Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 25, 2007 @ 07:11 PM

Inactive

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQwkiUlwfXU&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Enahright%2Ecom%2Fnews%2F

So umm if this isnt a single why is there a expensive for no reason hype williams directed, slow motion, fish eyed lens video for it?
May 25, 2007 @ 07:35 PM

Inactive

that doesn't look expensive at all nor work of hype williams... and i don't understand where you are seeing the fish eye lens. that is probably something kanye directed himself
May 25, 2007 @ 07:43 PM

Inactive

directed by Hype Williams source..nahright.com & onsmash.com...therefore the price tag is already up considering his paycheck. There is fish eye lens in the video...i could tell you exactly what time sequence it is...but I dont wanna watch that again.
May 25, 2007 @ 07:48 PM
SayWord

FUCK

he's wearing Visvim FBT's in that video.

Yea, thats right, I'm hating, sub.
May 25, 2007 @ 08:14 PM

Inactive

Nuh- Uh You cant tell me nothin'!
May 25, 2007 @ 08:24 PM
solecollector9

that video was sick it had so much swagger to me it was so plain but sick
May 25, 2007 @ 08:24 PM
Drebrooklyn

i guess they wanted that artistic look, didn't come off too good but i feel it's a case of the video didn't fit the song syndrome
May 25, 2007 @ 08:46 PM

Inactive

Once you hire Hype Williams....its expensive

Its like saying...man those shoes aint nothin special..well they're Louis Vouiton...Ok then u paid a grip

same thing...Hype is like a name brand

he charges a grisp so he can come in and press slow motion on the tape.

I realize the video is simple and only a couple shots hence the "expensive for no reason" quote...
May 25, 2007 @ 09:03 PM
jessejessej

I like the video..and i don't think it will come out on graduation..just an opinion...i think its kinda like that song kanye did in a project with john mayer "bittersweet" that was never released on late registration..if it does it will still be nice though
May 25, 2007 @ 09:07 PM
B.Hicks

this video told me nothing.
May 25, 2007 @ 09:10 PM

Inactive

I wanted to see Jeezy come in and do his ad lib cameos..

"Jeah! ahaha! yeahhhhh!"

I wonder how much that ***** got paid for that shit.
May 25, 2007 @ 09:34 PM
TheCityOfChi

what jeezy song did he sample?
May 25, 2007 @ 09:42 PM
B.Hicks

sounds like the adlibs off "I Got Money" off of "The Inspiration..." or any other jeezy song in general.
May 25, 2007 @ 11:38 PM
Jay_Bird

the video and song sucked,plain and simple

and why the fuck,I heard young jeezy adlibing by the end of the video
May 25, 2007 @ 11:40 PM
Jay_Bird

I like the video..and i don't think it will come out on graduation..just an opinion...i think its kinda like that song kanye did in a project with john mayer "bittersweet" that was never released on late registration..if it does it will still be nice though

kanye said,that bittersweet will be on graduation

it was never mean't to be on late registration

and again,this song sucks salty balls
May 26, 2007 @ 04:16 AM
illset

sick video, suits the song perfectly. great lighting, use of colours and general atmosphere. like Diamons Are Forever from a quality stand point, and the song is great as well.
May 26, 2007 @ 06:04 AM

Inactive

directed by Hype Williams source..nahright.com & onsmash.com...therefore the price tag is already up considering his paycheck. There is fish eye lens in the video...i could tell you exactly what time sequence it is...but I dont wanna watch that again.

can't argue with that then, but it doesn't look like hype williams work at all.
i like the video, the song is nice, nothing special though.and i still don't see any fish eye lens sequence ahaha, but yeah, since it's hype williams, it's fucking expensive.

sayword, how did you see the visvim fbts on the video?lol
May 26, 2007 @ 06:26 AM
SantoAngelo

I didnt like the song or Video, But analyzing the stages of kanye's career, A ne jack comming with through the wire, right back off the sucess of college dropout into Late Registration. Doing it even bigger and better, with the the most epic and beautiful beat (diamonds).

Cant tell me nothing is really is what it is, he came to do what he said he was gunna do. Now that he's proved to the world that he is one of our generations greatest international artist's and producers and we cant tell him nothing. So the whole shit i was hating on makes sense with that reasoning.

His video's have always been on some artsy type shit, this video really lets you take in what he's saying. Again i thought this song was lyrically dead but shit makes sense when its all put in perspective. So the shit is growing on me. On a side note Im anticipating that stronger joint hard, thats gunna be one amazing track. Im hope this is a throw away type joint on the album cause even though in perspective it all works with what my opinion of his vision might be, It still sounds very throw away kanye track in comparison to his previous singles.
May 26, 2007 @ 06:31 AM
SantoAngelo

You can watch a better version of the vid on www.Kanyewest.com
May 26, 2007 @ 07:03 AM
freshonabudget

And you can live through it if Magic made it
Life is a bitc* depending on how you treat her............excuse me is you saying something?
May 26, 2007 @ 07:58 AM

Inactive

ahah, now i can see why sayword said he was wearing visvims, due to the flaps that i now can see in the better quality video.
but no, he ain't wearing visvims, those are the gucci moccassins that came out this season that also have those flaps on the side. much better looking than the visvims, kinda impossible to find them though.
May 26, 2007 @ 08:15 AM

Inactive

Song kinda grew on me...but single material...I still dont know about that...

wooooo look at me Im in the desert in slow motion...I spent 20 bones on this video fam...cmon fam...if i dont win the fucking nobel peace prize for this shit Im gonna piss my panties fam.
May 26, 2007 @ 08:34 AM

Inactive

Song kinda grew on me...but single material...I still dont know about that...

wooooo look at me Im in the desert in slow motion...I spent 20 bones on this video fam...cmon fam...if i dont win the fucking nobel peace prize for this shit Im gonna piss my panties fam.

you sure can expect that from him lol.
i am loving the video more the more i see it, it is so simple, yet so well shot.
the fact that i saw it on the kanye site with better quality helped a lot also. i also like music the more i hear it.
May 26, 2007 @ 11:19 AM
tsenre

i dont doubt that this was a high cost production or anything, but im sure that any professional director would have fish eye lenses ready to use, i dont think that is indicative of the quality of the video.

i like this video, its different,more artistic and soulful fitting the song. its a welcome break from the obnoxious shit that makes up the rest of the rotation on tv.

edit: an aerial camera is used throughout the video, that may be something more costly
May 26, 2007 @ 01:33 PM
gojr719

Life is a bitc* depending on how you treat her............excuse me is you saying something?

C'mon fam ur fuckin up the lyrics...

"Life is a bitch, dependin' how you dress her/ So if the Devil wear Prada/ Adam, Eve wear nada/ I'm in between but way more fresha."

>sad
May 26, 2007 @ 03:16 PM
no1deasoriginal

i wonder why this was free on itunes

if this is his single. he rushed into it.
May 26, 2007 @ 03:48 PM

Inactive

How Kanye manages to get best video consideration is beyond me.
May 26, 2007 @ 04:02 PM
SayWord

ahah, now i can see why sayword said he was wearing visvims, due to the flaps that i now can see in the better quality video.
but no, he ain't wearing visvims, those are the gucci moccassins that came out this season that also have those flaps on the side. much better looking than the visvims, kinda impossible to find them though.

whew...

(still hating)
May 26, 2007 @ 04:09 PM
SayWord

this video prolly cost at least 250,000. I'm sure just hiring hype cost about 500,000+ anyway. I remember during the making of big pimpin', hype said a video is going to run you at least a mil.
May 26, 2007 @ 07:43 PM
bapeee

i wonder why the shit is free on itunes

if this is his single. he rushed into it.

yeah. kinda weird that its free on itunes..

Please login first to reply.