June 16, 2007 @ 12:15 PM
magneticman

i love kanye's production but stronger is fuckin annoying
June 16, 2007 @ 12:38 PM
SantoAngelo

baby girl you making it ...HARDER BETTER FASTER STRONGER .. I love it
June 16, 2007 @ 04:52 PM
KC Demion

KC I disagree with you ... 50 is like Mc Donalds makes alot of money but is bad for you at the end of the day. So consume as you will, you are what you eat.

Fuck you Amusement park is way better than the KAnye single and I like kanye just as much as the next hypebeaster But I aint gone loo at everything he does as gold and he cant make a mistake that niigga is human 2he makes mistakes and cant tell me nothing was a mistake so was gold digger
June 16, 2007 @ 04:56 PM
KC Demion

shit is fire track with lupe kanye and pharrell is dope as hell. I think they are forming a group that would be crazy.

That shit would be wack and Homo as hell
June 16, 2007 @ 05:18 PM
gojr719

Bittersweet is not, (and was never intended) to be on graduation. Good cuz i want really feelin it.
June 17, 2007 @ 01:41 AM
SantoAngelo

Amusement park your out of your mind. Kanye got more buzz than 50 nowadays and that shit is proven. How you may ask? Simple answer Labels pushed his album back and moved kanye's up. Radio and TV matter of fact the whole media could careless about any of 50's new singles, period.

At the end of the day it to me Kanye gives you something different than what he did in an earlier project. 50 I mean candy shop to amusement park isnt a big jump artistcally by any means. Goldigger was one kanye's most universal records demographically spreading across race and age barriers. I mean i respect that you like 50 but what did you really think would happen by saying 50's new shit is better than Kanye's in a Kanye thread. So my advice to you is open up a 50 thread.

I could go on but ... excuse me is you saying something nuh uh you cant tell me nothing!
June 17, 2007 @ 05:01 AM
CEEZER

Amusement park your out of your mind. Kanye got more buzz than 50 nowadays and that shit is proven. How you may ask? Simple answer Labels pushed his album back and moved kanye's up. Radio and TV matter of fact the whole media could careless about any of 50's new singles, period.

At the end of the day it to me Kanye gives you something different than what he did in an earlier project. 50 I mean candy shop to amusement park isnt a big jump artistcally by any means. Goldigger was one kanye's most universal records demographically spreading across race and age barriers. I mean i respect that you like 50 but what did you really think would happen by saying 50's new shit is better than Kanye's in a Kanye thread. So my advice to you is open up a 50 thread.

I could go on but ... excuse me is you saying something nuh uh you cant tell me nothing!

your a little hoe thinking Kanye got more heat than 50 bwhahahha...50's doing business kanyes doing crap ass recycled sampled beats ...he aint cold he's just the only douche type rapper the majors will let out at one time cos they know the hood aint feeling that hoe shit...if every rapper like kanye(retro backpacker faggot) was out on majors getting pumped like that he wouldn't sell he only sells because girls like you thik he's different than the other rappers and the masses think he's cool, you aint special ...he's a half talent marginal dude...I can't believ people even pay for his crap especialy when you can just download it
June 17, 2007 @ 09:14 AM
gojr719

your a little hoe thinking Kanye got more heat than 50 bwhahahha...50's doing business kanyes doing crap ass recycled sampled beats ...he aint cold he's just the only douche type rapper the majors will let out at one time cos they know the hood aint feeling that hoe shit...if every rapper like kanye(retro backpacker faggot) was out on majors getting pumped like that he wouldn't sell he only sells because girls like you thik he's different than the other rappers and the masses think he's cool, you aint special ...he's a half talent marginal dude...I can't believ people even pay for his crap especialy when you can just download it

^>sad
Spoken like a simple minded bitch with no musical taste or appreciation for creativity.
June 17, 2007 @ 02:54 PM
CEEZER

^>sad
Spoken like a simple minded bitch with no musical taste or appreciation for creativity.

whats creative about kanye???name one thing he's done that nobody did???he didn't invent boombap chipmunk samples hiphop...he didn't invent rocking polo...he didn;t invent anything ....he'w way overrated and way underhated
June 17, 2007 @ 02:56 PM
gojr719

whats creative about kanye???name one thing he's done that nobody did???he didn't invent boombap chipmunk samples hiphop...he didn't invent rocking polo...he didn;t invent anything ....he'w way overrated and way underhated

1. He sampled daft punk in a hip-hop songsmile
June 17, 2007 @ 02:57 PM
CEEZER

1. He sampled daft punk in a hip-hop songsmile

he is gay then....daftpunk????bwhahahhahahahahhahah
June 17, 2007 @ 02:59 PM
gojr719

he is gay then....daftpunk????bwhahahhahahahahhahah

you are a hater then. bwhahahhahahahahhahah............ FAG
June 17, 2007 @ 03:06 PM
CEEZER

you are a hater then. bwhahahhahahahahhahah............ FAG

yeah i'm a hater fuck you....you act like daft punk is cold or something bwhahhahaha pussy
June 17, 2007 @ 03:10 PM

Inactive

I seem to remember Busta sampling Daft Punk before... Anyways Kanye > 50 Cent.
June 17, 2007 @ 03:36 PM
rayshiest

your so closed minded. daft punk are like the jay-z of techno/ electronica .

which would u rather have :

"they say i talk with so much emphasis, oo they so sensitive"

OR

"I work it out, without a doubt"
June 17, 2007 @ 05:57 PM
KC Demion

Why yall on these Niiggas dick like that damn they aint doing shit 4 yo ass.

Lets Face it there is going to be some people who like 50 more than they like Kanye and Vice Versa. I like "Amusement park" better than I like "cant tell me nothing" thats just me but if yall Lame asses want to argue over than fine be my guest.

50 "Amusement Park"= 50 "Candy Shop"
Kanye "Cant Tell Me Nothing" = Kanye "Diamonds are forever"

All 4 songs is Bullshit Amusement Park Just has a better Beat>sad

Oh And what the Fuck is a Daft Punk That shit is Homo sounds like a Mitsubishi Commercial on Speed. The Jay-Z of Techno thats the dumbest Shit I have Ever Heard
June 17, 2007 @ 07:08 PM

Inactive

Amusement Park reminds me why I don't press the FM button.
June 17, 2007 @ 08:41 PM
CEEZER

Lets Face it there is going to be some people who like 50 more than they like Kanye and Vice Versa. I like "Amusement park" better than I like "cant tell me nothing" thats just me but if yall Lame asses want to argue over than fine be my guest.

Oh And what the Fuck is a Daft Punk That shit is Homo sounds like a Mitsubishi Commercial on Speed. The Jay-Z of Techno thats the dumbest Shit I have Ever Heard

hahah...the jay z of techno...who listens to techno that doesn't frequent gaybars and raves???when you say jayz of technoo do you mean they bite other peoples shit and act cocky or do you mean they look like fat camels that fuck slightly fat no-talent blonde black hoes??
June 17, 2007 @ 08:44 PM
newportshorts

how the fuck u gonna say that comparing jay-z to daft punk is stupid? you yourself admitted you dont know shit about daft.
June 17, 2007 @ 09:46 PM
rayshiest

this thread is annoying. im out.

go watch that "beanie siegle disses kanye and pharrell" on youtube.
June 18, 2007 @ 01:34 PM
KC Demion

how the fuck u gonna say that comparing jay-z to daft punk is stupid? you yourself admitted you dont know shit about daft.

You Just proved my ppoint Dumbass

Every body knows who Jay-Z is but dont knowbody know who Fucking Daft Fuck Is

So by saying that they are the "Jay-Z" of Techno is Just Dumb.

Point Blank ask the Majority of Daft Punk fans Who Jay-Z is and they will tell you ask Jay-Z fans Who the Fuck Daft Punk is and they are going to say "What the fuck Is a Daft Punk">sad
June 18, 2007 @ 01:46 PM
CHEEP

personally, i like throw some ds on that bitch... or whatever it is.
June 18, 2007 @ 02:24 PM
KC Demion

That Shit Was Dope!!!
June 18, 2007 @ 02:39 PM
mnkey

The official tracklist for Kanye West's graduation can be seen

HERE.

All the tracks have been announced, except for one mystery track, featuring a mystery guest (Let the rumors begin).
June 18, 2007 @ 04:12 PM

Inactive

That's really the album cover?
June 18, 2007 @ 09:28 PM
gojr719

Thats a FAKE tracklist, and FAKE album cover. That's the bear from late orchestration photoshopped. Takashi Murakami, who has done work for Louis Vuitton is doing the official album cover. Expect it to look something like the Can't Tell me Nothing Mixtape cover.
June 21, 2007 @ 01:21 AM
LogIc

PICS FROM THE STRONGER VIDEO!!!
THESE ARE SOME STILLS FROM THE STRONGER VIDEO

June 21, 2007 @ 02:10 AM
riza

so is the drop eta still august?
June 21, 2007 @ 04:08 AM
PiggyCanHack

i can't wait =(
June 22, 2007 @ 08:25 PM
mnkey