April 12, 2013 @ 11:21 PM
inFAMXS

Aiight I listen to ALOT of music mostly rap but am I the ONLY person who isnt into Kendrick Lamar? Like i've tried to listen to his shit Section 80 and GKMC but I just cant get into it I always quit listening to it halfway through. I know he is a pretty good rapper but I cant see why people hail him as the best rapper of this generation. I could name several rappers better than him at this time Earl Sweatshirt, Ab-Soul, Action Bronson etc. But it's fucking erking me that EVERYBODY I come in contact with cant stop talking about him and Im just like "yea he's cool I guess" lol Maybe it's just me I just had to rant right quick
April 13, 2013 @ 12:32 AM
Hueric93

Aiight I listen to ALOT of music mostly rap but am I the ONLY person who isnt into Kendrick Lamar? Like i've tried to listen to his shit Section 80 and GKMC but I just cant get into it I always quit listening to it halfway through. I know he is a pretty good rapper but I cant see why people hail him as the best rapper of this generation. I could name several rappers better than him at this time Earl Sweatshirt, Ab-Soul, Action Bronson etc. But it's fucking erking me that EVERYBODY I come in contact with cant stop talking about him and Im just like "yea he's cool I guess" lol Maybe it's just me I just had to rant right quick
He's not the best rapper but he has a lot of talent, even on stage. I don't know if you really can compare him to Action Bronson, this is not the same type of rap but I get your point. People just talk about him all the time now because it's the hype. Nobody was listening to him back in 09 when he released "OD" (which was pretty good).
But "since bitch don't kill my vibe", people jump into the band wagon.

IG : @EricBehike

April 13, 2013 @ 02:10 AM

i like GK:MC but only because its a cool story...really not into him though
April 13, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
bape248

Not a fan of Kendrick. 90s hip hop is where it's at
April 16, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
inFAMXS

Ok it's good to see im not the only one NOT riding this MASSIVE Kendrick Lamar wave lol Thanks you guys now I dont feel as weird I guess haha
April 16, 2013 @ 03:09 AM
jamesjebbia

you're not going to fuck with everyone that is considered "good" 
April 16, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
sado

April 16, 2013 @ 03:44 AM
inFAMXS

If Earl or the other rappers you named were more famous than Kendrick you'd still be complaining
Nahhh I just dont like Kendrick It doesnt really matter on how BIG he is All the people I mentioned I liked when I FIRST heard them. When I first heard Kendrick I was like ehhhh but maybe he'll grow on me whatevs lol
April 16, 2013 @ 07:08 AM
cherishthereal

He's the leader of the new NEW school
April 17, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
S▲†▲N

Not gonna lie, I enjoy alot of new-ish rap, A$AP Rocky, A$AP Ferg, Earl Sweatshirt, Kid Cudi, etc. but for some reason I don't really like kendrick that much either. The only album/mixtape I've liked from him was GKMC and I only liked a few songs off it. I can see he has talent though, and if his next album is as good as GKMC I might change my opinion of him a bit.

looking for CDG x Diamond Tee in xl, Blvck Scvle Funeral Snapback and Supreme x Vans Floral Era in a size 13.

April 17, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
C-Ross

I feel ya. I absolutely hated Kendrick Lamar for a solid half a year. I thought his album was trash until one song caught my ear, then another and another and now GKMC is one of my favorite albums to this date. I think shit has to grow on you when you listen to so much music consistently. At least that's the case for me.
April 17, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
inFAMXS

Not gonna lie, I enjoy alot of new-ish rap, A$AP Rocky, A$AP Ferg, Earl Sweatshirt, Kid Cudi, etc. but for some reason I don't really like kendrick that much either. The only album/mixtape I've liked from him was GKMC and I only liked a few songs off it. I can see he has talent though, and if his next album is as good as GKMC I might change my opinion of him a bit.
Yea I feel you Im starting to like get a little feel for Kendrick more now mainly because when he features on a song he KILLS it (1 Train, Solo Dolo II etc.) But it's just whenever I hear a full song from him I just be like "okay....." haha
April 17, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
Moises Arias

i dont really like him or dislike him. and while i dont think he's overrated, i dont think he deserves this much hype either. But other than the kendrick stans on youtube who claim kendrick and nas are GOAT rappers and that lil robot voice he uses, i think he's okay and hope he continues to do well for himself.  

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Please login first to reply.