Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 21, 2007 @ 04:07 PM
yao.bling

total bs. first, this is coming out on beef 4, total marketing ploy (just like kanye on that euro music awards show). what makes it even worse is that sigel's stabs are weak. at least get some decent writing.
May 21, 2007 @ 05:07 PM

Inactive

pffft

It was more funny then anything else. I dont agree with him and I think it was retarded,but lord knows you cant say a damn thing about Kanye before people start vomiting all over the place.
May 21, 2007 @ 11:49 PM
AMtoPM

LOL, this was funny.

I dunno man, some stuff pharrel and kanye try to pull is crazy...Like that pic with pharrel in that eskimo shit.

But who really does wana be like kanye and pharrel? or even Beanie? None of them are cool, they just make music...there regular humans like everyone else.

Why didnt he call out Jimmy and Santana?

and who actually buys those stupid ass dvds....
May 22, 2007 @ 01:58 AM
B.Hicks

hahaha beans was fuckin' trashed.. but yeah, intoxicated words are sober thoughts in most cases.. what i can't understand is how beans can collab with both kanye and pharrel, and not respect them. he's got singles from both of them("the truth" & "don't stop").. i understand allot of cats are closeminded in philly(or anywere in the world) but this video was just uncalled for. he's going to get a stern talking-to when Hov see's this video.

i mean, i feel like beans is one of the most underrated MC's out there.. but this is NOT a good look for him. males shouldn't be jealous, that's a female trait.
May 22, 2007 @ 02:01 AM
B.Hicks

IM JUST SAYING...EVERYBODY THAT STAYS IN THE HOOD...TRYING TO GET *OUT* THE HOOD...BEANIE IS IGNORANT....EVERYTHING DOESNT INVOLVED THE HOOD......GET MONEY.... HES BROKE LMAO

nah, not really broke. but def. not as wealthy as kanye.. nowere near.

this type of talk just further perpetuates the idea that if you're not trying to look hood or tough than you're gay or whack.. come on beeeeans. i bet you 4 years ago niigga was callin' "polo's" gay until every muslim in philly had to have one.
May 22, 2007 @ 03:15 PM
JAI

LMFAO
hes gonnnnnnnnnnne. beanie is my favorite rapper but he's trippin. jealousy and ignorance is just crazy. i mean yea you dont see dudes in the hood wear LV shoes and the reason why...DING DING DING cause cats in the hood doesnt strive for anything better then some fake j's, which is just sad. i'm not sayin that they "haveeeee" to buy anything LV but the era of being a thug has died. pharrell and kanye is livin their life with no regrets. also i look at like this...if my beats was sellin for 100,000 or more...shitake mushrooms!!! i'll wear anything or buy anything i want to and come to the hood stuntin on dudes. o well...i bet the convo between kanye and pharrell was like this...

kanye:yo, pharrell you seen the video...pharrell:yessir, what you think about it kanye...kanye:well dawg i think he just dont like black people with money dawg (starts gettin loud)and and and i made "The Truth" beat, that was the hottest beat on the cd and the first single off his album...pharrell:yea that was a dope track, me and chad made "Don't Stop" but that was a throw away beat...ya know somethin like from 7 years ago...hol on real quick somebody is callin me on my gold blackberry...kanye:matter of fact i'm gone dawg, i gotta get on this G5,i'm headin to japan...pharrell:aight man...kanye:peace outtttttttt...pharrell:yessir

i love jokes
May 22, 2007 @ 03:41 PM
Emperor

lol!!....how many times is he gonna say "thats not cool"
May 23, 2007 @ 12:36 AM
benu

hahaha beans is the man. "Thats not cool. Thats not cool. Is that cool? Thats not cool. Who does that? Thats not cool. Thats so not cool."

How can you disagree with that argument?

hahah, just wait untill kanye and P get high ass F*** make some video. >sad
May 24, 2007 @ 12:03 PM
B.Hicks

yeah what a clown...evrybody from phlly is a clown fucking bum what do you expect???he's a bitch anyways if he has problem go handle it beans...any dude named beans is a little ...ya knowsuprised

whoa, slow your role.
May 24, 2007 @ 12:53 PM
rico227

beans is wack, i tried to like him when he came out, i just couldn't, i even bought a bootleg of one of his cd's, i just couldn't bring myself to like him tho... he's just mad bcuz he has no chance of ever succeeding in the industry nearly as much as kanye and pharrell have... such a lame..
May 24, 2007 @ 01:14 PM
Christdawg

beans is wack, i tried to like him when he came out, i just couldn't, i even bought a bootleg of one of his cd's, i just couldn't bring myself to like him tho... he's just mad bcuz he has no chance of ever succeeding in the industry nearly as much as kanye and pharrell have... such a lame..

Lyricly beans is nasty brotha i dont know if you think were talking about beanie man or something.......
May 24, 2007 @ 01:55 PM

Inactive

Seeing this video didnt really affect me the same way it did some dudes on here. But, I think Beans is dope...he's aggresive, vivd and emotional in his music more than purely lyrical with the traditional metaphors and similies style. As far as him talking shit about Kanye and Pharell...I think its stupid but are we gonna get this same reaction evertime an artists says something wreckless? "blah blah blah is jealous...bla blah needs to shut up" People havent noticed that artists by nature are egotistical, jealous hearted pricks by nature? This is why so many beefs occur these dudes are a step above females with the jealousy shit, its a trait of an artists in every genre and well before hip hop even came about, they believe in thier music so much they do want anyones name mentioned as better than them even if it's subconciously and they exscuse it as something else...and that goes probably for your favorite MC as well.. Happens damn near every month...
May 24, 2007 @ 09:07 PM
B.Hicks

^party pooper.
May 25, 2007 @ 12:12 AM
Response

Beans is a criminal who belongs in jail....he contributes nothing positive to society....you can't blame "the man" for his actions, Beans is a low-life thug.
May 25, 2007 @ 11:22 AM
24 Carrots

I must be the only one who found that shit funny...
May 25, 2007 @ 12:41 PM

Inactive

I laughed.
May 26, 2007 @ 02:23 AM
SayWord

beans was cracked out LMAO!
May 26, 2007 @ 04:22 AM

Inactive

rofl he looks out of it

hes right though, especially when it comes to pharrell whos flipped his image over the last couple of years. theyre both tools
May 26, 2007 @ 11:30 PM
~~~~

Question to "Beanie Sigel" (Sigel was the last name of a famous gangster btw):

What is cool in the hood? Sitting on your black ass at your grandmother's house receiving government handouts? Smoking Weed on the weekend to relieve your self from overtime at your minimum wage job? Gang Activity or Drug Trafficking? Black-on-Black murder?

Cheers,
Squig

May 27, 2007 @ 08:36 AM

Inactive

Im pretty sure thats not what he said...
May 27, 2007 @ 01:30 PM

Inactive

LMAO!

Williams and west know how to dress..

and I think that he's frustrated cause they get more pussy than he get

Kanye's "style" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beanie's "style"
May 27, 2007 @ 01:56 PM
Bucky Dent

LMAO!

Williams and west know how to dress..

yeah they know how to dress like fags
May 27, 2007 @ 02:38 PM
solecollector9

does beanszz make hits anymore?? uuhh no
May 27, 2007 @ 09:41 PM
Theseventhletter

ok i know im late but this shit is sad
May 28, 2007 @ 08:44 PM
B.Hicks

Question to "Beanie Sigel" (Sigel was the last name of a famous gangster btw):

yea, but he got "Sigel" from the block her grew up on. "Sigel St." Philly.. i've been on that block a couple of times.

not that it really matters. just sayin.
May 29, 2007 @ 07:30 AM
Mr.Londoner

[SIZE="4"]Breaking News.. Gay recognize Gay [/SIZE]

Video:Beanie looking very homo.. very
May 29, 2007 @ 07:40 AM

Inactive

^ lol...how ridiculous.
May 29, 2007 @ 07:27 PM
solecollector9

cocaines a hellauva drug
May 30, 2007 @ 04:38 PM
Brdaking

I love Beans but his out of line....What does there clothes have to do with their music....LOL.....hahaha...I watched this vid like 3 time in a row....It was classic...LOL....and to top it off.....There producers....And both them are not really from the hood...So what is he sayin....Smokin too much boat....lol...
May 30, 2007 @ 08:44 PM
newsteezhead

[SIZE="4"]Breaking News.. Gay recognize Gay [/SIZE]

Video:Beanie looking very homo.. very

LMAO!!! He was lookin at dude kinda... WEIRD????

Please login first to reply.