Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 7, 2013 @ 02:01 PM
3 Stripes

http://thisisalexdiaz.com/music/
Note: Give the mixtape some time to load please

What up HB. A young goon trying to take out dat-piff. I want to make a real mixtape site.
My idea is to bring back the nostalgic feeling you used to get when poppin in a mixtape on to your tape deck.
You get the basic controls a tape player got: Play, Stop, Forward, Rewind, and Switch tape around.

The artist would like little control because of the simple fact that the listener would have to listen to all the songs before they got to the one they wanted - Just like the golden age. This can also be a bad user experience for the listener. Who the fuck wants to listen to all the shitty songs right?

There would be endless amounts of ways to make money. Sponsored mixtapes and cd advertisements like dat-piff and WSHH have.

Artists would be able to upload their mixtape and tape cover easily.

VOTE PLEASE! Should i invest my time on to this project?

Will it Pop or Flop?

• Pop 7 votes
  • Flop 10 votes
  • 50/50 3 votes
October 7, 2013 @ 05:26 PM
Trill O'Reilly

Flop. Not trill.
October 8, 2013 @ 01:05 PM
3 Stripes

Any feedback would be much appreciated!
October 9, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
zayrondon

I really fuck with the idea. I've been working on my first project & it's set to drop in December, you think the website will be done by then? I'm tryna get it on there cause the storyline on my tape is made so you shouldn't skip through songs
October 9, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
sbesus

I fucks wit the concept of this, But instead of forcing us to listen to the entire mixtape why don't you just make a short playlist of 3-4 Songs. This eliminates songs on the mixtape that we don't want to hear, and if you had some nice ass tracklists, I guarantee Vibes. I believe in this idea sir and I hope you take it far. 

EXCLUSIVE HB BEATS @ https://soundcloud.com/hbcypher by HB PRODUCERS

October 9, 2013 @ 09:46 PM
staydusty

Your idea is pretty chill,, never rly heard of a site like the one yourdescring.. You should go for it man.

Please login first to reply.