Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 30, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
StephonPurham

July 6, 2013 @ 08:12 AM
wavyguy

July 6, 2013 @ 11:59 AM
suparise71

hes shit. i know for a fact you guys are dickriding him

This kids shit and copying lil b, Infact anyone else who does this shit copies lil b!

Stick to being based! fuck this gay ass! Yall niggas followers

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

July 6, 2013 @ 01:41 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Tracy none of your beats match the beats Lean's using
July 6, 2013 @ 02:20 PM
suparise71

Tracy none of your beats match the beats Lean's using
Yall aint even heard any new suparise

All ive let out is some old bullshit, 

- Tracy Jackson

July 6, 2013 @ 02:27 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Gotta release the new stuff b

Let us hear that
July 6, 2013 @ 04:48 PM
c.young2360

Yungggg lean
July 7, 2013 @ 08:15 AM
JruPowers

#SADBOYS2002
July 7, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
sarahouju

The most horrible pathetic "rapper" I've ever heard in my life. The fact that 16 year olds can watch a Lil B or Riff Raff videos then put their own videos on the internet acting schizophrenic and gain a following is sickening. This shit isn't even funny. Same demographic does this shit every year TGOD -> LIL B -> OFWGKTA -> A$AP -> Riff Raff -> Kitty Pryde -> Yung Lean. 
July 7, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
sarahouju

R.I.P SADWAVE
July 7, 2013 @ 10:05 PM
suparise71

The most horrible pathetic "rapper" I've ever heard in my life. The fact that 16 year olds can watch a Lil B or Riff Raff videos then put their own videos on the internet acting schizophrenic and gain a following is sickening. This shit isn't even funny. Same demographic does this shit every year TGOD -> LIL B -> OFWGKTA -> A$AP -> Riff Raff -> Kitty Pryde -> Yung Lean. 
exactly! People need to stop feeding this bullshit

- Tracy Jackson

July 7, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
JruPowers

LOUIS DUFFEL BAG FILLED WITH HEROIN
July 7, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

They need to release these instrumentals

Ginseng strip first
July 8, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
bootynuggets

no one cares if it's good or not, it's entertaining. that's why they're popular and why people keep on "feeding" on them. lil b created the whole based god thing and it worked. OF/tyler's shock value and being a bunch of kids that weren't afraid to say "fuk god 666 sweg sweg" worked for them. riff raff being a white guy from texas making funny songs/videos worked for him. kitty pryde being a young white girl that actually attempts to rap and doesn't actually spew nonsensical bullshit from her mouth worked for her. yung lean and the "sadboys" movement is working for him. all of these guys are entertaining and bring something "new" (not saying that no one before OF said any shit like "666 fuck jesus") that catches people's attention, regardless if they have skill/talent/are good at all. i'd rather listen to lil b say "i fucked your bitch" one thousand times over in one song, or hear riff raff say "rap game ____" a million times in a freestyle than listen to a """good"""/"lyrical" rapper just saying a bunch of boring conscious hip hop shit.

I produce with a friend for fun. https://soundcloud.com/kopm

July 8, 2013 @ 01:34 AM
suparise71

no one cares if it's good or not, it's entertaining. that's why they're popular and why people keep on "feeding" on them. lil b created the whole based god thing and it worked. OF/tyler's shock value and being a bunch of kids that weren't afraid to say "fuk god 666 sweg sweg" worked for them. riff raff being a white guy from texas making funny songs/videos worked for him. kitty pryde being a young white girl that actually attempts to rap and doesn't actually spew nonsensical bullshit from her mouth worked for her. yung lean and the "sadboys" movement is working for him. all of these guys are entertaining and bring something "new" (not saying that no one before OF said any shit like "666 fuck jesus") that catches people's atten, regardless if they have skill/talent/are good at all. i'd rather listen to lil b say "i fucked your bitch" one thousand times over in one song, or hear riff raff say "rap game ____" a million times in a freestyle than listen to a """good"""/"lyrical" rapper just saying a bunch of boring conscious hip hop shit.
in other words your one of these...

- Tracy Jackson

July 8, 2013 @ 01:36 AM
bootynuggets

no one cares if it's good or not, it's entertaining. that's why they're popular and why people keep on "feeding" on them. lil b created the whole based god thing and it worked. OF/tyler's shock value and being a bunch of kids that weren't afraid to say "fuk god 666 sweg sweg" worked for them. riff raff being a white guy from texas making funny songs/videos worked for him. kitty pryde being a young white girl that actually attempts to rap and doesn't actually spew nonsensical bullshit from her mouth worked for her. yung lean and the "sadboys" movement is working for him. all of these guys are entertaining and bring something "new" (not saying that no one before OF said any shit like "666 fuck jesus") that catches people's atten, regardless if they have skill/talent/are good at all. i'd rather listen to lil b say "i fucked your bitch" one thousand times over in one song, or hear riff raff say "rap game ____" a million times in a freestyle than listen to a """good"""/"lyrical" rapper just saying a bunch of boring conscious hip hop shit.
in other words your one of these...

- Tracy Jackson
because liking an artist that you aren't fond of makes me a dickrider

July 8, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
shyste

it is what it is
July 8, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
JruPowers

2emotional4me
July 8, 2013 @ 06:31 AM
lesbiangirlscout

i love the beats but its really hard to get into this guys music. I kinda fuck with it I just feel like its really forced, and that 90s mid 2000s shit is getting old fast. Idk how many times i need to see a nintendo 64 or a pokemon sprite but it doesnt really add much to your image except makes u look more like a lame hipster. But that's just how i feel :$

#hansumboyz

July 8, 2013 @ 12:31 PM
Tony Montana

Tomorrow will be a good day. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

July 8, 2013 @ 04:21 PM
bootynuggets

Tomorrow will be an emotional day. 

July 9, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
StephonPurham

so many emotions

Vegetas speech at 7:00
July 9, 2013 @ 01:07 AM
The Ders

I need to buy an Arizona to celebrate tomorrow
July 9, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
Glock Lesnar

no one cares if it's good or not, it's entertaining. that's why they're popular and why people keep on "feeding" on them. lil b created the whole based god thing and it worked. OF/tyler's shock value and being a bunch of kids that weren't afraid to say "fuk god 666 sweg sweg" worked for them. riff raff being a white guy from texas making funny songs/videos worked for him. kitty pryde being a young white girl that actually attempts to rap and doesn't actually spew nonsensical bullshit from her mouth worked for her. yung lean and the "sadboys" movement is working for him. all of these guys are entertaining and bring something "new" (not saying that no one before OF said any shit like "666 fuck jesus") that catches people's attention, regardless if they have skill/talent/are good at all. i'd rather listen to lil b say "i fucked your bitch" one thousand times over in one song, or hear riff raff say "rap game ____" a million times in a freestyle than listen to a """good"""/"lyrical" rapper just saying a bunch of boring conscious hip hop shit.
hahahahaha wow you are a faggot.
July 9, 2013 @ 06:06 AM
Berserker

Its one thing to dislike an artist, thats fine
But this level of hate is what I never understand from people, If you dont like him then dont listen to him
its really that simple
who cares about the hype, do you homie

***Self Made Scammer*** Shout outs to cheyaaa

July 9, 2013 @ 10:59 AM
2 Phone Shawty

man I fucks with this. #sadboys

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

July 9, 2013 @ 12:04 PM
bootynuggets

hahahahaha wow you are a faggot.
elaborate 

July 9, 2013 @ 01:01 PM
Master Flash

Who the fuck is Kitty Pryde?

Changing the Past.

July 9, 2013 @ 05:26 PM
REVS

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 9, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
thefamshop.com

GINSENG STRIP is dope as hell. 

Please login first to reply.