Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 19, 2013 @ 04:32 AM
jamesjebbia

You guys think he's gonna drop anymore music like he did from GOOD Fridays?
no all good fridays were before mbdtf dropped why would he go backwards
June 19, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
chief

kanye's next album gonna be spoken word over sounds of dial up internet

•••

June 19, 2013 @ 01:03 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

I don't usually agree with Charlamagne but he ain't wrong..

Damn Charlamagne stay dropping the truth.
kanye has always been a contradiction and he's acknowledged it since stuff like all falls down. nothing has changed apart from his exposure. this guy is talking about dead prez like they don't sell albums and tickets to shows.

if you wanna pick apart someone using art as commerce while still trying to keep some level of integrity, you can do it to anyone at any level. the conflict that's interesting is someone within that system seeing things wrong with it, imo.

this isn't truth, it's nitpicking. guy can't see the forest for the trees.
Lol so because others do the same as Kanye, it makes it justifiable? Artists who whine about an industry they are reaping from are all hypocrites, whether they're Kanye or any other artists. 

What I find interesting is why a multimillionaire is so unhappy.

This 'Ohhh I'm so rich, I hate this' 'Ohhh all these hoes' talk is so ridiculous.

Zilla you love Kanye tbh so anything he does you'll probably back lol.
June 19, 2013 @ 02:16 PM
playboyxxx

You guys think he's gonna drop anymore music like he did from GOOD Fridays?
i wish. that and white dress is still my favorite post grad releases by ye.

pink like hamilton

June 19, 2013 @ 03:03 PM
NZOO

I agree what he saying, but I knew this off bat.. I listened and liked the album for the vibe, don't like digging deep into shit cuz it kills the fun.

Don't badmind me.

June 19, 2013 @ 03:44 PM
Master Flash

I agree what he saying, but I knew this off bat.. I listened and liked the album for the vibe, don't like digging deep into shit cuz it kills the fun.
Good point man. That's like going to a movie and complaining about how they could have done better the entire time. You paid damn near $20 plus overpriced snacks and shit. Might as well enjoy the got damn film...

Changing the Past.

June 19, 2013 @ 04:20 PM
tRick

Damn Charlamagne stay dropping the truth.
kanye has always been a contradiction and he's acknowledged it since stuff like all falls down. nothing has changed apart from his exposure. this guy is talking about dead prez like they don't sell albums and tickets to shows.

if you wanna pick apart someone using art as commerce while still trying to keep some level of integrity, you can do it to anyone at any level. the conflict that's interesting is someone within that system seeing things wrong with it, imo.

this isn't truth, it's nitpicking. guy can't see the forest for the trees.
Lol so because others do the same as Kanye, it makes it justifiable? Artists who whine about an industry they are reaping from are all hypocrites, whether they're Kanye or any other artists. 

What I find interesting is why a multimillionaire is so unhappy.

This 'Ohhh I'm so rich, I hate this' 'Ohhh all these hoes' talk is so ridiculous.

Zilla you love Kanye tbh so anything he does you'll probably back lol.
Being rich doesnt have to equate to being happy. There are happy and sad niggas in africa, happy and sad broke niggas, middle class niggas, and rich niggas. Somebody in the world probably would consider us pretty well off and wonder why we ever had a complaint.
June 19, 2013 @ 04:56 PM
gil

i think its hilarious. at first, everyone was saying HOLY SHIT 11/10 AMAZING  BEST OF KANYE YET, and soooon as anthony fantano and a couple other well known "radio personalities" said the obvious flaws, every one is like "OH YEAH I MEAN THEY HAVE A POINT"

well all knew this would happen. were all just following what everyone else is saying

im sticking to my original thoughts; i like the album alot, its also very different from previous kanye. yeezus almost feels like an experiment. but i dont think its "kanye's best".

fag

June 19, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
AD

Its fucking amazing I've been listening to it all day throughout my flights.
June 19, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
Shanklin

Kanye never said he wasnt a new slave. He said WE are, including him.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

June 19, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
mrh

i think its hilarious. at first, everyone was saying HOLY SHIT 11/10 AMAZING  BEST OF KANYE YET, and soooon as anthony fantano and a couple other well known "radio personalities" said the obvious flaws, every one is like "OH YEAH I MEAN THEY HAVE A POINT"

well all knew this would happen. were all just following what everyone else is saying

im sticking to my original thoughts; i like the album alot, its also very different from previous kanye. yeezus almost feels like an experiment. but i dont think its "kanye's best".
myself and almost everyone i know didn't like the album much the first time.  it actually took a handful of listens to actually really like it.  Everything the needledrop complained about is what i noticed the first listen and from there looked past that and it's grown on me a lot.  so fuck outta hereeee
June 20, 2013 @ 12:10 AM
Glo'bito

album is great Ive been listening to the leaks tho. I'm gonna listen to the whole thing when I cop the
physical CD.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

June 20, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
Cristian Rodriguez

coolgreat album good production 

www.rif-la.blogspot.com

June 20, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
yunglink

can we tlak about how epic blood on the leaves is kanye goes IN 
June 20, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
goldANDsacks

holy shit. watch the first 40 seconds of this on mute and play blood on the leaves at the same time. try to start them at the same time. omg. 
June 20, 2013 @ 02:45 AM
goldANDsacks

why is my tape orange tho.
prolly aids.
June 20, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
heeennry

can someone shoot me a 320 link? can't find it online.

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

June 20, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
mrh

itunes is only 256 
June 20, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
kamikaze

download the flac version and convert it to alac.

06/05/14 sale collection up for grabs http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/182810/

June 20, 2013 @ 06:25 AM
mr.wolfdog

This is a matured album.

I love this because it shows the growth of Kanye and also his change of style over the years.

Almost every rap artist can recreate his first couple of albums

Nobody can touch the technicality and style of this album though.

This is the new generation of style
thank you, everyone who can't relise this themselves no matter how much they dislike his album is fucking stupid 

:0

June 20, 2013 @ 06:30 AM
CH33CH

Yeezy did his thang. 4/5 stars
June 20, 2013 @ 08:43 AM
Glo'bito

the albums really experimental. it reminds me of 808's & Heartbreak with the electro sound of Graduation.
mix with the raw rhymes from MBDTF. it boils down to your own opinion. some might like it some might not.
I personally think while its not his best he has to offer, it's still a great album. 

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

June 20, 2013 @ 12:43 PM
MuffinsNightmare

I think he had lyrics but the beats were low budget electro throwaways. There is no excuse for the laziness of some of them migraines he called beats. It's not experimental it was just half ass but he figured he was at a point where whatever he does people will dig it. He even said so on twitter. "Ya'll gonna buy it anyway". And he's right.confused

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

June 20, 2013 @ 04:25 PM
lovejamie

aiight 2cents time rn
aiight first this albums like a 8 or 8.5 out of 10. there are some decent tracks but its a bit forgettable. the track beats and production stay relatively similar throughout the album. id give him props on black skinhead and new slaves; though they are contradictory to a lot of his sht they are dope tracks. the album lost me because a lot of the songs were about the same topic or theme and then u got tracks that just sound mad similar leading to just forgettable tracks . plus i cant be the only that found tht autotune whining annoying as fuck. track for track production was on top but as a whole piece it was just one clump of sounds melded together. im a sucka for old school styled track tho so this was there for me. i can see this style of hip hop going places but its just not for me. 
June 20, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
mrh

I think he had lyrics but the beats were low budget electro throwaways. There is no excuse for the laziness of some of them migraines he called beats. It's not experimental it was just half ass but he figured he was at a point where whatever he does people will dig it. He even said so on twitter. "Ya'll gonna buy it anyway". And he's right.
yup, Daft Punk, No ID, and Mike dean is cheap production.  Rick Rubin broke down the beats to more simple/minimal beats from what they once were, they aren't half assed
June 20, 2013 @ 11:53 PM
Ruthlessisabitch

Yeezus was good
June 21, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
nochurch

Yawn. I guess I understand how people might think this album is "new" and "experimental", if they haven't listened to any music outside of common reach and popularity. It's definitely new and experimental in terms of Kanye, but that's pretty much it.  Lyrics were so rushed it's hilarious...Chief Keef is fucking shit outside of his "Back from the Dead" mixtape. 

I just talked to Jesus
He said, "what's up yeezus?"

Fucking cringe LOL

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

June 21, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
Txt Avry

Kanye west’s greatest coup is how quickly he has convinced to majority of music critics to agree with him in the disownment of his back catalouge.  I just listened to all of the lights interlude into the song, monster, then skipped ahead to runaway.   Those three songs alone allowed Pitchfork to remain credible after giving the album a perfect and nearly unseen 10 out of ten.  What everyone seems to forget at the release of the latest Kanye album, often due to the massive tonal shifts between projects, is that the majority of his work, especially that praised highest, ages extremely well.  In fact, these great moments from the man actually serve to reverse the normative art-memory relationship and bring the listener back through dimensions to the point they first had this album.  Not oddly at all, the two best songs on Kanye’s album fit on a direct line drawn from the college dropout.  Bounds 2 sounds as close to vintage Kanye as anything ever has, but its the monumental, and surprisingly not controversial, “Blood on the Leaves” that is the farthest marked locus on what by now surely seems to be a ray of an audiology.  I am a massive TNGHT fan.  Ordered their ep months before it actually came out.  etc.  Those horns are dominating.  This audience does not have any memory of pop made with full string and horn sections, but patrons of the funk did not forget.  It does not surprise that this song, and daft punk’s luscious summer jam, harken back to these sounds.  Kanye is perfect for this time, and especially this week, because he is so closely tied to Lebron in my mind.  Both are preposterously talented, but are both so difficult to expect anything from.
June 21, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
MuffinsNightmare

Kanye west’s greatest coup is how quickly he has convinced to majority of music critics to agree with him in the disownment of his back catalouge.  I just listened to all of the lights interlude into the song, monster, then skipped ahead to runaway.   Those three songs alone allowed Pitchfork to remain credible after giving the album a perfect and nearly unseen 10 out of ten.  What everyone seems to forget at the release of the latest Kanye album, often due to the massive tonal shifts between projects, is that the majority of his work, especially that praised highest, ages extremely well.  In fact, these great moments from the man actually serve to reverse the normative art-memory relationship and bring the listener back through dimensions to the point they first had this album.  Not oddly at all, the two best songs on Kanye’s album fit on a direct line drawn from the college dropout.  Bounds 2 sounds as close to vintage Kanye as anything ever has, but its the monumental, and surprisingly not controversial, “Blood on the Leaves” that is the farthest marked locus on what by now surely seems to be a ray of an audiology.  I am a massive TNGHT fan.  Ordered their ep months before it actually came out.  etc.  Those horns are dominating.  This audience does not have any memory of pop made with full string and horn sections, but patrons of the funk did not forget.  It does not surprise that this song, and daft punk’s luscious summer jam, harken back to these sounds.  Kanye is perfect for this time, and especially this week, because he is so closely tied to Lebron in my mind.  Both are preposterously talented, but are both so difficult to expect anything from.
Great first post. Very in depth and educated. I even agree with you at some parts. Still all that comes to mind being you decided to enter the game with an essay on the brilliance of Yeezy.....

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

June 21, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
gil

favorite line: "eatin asian pussy all i need was sweet and sour sauce"

fag

Please login first to reply.