Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
June 10, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
shady0ps

Just listened to Cole's whole tape and I was wondering is this just a modern  frail light skin reincarnation attempt of BIG?
June 10, 2013 @ 12:09 PM
jamesjebbia

you're obviously a retard
June 10, 2013 @ 02:51 PM
Master Flash

Just listened to Cole's whole tape and I was wondering is this just a modern  frail light skin reincarnation attempt of BIG?
Out of all the impressions you can get from a human being, especially from J. Cole, you managed to come up with Biggy? HA HA!!

First off, what nigga isn't trying to be Biggy. Second, I'm not remotely seeing how you got that from him. Explain.

J.Cole's album is basically "My love letter to every other rapper who's better than me(especially Jay, Nas & Kanye)".
Kanye is more nor lesser to anyone. You can't really compare that nigga.

Changing the Past.

June 11, 2013 @ 02:33 AM

Inactive

Hes more like Pac
June 11, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
jamesjebbia

Hes more like Pac
I feel he may be a better rapper though, and before hb bugs out tupac was in no way shape or form lyrical or great when it comes to his actual talent 
June 11, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
darkseid

Nah nigga, nah. Cole is Cole. Why do yall niggas always need to compare a rapper to another or anyone for that matter? 

And addressing his album being a love letter to other rappers is a joke. That shit bangs. Call me a dickrider or whatever but you want, but you can't deny it. He along with a few other select rappers are actually rapping about shit that actually matters and bringing the real. 

Keep listening to Waka though...

Pretty Young Thug

June 11, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
jamesjebbia

he did rap about shit that mattered and that is why people overrate him honestly but when it comes to lyrical ability he his not in the top 5 and it gets me tight when people try to put him in the same league as biggie because it is not even close
June 12, 2013 @ 05:32 PM
DStyles

Nah nigga, nah. Cole is Cole. Why do yall niggas always need to compare a rapper to another or anyone for that matter? 

And addressing his album being a love letter to other rappers is a joke. That shit bangs. Call me a dickrider or whatever but you want, but you can't deny it. He along with a few other select rappers are actually rapping about shit that actually matters and bringing the real. 

I rather listen to Waka Flocka or 2 Chainz than that snooze fest of Cole.

Expect Jew Miller to outsell cole's tylenol pm album.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 17, 2013 @ 07:45 PM
sbesus

He's jus tryna get on the map. Power Trip was tight doe as well as Work Out. All in All, Friday Night Lights Mixtape>Cole World.

EXCLUSIVE HB BEATS @ https://soundcloud.com/hbcypher by HB PRODUCERS

June 18, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
chex

this album has very little replay value :/
June 18, 2013 @ 11:05 PM
JohnvHarrison

there's nothing wrong with listening to Waka Flocka, shut your fucking mouth

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

June 18, 2013 @ 11:39 PM
suparise71

Niggas sleeping on cole man 

I fux with him! Hes a decent producer to! 

Niggas knew ive been bumping that

Chris Tucker
Power Trip
Villuminati 
Chaining day
Aint that some shit 

His album wasnt the greatest but its enjoyable

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

June 19, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
Glo'bito

tried to give Born Sinner a listen but almost fall asleep bruh.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

June 19, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
Glo'bito

double-post

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

June 20, 2013 @ 07:40 AM

Inactive

Cole is projected to sell 300k first week

Cac Miller 100k

How u feel now u dirty ass mescan
June 20, 2013 @ 04:36 PM
lovejamie

Cole is projected to sell 300k first week

Cac Miller 100k

How u feel now u dirty ass mescan
but yo mac was still on his shit though. his evolution from blue slide park (hot garbage) to watching movies with the sound off; big change up that's only gonna push him further. he finally starts spittin some better lines on beats that he can run with better. that happy go lucky sht aint doin nothing for him and when the switch over came he made it easier for himself compete better with numerous others in the game. like the zone he put himself in on that album is right; hes not trying to be hood and hes not tryin to be some dope fiend, kids just spittin about his life and issues in a deep tone and setting. like i would even say this is better his k.i.d.s mixtape; and that sht was a anchor for me to keep checkin back to see if he'd get better. like he aint gonna be on par with people like cole, wale, or even roth; but at least now he can have a chance to be taken a lot more seriously in the game; nigguh had himself lookin like riff raff for a while. 
June 20, 2013 @ 04:58 PM

Inactive

J. Cole is trying to be J. Cole
June 20, 2013 @ 05:11 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

Honestly I thought J.Cole was all hype till I got this album and now I think he dropped one of the top 5 albums of the year. Him trying to be B.I.G. confused is some shermed out shit to say. I see no comparison. I doubted J.Cole and am now a believer, the kid is dope. Mac Miller crept on me too. I like his album for the most part as well but his voice and subject matter wear thin after a couple play throughs.

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

June 20, 2013 @ 05:17 PM
shady0ps

J.Cole think people gonna bump his album in the summer. Nobody wants to hear some lyrical bullshit when its hot as fuck. should have released it in the winter. I'm not saying it's a bad album, it's just typical. He is always sampling biggie and stealing dude's bars. Fuck Outta Here. J.cole terrible. Bump That Lebron Flocka James 2.
June 20, 2013 @ 05:19 PM

Inactive

J.Cole think people gonna bump his album in the summer. Nobody wants to hear some lyrical bullshit when its hot as fuck. should have released it in the winter. I'm not saying it's a bad album, it's just typical. He is always sampling biggie and stealing dude's bars. Fuck Outta Here. J.cole terrible. Bump That Lebron Flocka James 2.
yooooo I'm in lecture right now and I cracked up so hard reading this
June 20, 2013 @ 05:24 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

I'm in lecture right now and I cracked up so hard reading this
I was trippin' off that line too. hahah!!!!

So climate and season correspond with the amount of words you like in your music? You are either an idiot or one of the most intense musical connoisseurs ever. I'm going with idiot.smile

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

June 20, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
shady0ps

I'm in lecture right now and I cracked up so hard reading this
I was trippin' off that line too. hahah!!!!

So climate and season correspond with the amount of words you like in your music? You are either an idiot or one of the most intense musical connoisseurs ever. I'm going with idiot.
Yeah the fuck. there some music in my phone.. i dont touch in the summer..like that depressing shit or things that make you think too much. I wanna let loose in the summer and J.Cole doesn't have that vibe

Please login first to reply.