Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 30, 2013 @ 03:18 PM
HWYS - Joey

Aight here's the deal, my brother and I are about to be releasing a clothing brand and we have gotten in contact with dancers/bboys from the Cleveland Cavaliers' Scream Team. A couple of the guys from the crew are gonna be rep'n the brand and we are going to be producing a few vids for the promos, therefore I'm looking for a couple of hot songs/tracks. We will also be doing a few vids featuring local bmx dudes that shred like fucking crazy, and we will be promoting/putting them into bigger events for support.

I know there's a "post your shit" thread but I really don't have the time to listen to every link posted, so I have decided to tell you what we don't like and what we do and this will let you know if you should post your stuff here for us to check out.

Shit we don't like:
2 Chainz
Soulja Boy
Odd Future
Gucci
Any other shit that sounds like them.
We really don't like down south hip-hop - sorry if your feelings got hurt, but it's not our style.
If you stuff has nothing but dick/cunt/molly jokes/rhymes -- keep your shit to yourself...

Shit we like:
French
Kendrick
Rick Ross
Fabolous
We like more east coast shit but we are down to listen to new stuff. That's just for reference. We DO like good lyrics and metaphors, so if your shit has those, please post 'em. Again this is just reference material but do be honest with yourself and don't post shit just to promo it here.

If we choose to use your material, you will be given full credit on the video and site, plus some free gear. Also we do plan on doing a mixtape for promo reasons for next winter, so your shit will be included if it all pans out. The mixtape will be a freebie added to online sales, so you won't be getting monetary compensation but you will get promo from it which will benefit you.

Thanks for reading!
We will contact you via pm if we think we can use your material.
Joey L.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 30, 2013 @ 04:55 PM
chocopacaso

twitter: @OGkushbastard 
March 31, 2013 @ 06:35 AM
SVINT BEVTZ

All inquiries hit me up at: abyssofficialproductions@gmail.com

March 31, 2013 @ 09:26 AM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

www.NickyDsss.com

March 31, 2013 @ 12:12 PM
HWYS - Joey

Thanks to everyone who has posted, keep 'em coming.
 In order to not disrespect you or your work, we will pm you with a yes/no so we can keep that shit private.
For the people who have already posted, you will be pm by the end of the day, thanks for the support!

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

April 4, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
tuffbone

Hey People.. Nice site whoever made it!! smile

Here you go people

It's
Been A year since I started this channel with Breakbeats..

Any sort of backround music for training, chilling,
practice, jamming, trailers, showcases, and a large variety of music that you
might find fulfilling..

Raw oldschool raps, funk, Hiphop, and more you can find tunes you've been looking for trust me there is got to be at least one if your a Bboy or a dancer in general ).. a lot inspiring tunes as well!!

Well here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBTCZ6EN-0Of0LdESgxccLQ/videos?view=0

Also I put them In a playlist mode here one after
the other.. if you wish to have em in your practice sessions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miRJGoEeLhk&list=PL00CB06D675D16FBF

enjoy ))
April 4, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
KwanzaJuice

dude homeboy sandman - the carpenter                        tell me what u think

"if God made somthin bretter than pussy he keepin it fo himself" - Mike Tyson

April 6, 2013 @ 01:29 AM
NoLegs

http://www.soundcloud.com/nolegsoleg

SoundCloud.com/NoLegsOleg

Please login first to reply.