Kanye West - Yeezus

June 14, 2013 @ 23:38:22
I just think it was great that its an album that understands the power of silence and use of rest. shit was dope.
June 14, 2013 @ 23:40:46
This Album is Forward...It's so new, it can't be right or wrong because he's the only one doing it. Pioneer 

Clever...because even if you don't like the lyrics, but you like the sound...you HAVE to listen to it in order to hear this "sound"...so he sells the entire package...It's like...hate what i'm rapping about? doesn't matter because you can't one without the other.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 14, 2013 @ 23:44:59
As long as this album is better than Cruel Summer, then I'll be fine
June 14, 2013 @ 23:50:23
I understand what you're saying and I agree to a certain extent, but that logic is generally flawed. If that was true, then people would be fine with something like live audio ripped from youtube, and there would be no point in mastering.

When you're listening to a song in a lossless format, you're hearing all the sounds that the artist wanted you to hear. It makes available all the small musical intricacies that are unavailable in a shit bit rate (though the difference may be more noticeable to some than it will be to others, which helps explain why most people are content with iTunes default bit rate of 256 kbps). I'm not saying you're going to go from hating a song to loving it, but if you're going to listen to a song then you might as well hear it the way it was meant to be heard..
Fair enough, especially the last sentence.
June 14, 2013 @ 23:54:15
cruel summer was horrible, this stuff is smokeyface

Whats gonna be great is his live performances with these songs

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 15, 2013 @ 00:05:26
someone link flac pls
June 15, 2013 @ 00:14:48
one of the best albums in a while.

Buying W+H leather low tops size 40-41

June 15, 2013 @ 00:14:51
I like how he says "penny" in New Slaves.
June 15, 2013 @ 00:23:39
will probably only get 2 weeks of replay instead of my projected 3 months
June 15, 2013 @ 00:53:03
much better than I expected smokeyface

June 15, 2013 @ 01:03:59
this shit is crazy

rubin said that they stripped down a lot of the album to make it more "minimalistic"... shit can you imagine if they HADNT made it more minimalistic.

i cant decide on a favorite track. theyre all of equal status. 

fag

June 15, 2013 @ 01:07:07
this album totally has the feel of "see you in my nightmares"

•••

June 15, 2013 @ 01:10:15
still haven't listened to it. can't wait to light up and play dat shit you feel me?!
June 15, 2013 @ 01:22:20
can't believe the guitar solo at the end of "Hold My Liquor" samples or at least takes inspiration from "Through the Fire and Flames"

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

June 15, 2013 @ 01:24:11
Hold My liquor, New Slaves, Blood on the Leaves. probably faves

"..wearing the usual, because why would i bother wearing something else?" - bill

June 15, 2013 @ 01:34:28
I really really like this album. From start to finish. 

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 15, 2013 @ 01:53:11
anybody have the link to the leak?

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

June 15, 2013 @ 01:58:35
Blood On The Leaves doe... that track goes IN

EDIT: for those of yall who aint got it yet just get it on the pirate bay and everybody is seeding so youll have that shit in like 3min.

Fly on little wing

June 15, 2013 @ 02:14:01
i wish he had cover art so there'd be some identity to this album. it's definitely a darker, edgier album but it's hard to conceptualize an album when there's no art lol

•••

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 15, 2013 @ 02:33:10
Just got it, had to check the studio version of New Slaves... That second part...

Can't wait to hear this whole thing. Put dude from Bon Iver and Chief Keef on the same song, that's mad.
June 15, 2013 @ 02:39:16
Why is everyone hating on this? Y'all prefer Mac Miller's new album over this?

June 15, 2013 @ 02:51:46
it's definitely his most weird and experimental...i think it will alienate a lot of people for many reasons...the start/stop dynamics in many songs...the soul beats juxtaposed with distorted noise...the abrupt endings...the dark themes, the harshness...but those who stick around will see his brilliance...

on my third listen....this is fantastic...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Please login first to reply.
x