this Mega bashing is not hurting my feelings. all i'm saying is that Nas cant put a decent album together in recent times, i know dude is talented and can rip mega a 'new one' but he cant pick beats to save his life. I am i right or am i right? I dont know what you have against Mega cause the hate is seeping through my computer screen, but he consistantly puts out solid efforts. plus, this has nothing to do with 'blowing up' either, who cares, just give me good music.

and who the hell was talking about "secret rappers"? i was talking about producers holmes and I dont consider Mega underground, hes in between.
June 7, 2007 @ 02:41 AM
CEEZER

homie im not doubting Nas, and im not putting Cormega above him either, so all this Mega bashing is not hurting my feelings. all i'm saying is that Nas cant put a decent album together in recent times, i know dude is talented and can rip mega a 'new one' but he cant pick beats to save his life. I am i right or am i right? I dont know what you have against Mega cause the hate is seeping through my computer screen, but he consistantly puts out solid efforts. plus, this has nothing to do with 'blowing up' either, who cares, just give me good music.

and who the hell was talking about "secret rappers"? i was talking about producers holmes and I dont consider Mega underground, hes in between.

I feel what your saying ...but to me its a given that no knew nas is ill...hip hop was dead, long before his album ...naw i don't hate mega he's actually cool and he's way doper than Joell Ortiz but he's not the heroe people try to make him to be...IMOsmile he was an average rapper that came up at the same time as alot of rappers who you could very well replace any of them for the next , mega included, and he just seemed to be the one who took the knocks and didn't get his proper due but looking back on his career and the music he's doing now he's not at the other QB dudes level's...somebody in his position didn't use his resources or something right...rantrantrant....lol ya know..anyway just my opinion
June 7, 2007 @ 06:28 PM
suprafly

Well im glad there giving us decent music than all south BS wayne included .
June 8, 2007 @ 11:28 PM
CEEZER

Well im glad there giving us decent music than all south BS wayne included .

word but what sfucked up is there are tons of dope artist(underground) in the south but how can you get a chance when you ain't got a song with a dance???or a n exaggarated coke dealer story

Please login first to reply.