Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 28, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
scottsummers

1st of all im aware there's about 2 production threads already made. But after I hit up a producer from the most recent production thread who had some amazing beats but wasn't selling them I decided this thread needs to be made. I was under the impression that surely if you make beats then you'll sell them to a artist but I was wrong.

So any producers out there looking to sell their beats please hit up this thread w/your soundcloud page. And if you know any other sites/blogs with young serious producers please let me know. Im dead serious when it comes to networking. And the project im working on im trying to have a completely different sound then what alot of artist are coming with.

I've heard a couple of talented producers on here but I also peeped alot of producers on this forum have the same sound. An experimental "trippy" type sound. Won't lie so far out of my favorites Josh Grant and Black Kubrick are among my fav. producers on here. They have some sounds that push the envelope and that's what im looking for. Beats on that calibre. Think stadium,concerts soundtrack type shit w/hip hop infused in tha heart of that shit.

So if you serious please hit up this thread. If you want exposure hit up this thread. If you want to get paid hit up this thread. Im a strugglin artist but I will pay for ur beats if I can afford. I don't low ball producers
September 29, 2013 @ 12:45 AM
DOUBLECUP

https://soundcloud.com/bod_productions

hit up my local homie for beats, he makes some high quality shit pm him. tell em Blake sent ya

जय हिंद :{ ─╤╦︻ 父

September 29, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
scottsummers

Alright preciate that imma check him out
September 29, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
thoroprod

dont know if this the type of beats ur looking for but check me out

http://www.thoroprod.bandcamp.com/

http://thoroprod.org

September 30, 2013 @ 04:04 AM
Charles Tolle

Hey man,

I do some graphic designing, usually for album/mixtape/single covers. If you or a friend or anyone you know need a cover designed, feel free to hit me up at - charlestolledesigns@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Charles
October 13, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
scottsummers

Yeah I peeped out the beats...both Top Beatz and thoroprod are talented producers. But the sounds don't match what i'm looking for. thoroprod beats give me a more r&b type vibe. I noticed you sampled alot of r&b songs. Top Beatz ya sound came off like bordering house music/techno/rave-ish. No disrespect cuz I could vibe with both those styles. Just not the style i'm trying to bring on my album.

Charles Tolle you got some artwork on a site somewhere??
October 13, 2013 @ 04:11 PM
VBYSS

All inquiries hit me up at: abyssofficialproductions@gmail.com

November 4, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
scottsummers

interesting sound abyss but just not my style. Not saying i'm confined to one style of production. But just not what i'm looking to mesh with
November 4, 2013 @ 06:15 AM
dunkskater88

November 15, 2013 @ 05:33 PM
Thaddeus Gincig

soundcloud.com/goldenbeets
goldenbeets.bandcamp.com

I do some of this and some of that
November 16, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
ziggz35

Email me my dude poppazannie@gmail.com

soundcloud.com/poppashome. Habitual Genere Line Stepper

Please login first to reply.