Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 26, 2007 @ 02:28 PM
king david

videos.onsmash.com/v/t2GfeGUJHC1wDDX6

iono about you, but this is ill... and he usually doesnt appeal to me
especially the part where he read thes writing on the wall
May 26, 2007 @ 04:55 PM

Inactive

i think serious jones is kinda nice ever since i saw him on fight klub, im hopin for him to do big things.
May 27, 2007 @ 01:54 PM
FxJOSEPHxF

Who the fuck is this guy? I though you were saying that it was a serious Mike Jones freestyle.
May 27, 2007 @ 03:02 PM
JoHnFLeM

Yea where is this guy from. Is he signed? My audio isnt right on this cpu so I wasnt able to hear what he was talking about.
May 27, 2007 @ 03:14 PM
king david

no. serious jones is his name...he was the winner of fight klub, the freestyle battle competition. he's also known for killin jin in a battle. hes signed to dtp
May 27, 2007 @ 04:32 PM

Inactive

it is actually serius jones. not "serious" if you are having trouble finding info on him. he is signed to def jam/dtp. he is from englewood, new jersey. his debut is going to be called, "life is serius"......so, there you go!
May 27, 2007 @ 07:09 PM
Jon's_Coffee_Shop

Murda Mook slashed him as well
May 27, 2007 @ 08:38 PM
B.Hicks

JERSEY STAND UP.
May 30, 2007 @ 08:22 PM
xfiYaScO

Who the fuck is this guy? I though you were saying that it was a serious Mike Jones freestyle.

Serius Jones is a Battle Rapper out of Somewhere in jersey...i think its Englewood (however u spell it)

He battled Murda MooK>>>Serius Jones
He also battled JiN<<<Serius Jones
May 30, 2007 @ 08:38 PM
newsteezhead

Yea, i thought that Jin battle was a little unfair. Just crowd hype, you know??? Jin was bringing the heat. The crowd was just on Serious' side. Serious Jones is still nice tho. Looking forward to hearing more from him. Matter of fact, I got the Smack battle with him and Murda. Murda brought like all his homies, which was also a little unfair. But whatever...
May 30, 2007 @ 09:01 PM
LOCHNESS

Are you kidding? Jones killed Murda Mook. Go back and listen to the actual lyrics instead of the crowd which was all Mook people hyping Mook up. They were finishing his lines that should tell you something.

Jones destroyed Jin.

Battle Rap is dead anyway.
May 30, 2007 @ 09:31 PM
Imperial

Yea, i thought that Jin battle was a little unfair. Just crowd hype, you know??? Jin was bringing the heat. The crowd was just on Serious' side. Serious Jones is still nice tho. Looking forward to hearing more from him. Matter of fact, I got the Smack battle with him and Murda. Murda brought like all his homies, which was also a little unfair. But whatever...

cosign, i felt that the crowd was on Jones side before the battle even started.
May 31, 2007 @ 09:49 AM

the crowd was def on his side against Jin, from what i remember jin was trying to do straight off the dome shit, where as jones coulda written a lot of his shit. Especially all the chinese jokes....maybe I'm just a hater though.
May 31, 2007 @ 12:56 PM
xfiYaScO

i dont know....i do understand how people feel that Serius beat Murda

i kno there was a big disadvantage for jones cause Murda brought the whole 116th street wit him! LOL

i jus think im a big fan of Murdas punchlines they make me laugh....Serius is nice tho
May 31, 2007 @ 02:06 PM
24 Carrots

His battle vs. Mook was hilarious at the end of Mooks last round. I think Serius Jones took it tho.
May 31, 2007 @ 03:26 PM
AfrocentricPatrick

no swagger at all...
May 31, 2007 @ 08:39 PM
sellme

i dont know....i do understand how people feel that Serius beat Murda

i kno there was a big disadvantage for jones cause Murda brought the whole 116th street wit him! LOL

i jus think im a big fan of Murdas punchlines they make me laugh....Serius is nice tho

Mook recycles ENTIRE VERSES, the guy is a joke.

But in regards to the topic, Jones killed it lol.
May 31, 2007 @ 08:52 PM
magik

the crowd was def on his side against Jin, from what i remember jin was trying to do straight off the dome shit, where as jones coulda written a lot of his shit. Especially all the chinese jokes....maybe I'm just a hater though.

man, fuck jin

youtube.com/watch?v=znDk4Pm_aS0

And Alias is not even a good battlerapper, still he tore Jin to pieces when he stepped up to some real competition, all the fightklub cunts gets assfucked when they attempt to battle for real, and get there written verses flipped right back up there asses.

scribble people would boo jones,pro green and the rest of the "i fucked your mom last night" rappers off the stage.

youtube.com/watch?v=Imtu6r0DLNU

That is a prime example of a REAL battle.
June 1, 2007 @ 10:44 AM

I've seen Jin lose to some Pakistani no-name before....he's def not the greatest, but that serious jones battle in particular felt unfair.

at work now, i'll check that second link later
June 2, 2007 @ 01:23 PM
ja2000

Which smack is the murder mook and Serius jones battle on?
June 2, 2007 @ 03:09 PM
bigsink

I've seen Jin lose to some Pakistani no-name before....he's def not the greatest, but that serious jones battle in particular felt unfair.

at work now, i'll check that second link later

He is one of the greatest. Freestyling off the top of your dome its impossible to win every time. The crowd and death threats hold more importance to skill - its sad.
June 2, 2007 @ 03:31 PM
OneEyeWilly

If you wanna talk about the crowd the same can be said for Prof Green. After Jones made that Princess Diana joke he got bood. "Im coming at your neck like a french neck tie, Im not talking about an accident in the tunnell but ill make this princess die." He was killing Prof Green.

The Jin battle even though he had the crowd Jin was just off his game. Especially the last verse when he just fell apart. Jones exposed him and said that all he does is drop names and mix in old punch lines and pretend its a freestlyle. Subsequently enough he did the same in the verse afterwords and dropped Just Blazes name.

The Mook battle i think jones won. He was acutally freestyling about his jeans and his block. Mook says the same shit all the time.
June 2, 2007 @ 04:38 PM
Flawless

Jones Beat Murder Mook
That Fool Used Recycled Punchlines
Throughout The Whole Song
June 2, 2007 @ 08:31 PM
focus

Parts of it was dope.

But let's see if he can actually step into the booth then just freestyle when his album supposly drops.
June 2, 2007 @ 09:22 PM
illabel702

haha that princess di (die) line was REDICULOUS.
June 5, 2007 @ 04:33 PM
magik

Jin made a comeback last night at Fight Klub in new york, stepped up against iron solomon and got bodied BAAAAADLY.

missinfo.tv/?p=118

R.I.P Jin.
June 5, 2007 @ 05:21 PM
darkmatter

i def wanna see that solomon vs jin battle on t.v....would be dope if ILLMACULATE got on FIGHT KLUB this year....
June 5, 2007 @ 06:11 PM

Inactive

Some parts of his freestyle where real nice especially since it was obvious alot of it was off the top...very rare nowadays.

However, i think bitchimpaid said it...dude has no swagger...or better yet his delivery is boring and generic as fuck, very unintresting. I dont understand how some one in thier right mind would sign this dude, how can u take a whole album of that monotone boring shit.

As far as the whole Mr. wack album battle rapper is better than mr. no name punchline battle rapper debate. eh...I dont get into it because I never favored that Fight Klub smack dvd street corner battle rap renisance...shit always seemed extra corny to me.
June 6, 2007 @ 06:35 AM
magik

missinfo.tv/?p=118

Whole battle Solomon vs Jin is up, Solomon's entire first verse was just a constant clowning and flip on Jins name.
June 7, 2007 @ 03:55 PM
24 Carrots

Whoa Jin got worked...

Please login first to reply.