Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 19, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
O$VMA

Anyone listen to Trap Music ? Heavy Based Hip-Hop Beats and has some rapping it in sometime . Good shit to get a party crackin . Anyways if you fucks with Trap Music post what you listening to . Here's some examples for those who don't know what Trap is :

Good Vibes .

April 19, 2013 @ 08:03 AM
Muhstakes

More mellow.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

April 19, 2013 @ 02:21 PM
damnwitless1

lol music is hilarious

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

April 19, 2013 @ 03:07 PM
O$VMA

Ya I like the mellow stuff too , really chill ish . 

Good Vibes .

April 19, 2013 @ 07:07 PM
EEK

More mellow.
Wouldn't turn to trap for mellow. Gotta go that trip-hop direction.

.wa do dem.

April 19, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
O$VMA

Well there is chill trap . . 

Good Vibes .

April 19, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
EEK

Not saying there isn't. 
Just saying if you want mellow Trap isn't the best option.

.wa do dem.

April 20, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
teows

this considered chill trap?

and I thought trap was like Gucci and Wacka. Ignant shit like that

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

April 20, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
snake?Snake?!SANKE!

fast hi hats and lex luger drum kits =/= trap beats. these aren't trap beats lol. they're just throwing in some southern flavor, nothing "trap" about it. smfh white peope

rollin' down the strip on vogues comin up slammin cadillac does

April 20, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
O$VMA

fast hi hats and lex luger drum kits =/= trap beats. these aren't trap beats lol. they're just throwing in some southern flavor, nothing "trap" about it. smfh white peope
No one wants to call this shit TRAP EURO DANCE MUSIC , sounds fucking dumb , so they call it Trap Music referring to its origins, the snapping hi hats and bass . . the ignorance smh .

Good Vibes .

April 20, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
O$VMA

@Teows , that's where the sound originates from , the rappers nowadays can't even properly bless those beats , but they sound coo when some of their little lyrics are thrown in the mix .

Edit : Nice song btw

Good Vibes .

April 20, 2013 @ 01:28 AM
snake?Snake?!SANKE!

No one wants to call this shit TRAP EURO DANCE MUSIC , sounds fucking dumb , so they call it Trap Music referring to its origins, the snapping hi hats and bass . . the ignorance smh .
lol @ ignorance. hi hats and hard bass don't make a trap beat, trap beats sound gutter dirty make you wanna fight and 240p, these sound clean like they belong in a club.

this is a trap beat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ12Y4RNSAQ 
this is not.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIrhcTkHX_A
hear the difference?

one belongs in the trap, one belongs in the club.

April 20, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
snake?Snake?!SANKE!

smh ***** people

April 20, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
O$VMA

lol @ ignorance. hi hats and hard bass don't make a trap beat, trap beats sound gutter dirty make you wanna fight and 240p, these sound clean like they belong in a club.

this is a trap beat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ12Y4RNSAQ 
this is not.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIrhcTkHX_A
hear the difference?

one belongs in the trap, one belongs in the club.
Dude I'm generalizing the TRAP MUSIC you are talking about 99.9% of that ish contains hi-hats and bass and that's the shit that gets people crunk . The ignant shit the rappers say make you wanna fight . What does video quality have to do with sound . Both belong anywhere really .
Edit : 240p isn't quite as clear as a 720p video , but that's the videos render/recording issue . 

Good Vibes .

April 20, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
snake?Snake?!SANKE!

okay bruh.

April 20, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
Don Francisco

Here are some of my current favorites. Will post more later

Lemme tissue how to hansum.

April 20, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
chief

don't like trap. it has the build up of EDM but them just gets lame with the boring ass bass tbh

•••

April 20, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
O$VMA

don't like trap. it has the build up of EDM but them just gets lame with the boring ass bass tbh
Widen your variety some . . 

Good Vibes .

April 20, 2013 @ 02:32 AM
Muhstakes

More mellow.
Wouldn't turn to trap for mellow. Gotta go that trip-hop direction.
Yeah I know, I like Trap either way. I just meant the song as the piano makes it more relaxing.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

April 20, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
Muhstakes

I've posted this song before on another thread but Diplo played this in his HARD set last year. Everyone went ape shit, maybe cause of the Missy Elliott sample.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

April 20, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
ASAC Schrader

being from the south none of the shit posted in the thread sounds anything like trap music tbh.

should retitle thread to electronic trap music cause thats all that being posted here.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

April 20, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
Lucy North$ide

Lol people just aren't on the music scene like that, trap is fairly new, not talking about that gucci mane waka flaka shit either.

I'm Smoove on the MOON I be Mobbin to Mars

April 20, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
metalslug

wtf is TRAP EURO DANCE MUSIC? EDM =/= euro dance music fool
April 20, 2013 @ 06:38 AM
O$VMA

This electronic Trap movement that's been exploding is based on the roots of Southern Rap Music featured by artists like Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka Fuck , 2Chainz , whateva. Trap Music relies heavily on elements like fast rolling hi-hats and driving 808 basslines. Lots of electronic producers took these elements and made it a mixture with electronic sounds and heavy synthesizers. That's where this whole new EDM Trap is originated from.
NOW FUCK OFF WITH YOUR IGNORANCE .

Good Vibes .

April 20, 2013 @ 06:57 AM
O$VMA

Here's all your little Southern Rappers on a TRAP Beat . . Trinidad Jame$, 2Chainz, Future, Waka, Gucci, Gotti . .
Hood Rich Anthem

Good Vibes .

April 20, 2013 @ 07:27 AM
beathead

Most EDM dj's are incorporating trap mixes into their sets now which is dope but if you want to listen to acts that are predominately/strong emphasis in TRAP check out:

- Sidney Samson
- Flosstradamus
- Baauer - Don't sleep on Harlem Shake. Before the meme blew up, it goes hard. If you've seen Baauer's sets, this nigga knows how to get the crowd turnt.
- Mimosa
- RL Grime
- Dillion Francis
- DJ Carnage

If yall into the TRAP scene, i strongly encourage you to go to a HARD festival event if you ever get a chance. TRAP gonna be the talk of 2013. count on it.

Also, actual hip hop heads like Just Blaze and DJ Green Latern are dipping their feet into the EDM/TRAP scene for a quick sec.

Also check out Crizzly if you into crunkstep stuff. This nigga goes hard too.

Some of my favorites

April 21, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
marcez168

April 21, 2013 @ 02:31 AM
metalslug

This electronic Trap movement that's been exploding is based on the roots of Southern Rap Music featured by artists like Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka Fuck , 2Chainz , whateva. Trap Music relies heavily on elements like fast rolling hi-hats and driving 808 basslines. Lots of electronic producers took these elements and made it a mixture with electronic sounds and heavy synthesizers. That's where this whole new EDM Trap is originated from.
u r an idiot. i was just pointing out that EDM does not equal EUROPEAN DANCE MUSIC . It means Electronic Dance Music. and Trap in the EDM flavor has been around for the better part of 2 years fuck face. Its usually just called Bass music. Ur late cuz the shit sounds that are coming out now are beat as shit, all sound the same. the shit you're posting up sounds generic as fuck as well. 
April 21, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
O$VMA

u r an idiot. i was just pointing out that EDM does not equal EUROPEAN DANCE MUSIC . It means Electronic Dance Music. and Trap in the EDM flavor has been around for the better part of 2 years fuck face. Its usually just called Bass music. Ur late cuz the shit sounds that are coming out now are beat as shit, all sound the same. the shit you're posting up sounds generic as fuck as well. 
K .

Good Vibes .

April 21, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
chief

Widen your variety some . . 
i've definitely given trap a chance but it just doesn't do it for me

•••

Please login first to reply.