Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 16, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
PeezoBixby

Im not just some little fuck boy who has no fans but im just trying to target my niche and that is foools like you guys who are into cool shit

www.facebook.com/peezobixby

Any Feedback would be dope negative or positive im not gonna get salty if you dont like it!

Thanks!

!

!
April 16, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
scottsummers

It's gone take some time to get use to ya accent but honestly not that bad. Didn't like tha first song and was gonna write you off. But I always give artist the 5 song rule. If I don't like 1 or 2 out of those 5 songs then i'm just not vibing with it. But u def. straight. Not mind blowing as far as lyrics n flow. I feel like you can sharpen up a bit on that. But I see potential. And u got a great ear for beats. Spud Webb stay on repeat. Quexxt seems like a dope ass producer. He out of Melbourne too?
April 16, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
PeezoBixby

Hey man,

Thanks a lot nah he's not of Melbourne he lives in the fucking desert lol! He just hit me up online I feel you on the accent I try n make it as netrul as I can with out sounding fake thanks a lot on the feedback my flow n lyrics will get better I work too hard for it not too!

Like the FB if you could that would be dope!

Once again appreciate it!

Please login first to reply.