August 31, 2007 @ 04:01 PM
MeTOO

Just finished listening to the album, and I must say, I'm very impressed. I really like the route that Kanye took with this album as opposed to his previous work. You can guarantee that this album will be purchased on its release date. Most notable tracks to me are:
Good Morning (Intro)
I Wonder
Good Life (Ft. T-Pain)
Flashing Lights (Ft. Dwele)
Everything I Am
Homecoming (Ft. Chris Martin)
Big Brother

--& Can't tell me nothing & Stronger of course
August 31, 2007 @ 05:02 PM
famousinfamous

and i know it'll be better than "curtis". |0 all the latest g-unit albums were gaaaarrrrbage....mobb, banks, buck, etc., even "the massacre" wasn't that great (he only sold as many records as he did, because he re-released it with all the videos) and no way in hell it was better than "get rich or...". plus his latest single with timbalake (tim & jt) is good, but kinda weird. ayo technology? word? & his next single is a song with robin thicke? wtf? i thought he clowned ja rule for doing shit like this, but he sticks to the formula again & again. smh.

It seems like you dug into my brain and summarized everything that I had to say...
August 31, 2007 @ 05:51 PM
slsk

Is your signature ironic?
August 31, 2007 @ 06:24 PM
SK1

>sad

Seriosuly stfu

Graduation is a shitty album, do you tell everyone with an opinion different from your own to stfu? >sad
August 31, 2007 @ 06:47 PM
jaymucks

The album is aight...nothing spectacular... i hope Lupe's album turns out great smile..

But i'll probably cop Ye's album..
August 31, 2007 @ 07:05 PM
Lew

graduation is the worst of all 3 ye albums in my opinion
August 31, 2007 @ 07:32 PM
famousinfamous

Is your signature ironic?

No...
The crackheads around here take Percocet so when I read it I laughed because I knew that much amount of drugs could kill you and I post it as my signature cause it was well...funny|0
August 31, 2007 @ 07:40 PM
SK1

Intro- 3/5
Champion- 4/5 (beat gets repetitive)
Stronger- 5/5
I Wonder- 3/5 (wasted beat)
Good Life- 3/5 (T-Pain plus a song of RECYCLED lines, gtfoh Ye)
Cant Tell Me Nothing- 5/5
Drunken Hot Girls- 2/5 (another wasted beat, but this song could have been on some real epic shit!)
Flashing Lights- 2/5
Barry Bonds- 0/5 (song is just plain terrible, 0/5 because I cant even listen to it all the way through)
Everything I am- 3/5
Glory- 3/5
Homecoming- 3/5 (the Coldplay guy, been there done that I think)
Big Brother- 4/5 (real honest track, but Ye's flow isn't holding its own over the beat)

2.9/5

Wheres Comm, Talib, Jay, Nas, Lupe, Pharrell? Kanye set the bar high after Late Registration and this isn't even close...
August 31, 2007 @ 07:43 PM
pnsho

He needed another Two Words like on The College Dropout.
August 31, 2007 @ 08:06 PM
SK1

How can you give Stronger 5/5 but Big Brother 4/5. Have you heard the lyrics for Stronger?

For originality, and I am a bit of a Daft Punk fan. Big Brother I felt lyrically was good but his flow and the beat itself was not that great.
August 31, 2007 @ 08:17 PM
magneticman

flashing lights is the best track for me, beat is just crazy...
August 31, 2007 @ 10:11 PM
Jun-san

Past 48 hours have been great.. prolly spun the album in and out a solid 20 times. Amazing, dude has stepped up his lyrical game to the next level. Cant wait for his future projects this dude is just gettin started. This day in age for hip hop something as unique as Graduation is a gem!

"They got the CD\ then got to see me\ drop gem(gym), like i dropped out of P-E.."
!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!!?

and im out 2 graduate some more!
August 31, 2007 @ 10:47 PM
travis!

straight up.

kanye is on a whole nother level right now.

STADIUM STATUS!!!
whens he comin to LA
August 31, 2007 @ 11:03 PM
FearItSelf

can someone please PM me this link?
August 31, 2007 @ 11:09 PM
FearItSelf

can someone link me, I dont use torrents
August 31, 2007 @ 11:30 PM
Muff Rider

i think
im gonna do that cause the album is meh

you have to listen to this album at least 3-4 times to really appreciate it. At first listen i didnt like it now i bang every track. This album is definitely a classic

Lurk'in Since 06

September 1, 2007 @ 12:10 AM
FearItSelf

I wasnt feelign this album and I am a big Kanye Fan. It really was pretty weak, i thought that he needed some faster beats, too many slow piano songs in my opinion. I am going to buy this album but I am dissapointed, and after listenint to Lupe's superstar a million times i think that Lu has surpassed kanye.

edit** Now im on my second listen adn it is getting better, im starting to appreciate the lyrics more this time around. It still didnt live up to my expectations but i doubt anything could. This is a good album.
September 1, 2007 @ 01:39 AM
Toolay

I wasnt feelign this album and I am a big Kanye Fan. It really was pretty weak, i thought that he needed some faster beats, too many slow piano songs in my opinion. I am going to buy this album but I am dissapointed, and after listenint to Lupe's superstar a million times i think that Lu has surpassed kanye.

edit** Now im on my second listen adn it is getting better, im starting to appreciate the lyrics more this time around. It still didnt live up to my expectations but i doubt anything could. This is a good album.

What superstar track are you talking about, can you upload it?
September 1, 2007 @ 03:45 AM
MeTOO

Fuck Lupe, how can you say that after listening to one song that he has "surpassed" Kanye? Sorry, but Lupe will never be on Kanye's level of creativity & lyrical sense.
September 1, 2007 @ 03:49 AM
MeTOO

Fuck Lupe, how can you say that after listening to one song that he has "surpassed" Kanye? Sorry, but Lupe will never be on Kanye's level of creativity & lyrical sense. Maybe once Kanye leaves the game Lupe will be considered as "that guy", but till' then, he's just Kanye's flunky.
September 1, 2007 @ 04:15 AM
PlaboY

Intro- 3/5
Champion- 4/5 (beat gets repetitive)
Stronger- 5/5
I Wonder- 3/5 (wasted beat)
Good Life- 3/5 (T-Pain plus a song of RECYCLED lines, gtfoh Ye)
Cant Tell Me Nothing- 5/5
Drunken Hot Girls- 2/5 (another wasted beat, but this song could have been on some real epic shit!)
Flashing Lights- 2/5
Barry Bonds- 0/5 (song is just plain terrible, 0/5 because I cant even listen to it all the way through)
Everything I am- 3/5
Glory- 3/5
Homecoming- 3/5 (the Coldplay guy, been there done that I think)
Big Brother- 4/5 (real honest track, but Ye's flow isn't holding its own over the beat)

2.9/5

Wheres Comm, Talib, Jay, Nas, Lupe, Pharrell? Kanye set the bar high after Late Registration and this isn't even close...

im all for people having opinions, but FUCK OUTTA HERE

lol @ Flashing Lights having one of the lowest ratings...thats easily one of Ye's best tracks, period...the beat is so smooth
September 1, 2007 @ 05:26 AM
WackaWacka

Man, I'm too curious: can someone PM me the dl link please?
September 1, 2007 @ 08:19 AM
SK1

im all for people having opinions, but FUCK OUTTA HERE

lol @ Flashing Lights having one of the lowest ratings...thats easily one of Ye's best tracks, period...the beat is so smooth

Grow the fuck up man, I'm not trying to change your opinion and you're not gonna change mine. >sad
I'm just telling it like it is. People are hyping this album up so much but I think a lot of people will be all gung ho for the 1st week then wonder why they aren't playing it in their cars as much as Dropout or Registration.

I just listened to Flashing Lights again to see if maybe I had been wrong, but know its still shitty. Lyrics suck, beat sucks, sample sucks, Kanye's flow sucks.

@ the Lupe thing, I think anyone would agree Lupe is a superior rapper..
Lupe= Pure MC
Kanye= Producer 1st, MC 2nd..
September 1, 2007 @ 08:32 AM

Inactive

No one could really ever say anything thats not glowing about Kanye without getting attacked, on this site. It just is what it is.
September 1, 2007 @ 10:09 AM

Inactive

I'm pretty dissapointed because of my expectations.
barry bonds sucks.
damn
kanye said that no rappers except him would be on the album (or is it lupeconfused
good life is good. waiting for the video.
flashing lights is sick.
cant tell me nothing... I like the song.
drunk and high girls: ye sound slike eminem
September 1, 2007 @ 10:19 AM
myswag

Man, I'm too curious: can someone PM me the dl link please?

September 1, 2007 @ 11:42 AM
WackaWacka

If I missed something just say it.
September 1, 2007 @ 11:57 AM
Definition

i've just listened to the new stronger like 4 times and you can actually hear the new drums...
September 1, 2007 @ 12:05 PM
Kingkoor

Flashing Lights Instrumental.
www.zshare.net/audio/3411257a222182/
Bonus Tracks.
www.sendspace.com/file/4pr4km
www.megaupload.com/?d=A6EQVSW4
ARTiST : Kanye West
ALBUM : Graduation
Year : 2007
GENRE : Hip Hop
BiTRATE : VBRkbps