Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 27, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
cuh

gibbs is my nigga tho, he deserves more shine than wale. i never fucked with that fuckboy, only simp music i like is drake the god.
June 27, 2013 @ 10:48 PM

Inactive

wale is kickin it with near billionaire cacs wtf is these other rappers doin

#walewon2013
June 28, 2013 @ 12:31 AM
teefsweat

simp ass ridin wale's dick
June 28, 2013 @ 12:35 AM
suparise71

i dont fuck with him but i dont hate him, his musics shit but at the same time i respect him for being in the position he is in

Atleast he can provide good wealth for his family. All im saying as that those rappers aint got room to talk when they are all goofs themselve! except Freddie Gibbs though he seems like a nigga that would say this shit anyway and hed say it to there face!

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

June 28, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
teefsweat

i dont fuck with him but i dont hate him, his musics shit but at the same time i respect him for being in the position he is in

Atleast he can provide good wealth for his family. All im saying as that those rappers aint got room to talk when they are all goofs themselve! except Freddie Gibbs though he seems like a nigga that would say this shit anyway and hed say it to there face!

- Tracy Jackson

I agree. I just don't like his music but it's not like i'm searching the web to send him death threats. Attention Deficit was a fairly decent release but I just lost interest after that.
June 28, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
teefsweat

- Tracy Jackson

I agree. I just don't like his music but it's not like i'm searching the web to send him death threats. Attention Deficit was a fairly decent release but I just lost interest after that.
June 28, 2013 @ 01:01 AM
veryrareandbased

wale been losing

"He's not Drake, that's for sure." lmao

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

June 28, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
guccibucket

What happened to elijah? He was a big whalay fan.
i learned to just sit back & just let niggas hate on him, i'm tired of debating with niggas trying to get e-laughs all day, people commend artists like big sean & nicki minaj but go to the grave hating on wale, it's like y'all don't wanna face that fact that he's just as lyrical if not betteras everyone out right now, but fuck it
June 28, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
blackice445

I feel like its the "cool" thing to hate wale. the funny thing is all the rappers that tweeted about him haven't had as much success as him. So I doubt he fuckin cares. He's winning in my book, he's one of the premier rappers in the game right now. How in the fuck is  he losing? 
June 28, 2013 @ 05:15 AM
cvpntrill23

I feel like its the "cool" thing to hate wale. the funny thing is all the rappers that tweeted about him haven't had as much success as him. So I doubt he fuckin cares. He's winning in my book, he's one of the premier rappers in the game right now. How in the fuck is  he losing? 
Wales LoveHate song actually is decent. At the same time MMG most definitely changed him for the worse but it looks like hes starting to redeem himself. Wale will always care tho cus he acts like a normal dude who hasn't adjusted to all the fame yet.
June 28, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
blackice445

Wales LoveHate song actually is decent. At the same time MMG most definitely changed him for the worse but it looks like hes starting to redeem himself. Wale will always care tho cus he acts like a normal dude who hasn't adjusted to all the fame yet.
It's just a mixture of pride and insecurity. All rappers probably feel the same way as he does but they just don't voice it. I think he's stupid for paying so much attention to the negativity that he gets. 
June 28, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
blackice445

^^^ So who do you like?
June 28, 2013 @ 06:15 AM
oneallah

never was a fan really so i dont care
but everyone who signed with fatass rick ross has fallen off
June 28, 2013 @ 07:30 AM
TigerWoods

tylers bitch ass tho..
not gonna front, breakup song was my shit tho
June 28, 2013 @ 07:00 PM
teefsweat

i learned to just sit back & just let niggas hate on him, i'm tired of debating with niggas trying to get e-laughs all day, people commend artists like big sean & nicki minaj but go to the grave hating on wale, it's like y'all don't wanna face that fact that he's just as lyrical if not betteras everyone out right now, but fuck it

I don't commend them either.
June 28, 2013 @ 07:00 PM
teefsweat

I don't commend them either.
June 28, 2013 @ 07:16 PM
hbphilly

Lol what has wale even done?

why dont they call out Rick Ross for being a fake or Kanye for bringing out a half finished album 
Reason why is because there to pussy!

- Tracy Jackson 
or better yet why they keep SLEEPING on Stalley...My dude deserve more shine that Wale Wonka...
stalley is that nigga
June 28, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Lol who is everyone? The whole of rap?
June 28, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
Cardn'l

The worst part is... I'm from where Wale is from and he is exactly what every nigga in my area is like. Its ridiculous. Our culture sucks and no one has any originality. Music artists don't come here as often as they would in other majorly populated areas in the US. We have no streetwear brands except Palace 5 and Common Wealth. We had Stussy, but they took that away.

I have a love/hate relationship with this area. However, I can say I feel the same way about Wale. He accurately represents the culture of the environment he is from which doesn't really say much. He has no studio charisma, and for some reason he thinks everyone wants to hear him doing spoken word before every track. It's ridiculous.

I'm sorry for ranting like that. I just agree with OP. I just wish someone better could represent our area. Maybe I'll just have to be the one to do it one day...

You're Welcome.

June 28, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
guccibucket

this generation of rap, yes, for instance, niggas throw kendrick around as a lyricist but what is one line he's said that's actually lyrical? of course he can make great songs, i'm talking about llyrically, wale as a rapper deserves so much more credit shit's sickening
June 28, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
HERCULES

tylers bitch ass tho..

not gonna front, breakup song was my shit tho
cosign. gotta at least have love for the break up song
June 28, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
spriteremix

June 28, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
paulywalnuts

never listened to Wale but i heard his new album is some straight garbage

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

June 28, 2013 @ 11:40 PM
suparise71

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

June 29, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
teefsweat

this generation of rap, yes, for instance, niggas throw kendrick around as a lyricist but what is one line he's said that's actually lyrical? of course he can make great songs, i'm talking about llyrically, wale as a rapper deserves so much more credit shit's sickening
How about Big K.R.I.T.? Dude is so underrated, can be conceptual, lyrical, & a club rapper. Makes his own beats & engineers his own shit.
July 23, 2013 @ 08:37 AM
_TerenceDion

All of those old as hell lol
July 23, 2013 @ 12:53 PM
snoopdoug

suspended

so youre saying kendrick is not lyrical?.......

jonjakob.blogspot.com

July 23, 2013 @ 12:58 PM
dmwalking

I like seeing people hate wale. He really is od mediocre. He deserves the hate.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

July 26, 2013 @ 06:02 PM
thrillmatic

I'm embarassed to share the same nationality as this nigga. We ain't the same tribe though, my saving grace.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

Please login first to reply.