300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
May 12, 2013 @ 03:05 AM
smartmonkey

Many music developed in the 80's were comprised of talented artists. the beatles, Nirvana to name a few.  Their music were sophisticated & had depth in it. Now, modern music transition into  "yo @ss is FINE,  was wonderin if you wanna suck my mushroom tip". Majority don't even write their own music and a lot of the time the lyrics just get repeated over and over. find me a music that isn't about love, parties, violence, money, sex? Most are uneducated and niggers. All you follower listening to main stream music need to be educated. Half of you use ebonics in your vocabulary and are just mindless donkeys. 

You meaning to tell me 50 cent, lil b, souja boi, nicki minaj, Britney spears, taylor swift =good artist. Get out.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

May 12, 2013 @ 03:07 AM

Inactive

May 12, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
Captain Al

are you 14yrs old?

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

May 12, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
craigsagersuit

bruhh i miss bangers like these 

lets run it back 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

May 12, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
smartmonkey

conveniently I'm dealing with a bunch of 12-13 members. Of course you kids listen to mainstream music. You're a mindless donkey. You keep up with the most popular trends. I'm sad for your generation.

May 12, 2013 @ 03:47 AM
eidaow

you sound like a hipster fucboi

~ h a n s u m ~

May 12, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
rabbitman

music is a reflection on the society it comes from. we live in a self-destructive, ostentatious world without morals, our music represents that

be careful what you pretend to be

May 12, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
jamesjebbia

so you're claiming to have some type of great taste and appreciation for music but said the beatles and nirvana were apart of the 80's? not to mention the 80's was ass since glam hair metal bands were in
May 12, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
smartmonkey

finally someone who understands. ^ 

Music from the classical and baroque period were the bomb.

May 12, 2013 @ 04:36 AM
jamesjebbia

finally someone who understands. ^ 

Music from the classical and baroque period were the bomb.
if thats what you're into. it's all opinion honestly but don giovanni is one of the sickest things I've ever heard/seen
May 12, 2013 @ 07:19 AM
smartmonkey

Younger folks should expose themselves into these sort of genre. I feel their negative behaviors and attitude towards the world is a result of what they listen to. rap is crap. It was produce by some drunk hoe who decided to  steal ideas from a dr seuss book. 

May 12, 2013 @ 08:49 AM
Glo'bito

i agree hopsin and machine gun kelly are saving rap

lil wayne and soulja boy is wack

real rap for life

lmao I thought people stopped paying attention to hopsin.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

May 12, 2013 @ 03:43 PM
DStyles

OP is most likely gay

SBeezy is the keeping hip hop alive. Mixtape after mixtape, banger after banger.

SODMG>>>>>>>>>>>>GBE

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 12, 2013 @ 05:53 PM
kbos

Younger folks should expose themselves into these sort of genre. I feel their negative behaviors and attitude towards the world is a result of what they listen to. rap is crap. It was produce by some drunk hoe who decided to  steal ideas from a dr seuss book. 
To be honest you're calling out kids for liking mainstream shit but you sound like a kid who just discovered music. Nirvana and the Beatles products of the 80s? wtf. And you're generalization of rap music is nonsense. I've been a hip-hop head since the late 90s and I find new gems everyday, peep common or little brother or dj quick or outkast or pretty much anything on duckdown records De La Soul, Tribe, I could go on and on about good funky creative quality hip-hop for hours and it'd be the tip of the ice burg. Action Bronson, Big Krit, Joey Bada$$, Kendrick Lamar, these are all pretty recent rap artists that can spit and are pretty popular. Theres so much great funky stuff too, from greatful dead to soulive. To be honest I hate mainstream music myself, for awhile its been the case that any time you turn on the radio you get nothing but garbage, but I don''t really know anyone who listens to that shit besides dumb broads, its not affecting anyone I care about so its whatever. I guess I agree with you there, but i'd love to hear more about what you consider good quality music? Enlighten us.

I feel like the shit kids get into these days is wack as fuck, and growing up with social media is going to really fuck kids up, but I'm not too stupid to recognize that every generation thinks this of the next generation, plus theres not much you can do besides affect the people in your life positively.
May 12, 2013 @ 06:16 PM
╒rozzy

"Real Hip Hop" is too depressing sometimes. Id rather listen to some Chopin or some shit 

May 12, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
JohnvHarrison

Yeah don't ever say Lil B isn't a good artist. If you think that you haven't listened to a Lil B mixtape/album. Go listen to 6 Kiss and see how many of the current rap trends he was doing in fucking 09.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

May 12, 2013 @ 06:24 PM
DaPark

OP you sound like you need to listen to Tyler the Creator

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

May 12, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
smartmonkey

Yeah don't ever say Lil B isn't a good artist. If you think that you haven't listened to a Lil B mixtape/album. Go listen to 6 Kiss and see how many of the current rap trends he was doing in fucking 09.
quit being black and educate yourself.

May 13, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
goldenguns

bruhh i miss bangers like these 

lets run it back 
yo,...................when ever i think of old bangers, its going down comes to my head, bless u

coolin

May 13, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
bumpyknuckles

Mike Jones debut album a bonafide classic!
May 13, 2013 @ 05:19 AM
thirdworlds

It's all a matter of opinion honestly. 
May 13, 2013 @ 05:04 PM
kbos

"Real Hip Hop" is too depressing sometimes. Id rather listen to some Chopin or some shit 

idk, I know HB aint feelin this style so much, and im not trying to be a backpacker or draw an imaginary line about whats real hip-hop and whats not, but I love some clever sharp ass lyrics talking on some deep shit. I've always loved how Common has strived to share his soul and lend his words to the common man.

Furs and a Benz, gramps wanting 'em
Demons and old friends, pops they hauntin' him
The chosen one from the land of the frozen sun
When drunk nights get remembered more than sober ones
Walk like warriors, we were never told to run
Explored the world to return to where my soul begun
Never looking back or too far in front of me
The present is a gift
and I just wanna be
May 13, 2013 @ 05:04 PM
kbos

idk, I know HB aint feelin this style so much, and im not trying to be a backpacker or draw an imaginary line about whats real hip-hop and whats not, but I love some clever sharp ass lyrics talking on some deep shit. I've always loved how Common has strived to share his soul and lend his words to the common man.

Furs and a Benz, gramps wanting 'em
Demons and old friends, pops they hauntin' him
The chosen one from the land of the frozen sun
When drunk nights get remembered more than sober ones
Walk like warriors, we were never told to run
Explored the world to return to where my soul begun
Never looking back or too far in front of me
The present is a gift
and I just wanna be
May 13, 2013 @ 05:08 PM

Inactive

the present is a gift
and I just wanna be

that's smart
May 13, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

Lil B loves everyone - Lil B

Hansum + Based = Perfection

May 14, 2013 @ 01:11 AM

Inactive

MY BLOG IS GODLIKE
May 14, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
offensive-commenter

packofbags is a fucking nigger.
May 14, 2013 @ 01:23 AM

Inactive

packofbags is a fucking nigger.
FUCK I LOLED SO HARD 
May 14, 2013 @ 01:47 AM
O$VMA

conveniently I'm dealing with a bunch of 12-13 members. Of course you kids listen to mainstream music. You're a mindless donkey. You keep up with the most popular trends. I'm sad for your generation.
Your generation ? Nigga you 40 or sumchin

Good Vibes .

May 14, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
oneallah

hip hop is dead, yes old music was better
new music with the exclusion of just a few are still good
most music is dying
hip hop is in the grave

Please login first to reply.