Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 2, 2013 @ 05:22 PM
trillion

http://urbfeed.com/?p=4531

Cudi went inn.... best song
July 2, 2013 @ 07:18 PM
DOUBLECUP

Kid Cudi is on a straight decline since MOTM

प्रधानसेनापति :{ ─╤╦︻ 父

July 2, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
backlikethat

shit was garbage
July 3, 2013 @ 05:25 AM
phantomony

I was hoping that since he did it with Dot Da Genius it would be a first look at a new WZRD project. But he released it as Cudi so idk what to think. But its dope.
July 3, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
phantomony

Kid Cudi is on a straight decline since MOTM
MOTM 2 >>> MOTM
Everybody saying the same thing. But he's gotten better. I liked indicud a lot, and wzrd was dope too.
July 3, 2013 @ 07:39 AM
reversal

^ hell naw.

If you followed cudi back in his mixtape days, you anticipated that he would grow as a rapper, not whatever the fuck he's doing now. Singing? experimental rock? 
July 3, 2013 @ 02:51 PM
HOCHSTE

Why would he leave G.O.O.D Music?

FUCKING IDIOT.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

July 3, 2013 @ 06:15 PM
playboyxxx

^ hell naw.

If you followed cudi back in his mixtape days, you anticipated that he would grow as a rapper, not whatever the fuck he's doing now. Singing? experimental rock? 
cudi always was eclectic bro lol if anything back then i expected this type of shit going forward , moreso than him becoming just a straight up rapper. this song is tight tho, probably a wzrd leftover

pink like hamilton

July 4, 2013 @ 12:45 AM
Shanklin

^ hell naw.

See thats where niggas fuck up, they anticipate what THEY believe the artist direction should head. You're already biased because you expected him to do something else...Aside from that, he's doing what he wants and is doing it well.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

July 4, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
phantomony

^ hell naw.

fuck rapping, i like his music now. he still raps every now and then i mean, but i dont care if its singing vs rapping. hes progressed and is making what he wants to make. and if the music sounds good, then it doesnt really matter to me.
July 5, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
pierce.

^ hell naw.

fuck rapping, i like his music now. he still raps every now and then i mean, but i dont care if its singing vs rapping. hes progressed and is making what he wants to make. and if the music sounds good, then it doesnt really matter to me.
I kind of agree, I liked cudis straight rap more but most of his projects always involved a lot of singing, I don't mind having a good amount of each on the new shit
July 5, 2013 @ 06:11 AM
romel

wtf man Kid Cudi better not return to his WZRD days
July 7, 2013 @ 02:54 AM
garth12

GARBAGE MY NIGGA!!!

Please login first to reply.