[Official] - YUNG LEAN Discussion Thread

Jul 10, 2013 @ 15:24
Lol Tracy keep hating though

You know nothing about mine or anyone else's music taste

If you don't like this why don't you just ignore it? Like I said, show me ONE of your beats that matches anything Yung Gud has produced, just one
Chuh! Nigga exactly i can put down production and shit because i know mines good and im not being cocky im being confident because aint knowone else heard my shit so imma stand up for myself

Youve only heard my shit from ages ago yall aint heard my current shit.

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

Jul 10, 2013 @ 15:50
Originally posted by Inactive User
The most horrible pathetic "rapper" I've ever heard in my life. The fact that 16 year olds can watch a Lil B or Riff Raff videos then put their own videos on the internet acting schizophrenic and gain a following is sickening. This shit isn't even funny. Same demographic does this shit every year TGOD -> LIL B -> OFWGKTA -> A$AP -> Riff Raff -> Kitty Pryde -> Yung Lean. 
Who the fuck is Kitty Pryde?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SDYus7iKC8

basically makes raps about danny brown and how she isnt as cool as her friends. brings the fire though

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

Jul 11, 2013 @ 02:05
Jul 11, 2013 @ 04:46
hahahahaha wow you are a faggot.
elaborate 
because if listening to lil b say i fucked your bitch 1000 times is your idea of entertaining and good music, then you are probably 13 years old and say shit like SWAG TASKFORCE BITCH MOB PROTECT LIL B OH MY GOD BASEDGOD and think you're cool.
Jul 11, 2013 @ 05:43
someone put up this niggas best song

#hansumboyz

Jul 11, 2013 @ 09:38
someone put up this niggas best song
Ginseng strip or 5th Element, imo.
Jul 11, 2013 @ 19:36
elaborate 
because if listening to lil b say i fucked your bitch 1000 times is your idea of entertaining and good music, then you are probably 13 years old and say shit like SWAG TASKFORCE BITCH MOB PROTECT LIL B OH MY GOD BASEDGOD and think you're cool.
-obviously 13
-i can admit, the whole task force thing can get annoying at times
-everyone's perception of "entertaining" is different so there was no point trying to slander mine
-my whole point is that the listed artists have gimmicks that make them well known, regardless of if their music is "good" or not ("good" will always be subjective so there's no point in trying to argue whether someone is good or not). that's why they're popular, compared to a local artist (to your respective area) who isn't making much progress [publicity-wise] in their career. if a new artist comes along and makes ridiculous yet entertaining music, of course they're gonna get popular. if a new artist comes along and makes "deep" (also subjective) music that isn't very entertaining, they probably won't get popular. 

I produce with a friend for fun. https://soundcloud.com/kopm

Inactive User

Jul 17, 2013 @ 06:57
This would be dope if I was on drugs. 
Jul 17, 2013 @ 17:16
TBH Lil B did set the trend for a lot of shit these internet famous rappers do and some who made it pass that phase.

Don't badmind me.

Jul 18, 2013 @ 18:44
I think productions of the mixtape saves most of the songs. No hate on Yung Lean Doer tho

EDIT: Its his b'day today too smokeyface

(not my pic)

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Jul 18, 2013 @ 19:54
Jul 18, 2013 @ 19:55
he's got a generic white boy voice with bad rythm. Only song I fucked with was damn good shawty

instagram: prxsh

Jul 20, 2013 @ 01:33
I really cant understand what he is saying half the time, but I still fuck with it for some reason

WTB: Supreme Quilted Satin Bomber Sz: Med.

Jul 21, 2013 @ 02:22
I just heard about this guy today, haha. I need to catch up.
Jul 22, 2013 @ 16:44

Jul 22, 2013 @ 18:11
Yung Lean's hype is smokeyface

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Jul 22, 2013 @ 20:02
Jul 22, 2013 @ 20:57
beats are crazy . . . they are being wasted by going to lean though . . . imagine if future got a hold of some of these, he could make some real bangers

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

Jul 22, 2013 @ 21:11
beats are crazy . . . they are being wasted by going to lean though . . . imagine if future got a hold of some of these, he could make some real bangers
Future should get his own beats. Ain't Yung Leans fault that Future ain't got this kinda production
Jul 24, 2013 @ 00:56

(not my pic)
so fuckin wavy
Jul 24, 2013 @ 04:32
sad boys 2001 shit :'( 
Jul 24, 2013 @ 05:29
Reminds me of the based god in a way
Jul 24, 2013 @ 14:28
tyler the creator fuckin with sad boys

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

Jul 25, 2013 @ 15:25
just ordered tickets for his show in the netherlands, v sad right now
Jul 26, 2013 @ 08:59
The most horrible pathetic "rapper" I've ever heard in my life. The fact that 16 year olds can watch a Lil B or Riff Raff videos then put their own videos on the internet acting schizophrenic and gain a following is sickening. This shit isn't even funny. Same demographic does this shit every year TGOD -> LIL B -> OFWGKTA -> A$AP -> Riff Raff -> Kitty Pryde -> Yung Lean. 
Its one thing to dislike an artist, thats fine
But this level of hate is what I never understand from people, If you dont like him then dont listen to him
its really that simple
who cares about the hype, do you homie
Who remember Lil B's album sales? Anyone?
Jul 26, 2013 @ 09:00
Reminds me of the based god in a way
no shit
Jul 26, 2013 @ 09:03
now i know for a fact you all dont like good music.

Your all only liking this bullshit cause you think everyone else is going to.

you niggas like a dude that cant rap and sounds boring as fuck?

And you niggas are actual faggots liking that sadboys shit. I know for a fact if a raooer brings out a clique saying faggotboys you will all like him.

Your all dickriders you like what you think everyone else will like.

Yall niggas have no taste. and its sad that all a nigga has to do is come out with a dumbass clique, dont need to rap properally and goes over some boring ass beats?

atleast Lil B and Riff Raff have a character and what they say is actually funny but this nigga you cant even hear what hes speaking about with his fuckboy ass and he sounds boring 

Niggas aint got taste

- Tracy Jackson
Jul 26, 2013 @ 22:41

smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

Floating Ruin
Jul 26, 2013 @ 23:08
Originally posted by Inactive User

Floating Ruin
Dat production, damn b. Video is sick as well

He improving quickly as well
Jul 28, 2013 @ 22:31
bangz