Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 12, 2013 @ 03:31 PM
nat turner

Jay-z aint got it no more. His verses are average. real talk, when was the last time you heard an impressive verse from jay? blue print 1. nah I'm gonna say the black album. this guy is just hype.

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

July 12, 2013 @ 03:36 PM
GoodAssJob

Don't know what your talking about. Blueprint 3 and American Gangster were full of dope and impressive verses. 
July 12, 2013 @ 03:39 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Ive never really liked Jay to be honest. Always thought Nas was much better
July 12, 2013 @ 03:42 PM
YoungRizal

We need DStyles in here

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

July 12, 2013 @ 03:42 PM
nat turner

I used to thank Nas killed jay but the blue print is a much better album. productions, concepts, album art, verses...everythang. he shitted on nas and so many others. 

"And all you other cats throwing shots at Jigga
You only get half a bar - fuck y'all niggas
"

July 12, 2013 @ 03:44 PM
Glo'bito

MCHG is amazing, Jay is still the Goat

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

Glo'bito

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

nat turner

Holy grail has some nice production but come on yall. those verse were weak. in recent times, every song he has been featured on, his verses have been mediocre. nothin you gotta listen to time and time again.

ThaGoldenBoy

I used to thank Nas killed jay but the blue print is a so much better album. productions, conepts, album art, verses...everythang. he shitted on nas and so many others. 

"
Yeah I don't disagree, I just prefer Nas' flow and all that. Being honest Jay annoys me sometimes lol

They spit so differently but I prefer Nas, like listen to the first 20 seconds or so, way he flows on the beat is just different
July 12, 2013 @ 03:50 PM
GoodAssJob

Holy grail has some nice production but come on yall. those verse were weak. in recent times, every song he has been featured on, his verses have been mediocre. nothin you gotta listen to time and time again.
Yeah, that's true but if you look at Jay, all his previous albums are all classics imo.

You can't expect that kind of consistency for his entire career; he set the bar too high for himself. 

Jay-Z is the best rapper of all time
July 12, 2013 @ 03:57 PM
Pantic

He might not be the best lyrically but MCHG still the best album of the year, kinda funny how Nas had the best verse on the album tho
July 12, 2013 @ 04:17 PM
kbos

I used to thank Nas killed jay but the blue print is a much better album. productions, concepts, album art, verses...everythang. he shitted on nas and so many others. 

"
Nas is better with lyrics and concepts, I don't comprehend how anyone could disagree on the concepts tip, Nas spit a story backwards, Nas paints more vivid pictures than Jay and proved he still can on his last album. Nas and Jay both done some wack shit and some great shit the past 10 years, Jay is more innovative and comes with more innovative production and art, that shit is true. Nas is capable of staying in the lane he carved but Jay is capable of anything. I'm really sick of Jay and Kanye's faggoty raps about being super rich and godly and shit, its like country club fag meets snobby artsy asshole that nobody cares about, what happend too these mother fuckers putting a little soul into it? What happend to talented artists making art that relates too the every day man whilest inspiring something new and innovative? Rappers these days acting like you can't do both.

Forever young is also the gayest shit I ever heard... old song at this point but I just have too say that again. Gayer than Macklemores soung about being gay. 
July 12, 2013 @ 04:20 PM
edubbb

Jay Z only considered good cus he got Big L clapped up

Eliminating the competition
July 12, 2013 @ 04:31 PM
JStorm803

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

July 12, 2013 @ 04:36 PM
suparise71

Why do niggas make out that jay-z is a great rapper 

Hes not. hes a great buisness man but hes really boring as fuck. He talks about the same shit in every album, hes got alot to talk about and yet he talks about how much money hes got.

Jay-z Stays boring and always has in my opinion. I think you all like the beats he goes over and it makes you think hes great but if you listen to his lyrics there just utter pookie

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

July 12, 2013 @ 04:45 PM
omgs1wtf

MCHG still the best album of the year
nah
July 12, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
oneallah

eminem is better than all of them anyways
July 12, 2013 @ 05:34 PM
Pantic

nah
what you think was better? Hiphop albums only, obviously
July 12, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
PinoyPac

suspended

Eminem is garbage, the nigga that Jobbed to Weird Al couldn't be better than anybody.

Anyhow. Magna Carta Holy Grail aint just all richy rich raps. Nickles and Dimes is that cut same with Oceans. Most of Jay-Z's word play goes over dudes heads anyway, you cant make a judgment of the album if you listened to it two times and thought you got the jist of it. 9 times out of 10 you probably missed out on some good shit.
July 12, 2013 @ 06:42 PM
mackness

Manga Carta is a 'dad album'

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

July 12, 2013 @ 06:42 PM
mackness

nah
Yeezus

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

July 12, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
Tony Montana

nah
Yeezus
Please, he tried to steal Death Grips' production style.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

July 12, 2013 @ 07:13 PM
Captain Al

nah
Yeezus
Please, he tried to steal Death Grips' production style.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

July 12, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
mackness

Sure, he may have been influenced by other musicians, isn't that what all musicians do? Regardless, it's still better than the 4/10 pile of shit that is Magna Carta Holy Grail

July 12, 2013 @ 07:58 PM
outhere

Jay Z's past shit is classic, but Nas is definitely better. From the beat selection, flow, and lyrics Nas takes the cake. As far as success and building an empire, Jay Z wins.
July 12, 2013 @ 08:01 PM
jamesjebbia

jay is the most successful rapper of all time, no where near the best 
July 12, 2013 @ 08:16 PM
Glo'bito

Jay Z's past shit is classic, but Nas is definitely better. From the beat selection, flow, and lyrics Nas takes the cake. As far as success and building an empire, Jay Z wins.
nah Nas has the most boring beats. besides the ones produced by DJ Premier of course

July 12, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
lesbiangirlscout

will always be my favorite jay song. i wish he made more shit like this but its just impossible, this shit took his whole life til it dropped, not his other albums taht took a year or a fuckin week. i love artists first albums cuz theyre so hungry for it and u can hear it in any artists first album. jay just grew as an artist and is staying relevant, yeh he lost touch a little but hes aged and experienced other things. but whatever listen to this shit.

#hansumboyz

July 12, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
Master Flash

This nigga made a reference to "[squeezing a gun like a lemon]"

C'mon son...

Like I said in the Jay-Z thread: 7.9/10

Watch out for DStyles though, he swears by this nigga...

P.S. Please stop comparing Nas to Jay-Z. I swore by Nas growing up but we all have to come to the consensus that Nas is no longer relevant. He will always be a legend but he will never be on the level he used to be. Ever...

Changing the Past.

July 12, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

This nigga made a reference to "[squeezing a gun like a lemon]"

C'mon son...

Like I said in the Jay-Z thread: 7.9/10

Watch out for DStyles though, he swears by this nigga...

P.S. Please stop comparing Nas to Jay-Z. I swore by Nas growing up but we all have to come to the consensus that Nas is no longer relevant. He will always be a legend but he will never be on the level he used to be. Ever...
What has relevance got to do with it? Relevance doesn't dictate a rapper's ability/quality

Please login first to reply.