Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
May 20, 2013 @ 05:01 AM
NapoleonComplex

Whose excited? 
June 18th Release Date two confirmed tracks so far.
Black Skinhead and New Slaves 
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/kanye-west-black-skinhead/n36982/
Guide us to the promise land Ye

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

May 20, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
murklur

I'm excited. I didn't care much for My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy but even that was still legit. 

May 20, 2013 @ 07:52 AM
chief

can anybody tell wtf that gold thing on the album cover is?

•••

May 20, 2013 @ 08:48 AM
mrh

its a statue head that's split apart
May 20, 2013 @ 09:26 AM
veryrareandbased

Melted/disfigured gold bust of Kanye(You can see Kanyes face on the right side) inspired by George Condo's artwork,

Same artist that designed My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. So I'm pretty sure he designed it again.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

May 21, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
Glo'bito

I'd like to see Ye shoot some disses back @ Ray J & Lord Jamal. atleast some subliminals to ether them bruh.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

May 21, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
Siphonin

I'd like to see Ye shoot some disses back @ Ray J & Lord Jamal. atleast some subliminals to ether them bruh.
Ye shouldn't acknowledge peasants. Although I still thank Ray J for blessing us with the Kim K tape
May 21, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
goldANDsacks

yeezy is going in some andy warhol factory direction right now. digging it. wished there was more punk rock in rap. 
May 21, 2013 @ 03:31 AM
mrbam

Get my new song 2nd Look .. www.hulkshare.com/MrBAM
May 21, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
mrh

Melted/disfigured gold bust of Kanye(You can see Kanyes face on the right side) inspired by George Condo's artwork,

Same artist that designed My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. So I'm pretty sure he designed it again.
agree with all this but how the hell you gonna tell me that's actually kanye's face on his cover 
May 21, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
chief

some tumblr shit

•••

May 21, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
veryrareandbased

agree with all this but how the hell you gonna tell me that's actually kanye's face on his cover 
look closely on the right side of the gold bust. the tape is covering most of it but you can make out his mouth opened, and his eyes...Maybe its just me.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

May 21, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
atmo

half kanye and half jesus. i think its confirmed it was george condo again. 

side note (high level def jam conspiracy shit): j.cole movin release date up supposed to be the judas for the rise of yeezus christ? there is brilliant marketing at play right now no doubt. 

http://sequence.us/

May 21, 2013 @ 05:10 AM
Araab-Muzik

Ugliest album cover ever!! Hopefully he changes his mind and uses something else before the actual release date.
May 21, 2013 @ 05:42 AM
punchingeskimos

Ye always puts out quality. Really excited on this project, and yea I have a feeling him and Jay had some sort of marketing scheme for the Born Sinner/Yeezus release. Although it's obvious that West will outsell Cole.
May 21, 2013 @ 05:54 AM
chief

half kanye and half jesus. i think its confirmed it was george condo again. 

side note (high level def jam conspiracy shit): j.cole movin release date up supposed to be the judas for the rise of yeezus christ? there is brilliant marketing at play right now no doubt. 
wow good eye on the release date line up

•••

Please login first to reply.