Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 14, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
goldANDsacks

at first i thought this was just some lame confusing video that totally rips off "i'll be missing you" with kendrick wearing an all white suit dancing in the middle of a field like it was 1997 all over again. 

then my friend explained that this is a continuation of the "poetic justice" video where kendrick dies at the end. basically everyone dressed in white is already dead and they're at a reverse funeral in heaven. the person in the casket died, so everyone is sad at the beginning, but then they're parting in the end because that person is joining them in heaven.

that's what's going on... right?
May 14, 2013 @ 05:16 AM
teows

Hmmm that makes sense. Cause he's in the church in the back looking at everyone so he must be a spirit. When he walks up and touches the casket too no one pays attention to him so it's obvious they can't see him. I think him touching his casket is finally accepting going to heaven. But it doesn't really make sense if everyone at the end can clearly see him and party with him. This is a tad bit confusing lol.

The 2 girls that are just entering the church when he's leaving I think is the representation of "I can feel the new people around me just want to be famous" cause they clearly look like groupies and they're all smiling. Can't tell if they can see Lamar or not.

I like these videos though. Really make you think.

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

May 15, 2013 @ 05:15 AM
SoleFresh87

a happy funeral , dancing with Lamrs spirit? idk , good vid tho , Epps is dumb AF lmao. 

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

May 15, 2013 @ 07:03 AM
O$VMA

The "Death to Molly" part threw me off . I thought it was a continuation too but Molly damn sure aint helpin you get to Heaven . Hopefully the next video is to Money Trees because I'm interested in the concept plus it's a good song
Like Teows said , I like the videos that make you think .

Good Vibes .

May 17, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
LA

shake it for the man of the year

man of the BOUNCE
May 17, 2013 @ 11:12 PM
Bandwagon

^I keep replaying the schoolboy song at the end, cant wait for that

Please login first to reply.