Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 9, 2013 @ 05:26 PM
REVS

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 9, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
thefamshop.com

GINSENG STRIP is dope as hell. 
July 9, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
JruPowers

TOO MANY EMOTIONS
July 9, 2013 @ 11:53 PM
Tsundere

nitevision is tooooooooooo2 
ill
July 9, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
yung b

this shit is tooo emotional b

sadboys we outchea

#sadboys #emotionalshawty #suicideyear

July 10, 2013 @ 12:17 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

The most horrible pathetic "rapper" I've ever heard in my life. The fact that 16 year olds can watch a Lil B or Riff Raff videos then put their own videos on the internet acting schizophrenic and gain a following is sickening. This shit isn't even funny. Same demographic does this shit every year TGOD -> LIL B -> OFWGKTA -> A$AP -> Riff Raff -> Kitty Pryde -> Yung Lean. 
Lol keep hating
July 10, 2013 @ 02:16 PM
@abgohard1

yung lean is the troof stop hatin fuckboys
July 10, 2013 @ 03:02 PM
suparise71

now i know for a fact you all dont like good music.

Your all only liking this bullshit cause you think everyone else is going to.

you niggas like a dude that cant rap and sounds boring as fuck?

And you niggas are actual faggots liking that sadboys shit. I know for a fact if a raooer brings out a clique saying faggotboys you will all like him.

Your all dickriders you like what you think everyone else will like.

Yall niggas have no taste. and its sad that all a nigga has to do is come out with a dumbass clique, dont need to rap properally and goes over some boring ass beats?

atleast Lil B and Riff Raff have a character and what they say is actually funny but this nigga you cant even hear what hes speaking about with his fuckboy ass and he sounds boring 

Niggas aint got taste

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

July 10, 2013 @ 03:12 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Lol Tracy keep hating though

You know nothing about mine or anyone else's music taste

If you don't like this why don't you just ignore it? Like I said, show me ONE of your beats that matches anything Yung Gud has produced, just one
July 10, 2013 @ 03:24 PM
suparise71

Lol Tracy keep hating though

You know nothing about mine or anyone else's music taste

If you don't like this why don't you just ignore it? Like I said, show me ONE of your beats that matches anything Yung Gud has produced, just one
Chuh! Nigga exactly i can put down production and shit because i know mines good and im not being cocky im being confident because aint knowone else heard my shit so imma stand up for myself

Youve only heard my shit from ages ago yall aint heard my current shit.

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

July 10, 2013 @ 03:50 PM
Andretti

The most horrible pathetic "rapper" I've ever heard in my life. The fact that 16 year olds can watch a Lil B or Riff Raff videos then put their own videos on the internet acting schizophrenic and gain a following is sickening. This shit isn't even funny. Same demographic does this shit every year TGOD -> LIL B -> OFWGKTA -> A$AP -> Riff Raff -> Kitty Pryde -> Yung Lean. 
Who the fuck is Kitty Pryde?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SDYus7iKC8

basically makes raps about danny brown and how she isnt as cool as her friends. brings the fire though

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death

July 11, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
basspro

July 11, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
Glock Lesnar

no one cares if it's good or not, it's entertaining. that's why they're popular and why people keep on "feeding" on them. lil b created the whole based god thing and it worked. OF/tyler's shock value and being a bunch of kids that weren't afraid to say "fuk god 666 sweg sweg" worked for them. riff raff being a white guy from texas making funny songs/videos worked for him. kitty pryde being a young white girl that actually attempts to rap and doesn't actually spew nonsensical bullshit from her mouth worked for her. yung lean and the "sadboys" movement is working for him. all of these guys are entertaining and bring something "new" (not saying that no one before OF said any shit like "666 fuck jesus") that catches people's attention, regardless if they have skill/talent/are good at all. i'd rather listen to lil b say "i fucked your bitch" one thousand times over in one song, or hear riff raff say "rap game ____" a million times in a freestyle than listen to a """good"""/"lyrical" rapper just saying a bunch of boring conscious hip hop shit.
hahahahaha wow you are a faggot.
elaborate 
because if listening to lil b say i fucked your bitch 1000 times is your idea of entertaining and good music, then you are probably 13 years old and say shit like SWAG TASKFORCE BITCH MOB PROTECT LIL B OH MY GOD BASEDGOD and think you're cool.
July 11, 2013 @ 05:43 AM
lesbiangirlscout

someone put up this niggas best song

#hansumboyz

July 11, 2013 @ 09:38 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

someone put up this niggas best song
Ginseng strip or 5th Element, imo.
July 11, 2013 @ 07:36 PM
bootynuggets

no one cares if it's good or not, it's entertaining. that's why they're popular and why people keep on "feeding" on them. lil b created the whole based god thing and it worked. OF/tyler's shock value and being a bunch of kids that weren't afraid to say "fuk god 666 sweg sweg" worked for them. riff raff being a white guy from texas making funny songs/videos worked for him. kitty pryde being a young white girl that actually attempts to rap and doesn't actually spew nonsensical bullshit from her mouth worked for her. yung lean and the "sadboys" movement is working for him. all of these guys are entertaining and bring something "new" (not saying that no one before OF said any shit like "666 fuck jesus") that catches people's attention, regardless if they have skill/talent/are good at all. i'd rather listen to lil b say "i fucked your bitch" one thousand times over in one song, or hear riff raff say "rap game ____" a million times in a freestyle than listen to a """good"""/"lyrical" rapper just saying a bunch of boring conscious hip hop shit.
hahahahaha wow you are a faggot.
elaborate 
because if listening to lil b say i fucked your bitch 1000 times is your idea of entertaining and good music, then you are probably 13 years old and say shit like SWAG TASKFORCE BITCH MOB PROTECT LIL B OH MY GOD BASEDGOD and think you're cool.
-obviously 13
-i can admit, the whole task force thing can get annoying at times
-everyone's perception of "entertaining" is different so there was no point trying to slander mine
-my whole point is that the listed artists have gimmicks that make them well known, regardless of if their music is "good" or not ("good" will always be subjective so there's no point in trying to argue whether someone is good or not). that's why they're popular, compared to a local artist (to your respective area) who isn't making much progress [publicity-wise] in their career. if a new artist comes along and makes ridiculous yet entertaining music, of course they're gonna get popular. if a new artist comes along and makes "deep" (also subjective) music that isn't very entertaining, they probably won't get popular. 

I produce with a friend for fun. https://soundcloud.com/kopm

July 17, 2013 @ 06:57 AM
eduardo_tell_em

This would be dope if I was on drugs. 

http://beencozy.com/

July 17, 2013 @ 05:16 PM
NZOO

TBH Lil B did set the trend for a lot of shit these internet famous rappers do and some who made it pass that phase.

Don't badmind me.

July 18, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
DaPark

I think productions of the mixtape saves most of the songs. No hate on Yung Lean Doer tho

EDIT: Its his b'day today too cool

(not my pic)

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

July 18, 2013 @ 07:54 PM
mman200

July 18, 2013 @ 07:55 PM
jawesome

he's got a generic white boy voice with bad rythm. Only song I fucked with was damn good shawty
July 20, 2013 @ 01:33 AM
flu

I really cant understand what he is saying half the time, but I still fuck with it for some reason

WTB: Supreme Quilted Satin Bomber Sz: Med.

July 21, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
yeldarb367

I just heard about this guy today, haha. I need to catch up.
July 22, 2013 @ 04:44 PM
☹ JE-SUS ☹

July 22, 2013 @ 06:11 PM
Tony Montana

Yung Lean's hype is cool

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

July 22, 2013 @ 06:38 PM
chex

so emotional coolsadcoolsadcool
July 22, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

They spoilin it
July 22, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
Ape

beats are crazy . . . they are being wasted by going to lean though . . . imagine if future got a hold of some of these, he could make some real bangers

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

July 22, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

beats are crazy . . . they are being wasted by going to lean though . . . imagine if future got a hold of some of these, he could make some real bangers
Future should get his own beats. Ain't Yung Leans fault that Future ain't got this kinda production
July 24, 2013 @ 12:56 AM
wavyguy

(not my pic)
so fuckin wavy

Please login first to reply.