Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
May 23, 2013 @ 07:37 PM
thepreciselife

After reading multiple comments and opinions, i think ,ost of you are forgetting the concept of the album. Random Access Memories. It's meant to remind you of good times or a certain sound that takes you back to a great memory of yours. Of course, it affects different individuals in different ways, for example, the bad reviews.. I think too many people were hoping to hear more EDM club hits and shit. Jay z said it best, plain and simple, " niggas want my old shit, buy my old album." It just goes to show that artists evolve and try new things. Is kanye rapping about being late to college classes anymore? Is eminem stringing together raps about rape still? Daft punk wanted to "Give life back to Music" (pun intended) and it maybe a sound that they grew up on, for example, disco, 70's, 80's, and of course a little EDM and a touch of robotic voices. But it's what they felt. It's what they wanted to put out. No album is great after the first listen. You have to experience it mutliple times. With this album, a simple guitar riff or robotic voice chorus can bring back a memory. I can single out the sound and single out the memory it reminds me of. That's just how this album hits me. I think it is really thought out and i love the album!
PREAAAAACCCHHH!!!!
best way to put it man.
props.

ThePreciseLife.com

May 25, 2013 @ 02:42 PM
YoungRizal

instant crush & giorgio by moroder
+ the game of love, get lucky, beyond, fragment of time and lose yourself to dance

I am an old dude so when I listen to this album it reminded me of disco and late 90s club/disco joint 

dope album 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

May 25, 2013 @ 03:48 PM
paulywalnuts

listening for the first time...this shit is doppppeee....if you don't fuck with funk and disco then you may not like it....but for the rest of us...damn...

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

Please login first to reply.