FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
August 8, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
cloudhype

Hi guys, 

Anyone know of any lyrical/skillful good rappers? past and present? Got the classics like nas, rakim, jay z , wu tang etc (and recently discovered logic who is quite sick) I recently got into rapping now and would like to study /listen the really lyrical skillful rappers stuff.  i have only recently got into rapping. I have even considered getting into rapping (not professionally lol...as a casual thing with friends etc). Know any good albums or rappers with good lyrical skill that i should check out?
August 9, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
gocougs77

Earl is the best up and coming lyricist. Doris is what will push him intothe mainstream rap community.
August 9, 2013 @ 01:33 AM
cloudhype

Earl is the best up and coming lyricist. Doris is what will push him intothe mainstream rap community.
man, i have gotta to listen to earl's stuff properly. I have only listerened to a couple of traks of his and damn, that guy is talented! I am trying to compile a list of the best lyrical/technique rappers which i will study from. So far, i have got all the legends/oldies down. Need some more...
August 9, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
octose

Doom is the best lyricist hands down imo.

'In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.' - Friedrich Nietzsche // I promote music: Youtube.com/thephuzz

August 9, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
DeCastroXV

Yeah, MF DOOM, Earl, and Ra The Rugged Man are all lyrical
August 9, 2013 @ 06:32 PM
cloudhype

You guys know the rapper logic? what do you think of him? doom is sick! Any particular classic/oldies i should listen to as well?
August 9, 2013 @ 07:24 PM
Bobby

Ka - Grief Pedigree or his new album The Night's Gambit

Please login first to reply.