Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 21, 2013 @ 02:10 PM
kbos

Drake bums me out a lot of the time. I dig his flow and he ain't a bad lyricist either, but he's really inauthentic and corporate. Most of his songs are just trying to appeal to masses of teenagers instead of building a unique fan base and becoming a classic. He's a hypocrite too, likely as a result of having ghost writers. Sometimes he talks about being yourself, respecting women, and how everyone is beautiful. Other times he talks about the opposite, and by having ghost writers, trying to appeal to the most people possible, and sending conflicting messages, he is himself guilty of not being himself. Now I don't know whether his apparent sweet side or apparent tough side is the real Drake, but as soon as he picks one and starts putting out something unique, I'll appreciate his music.  
Tupac did the same thing. One song he's all good and the next he's all fuck you fuck yo bitch fuck these hoes. Same goes for lil wayne. 
All rappers are liars and hypocrites, I don't think that's the biggest issue. The thing with Drake is that he's the first real "superstar" of the social media age . We hear and see so much shit about him that after a while it gets annoying.
Hah. All humans are liars and hypocrites
March 21, 2013 @ 03:13 PM
2 Phone Shawty

people say he's trying too hard well I don't see it. dude makes dope music & you can actually relate
to his lyrics. If its one thing you should hate on Kanye for coming out with the 808's album paving way
for rappers like Drake & Cudi.

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

March 21, 2013 @ 05:33 PM
soma

people say he's trying too hard well I don't see it. dude makes dope music & you can actually relate
to his lyrics. If its one thing you should hate on Kanye for coming out with the 808's album paving way
for rappers like Drake & Cudi.
flawless argumentation lol
March 21, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
19dotdot

I personally like drake, I think you cant compare his flow....
Lyrics: the average human who loves hip hop can dig it....
No outrageous body count...lol Just real shit....
People are just haters

19dotdot.com Twitter.com/19dotdot Instagram: 19dotdot

March 21, 2013 @ 06:51 PM
AndeNYC

Q: Why do people hate Drake?
A: Jewish

I got it, dripping like water.

March 21, 2013 @ 08:16 PM
skittles

his shit's aight okay i'll admit i thought his verse (or did he have two verses i forgetconfused on poetic justice was kinda dope ugh feel like a faggot just saying that

Clean and serene since 7/22/2012

March 21, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
kinguah

To clarify, I'm not trying to say that rappers have to choose between hardcore and deep (for lack of a better word) rap. Tupac is a perfect example of that. There may be a world of difference between "Ghost," and "Dear Mama," but the songs don't contradict each other. 

WTB: Supreme Ombre Flannel red/brown '09 Medium/Large

March 22, 2013 @ 05:41 PM
kbos

Classic hip-hop defensive when others aren't feeling the artist they love, people are just haters lol. So every time you dislike something you're hating just to be hateful? others will say its money, fame, jealousy, pretty much every excuse in the book somebody who can't comprehend others not sharing their opinion will think of.
March 22, 2013 @ 06:20 PM
darkrappercdot

Personally i don't like or support any commercial music at all like the videos don't even match the lyrics 4real ite heres a good example Plan b his 1st album ( actions speak louder than words ) it was dark it fully represented london street life in everyway but as soon as he blew up all his music is soulful with no more realness. I Rap myself after doin a stretch inside writing lyrics was an escape 4 me and i would never wanna make money of my music cause then that would be me selling out to my endz and what i started it for so when ppl say 2 me i should send my tunez out i jus say fuck dat iam real and dats cool wid me, Who heard Lowkey??

C.DOT

March 24, 2013 @ 10:30 PM
primez

raps like a hard ass nigga and sings like a soft ass bitch in the same song. thats why people hate on him.
Does the dude rap about being a gangster and killing people with guns? No, he doesn't. Then, how the hell does he "rap like a hard ass nigga"? He boasts about his wealth over and over again. That's something I don't like, but people have to understand my point here. Kanye has been bragging about his wealth and "power" (due to connections) in most of his songs for years, and people still respect him for some reason.

People hate Drake just because he shows some real human emotion in some of his songs. That's a pretty lousy reason to hate someone. He's cool with 2 Chainz, and 2 Chainz is cool with Kanye. If you like Kanye, you might as well love 2 Chainz because they're pretty much the same damn rapper at the moment in terms of lyricism. You feel me?
March 27, 2013 @ 04:05 AM
DirkDiggler

probably cause he's a jew...jk

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/199450

March 27, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
donrivers

http://donrivers.wordpress.com/
March 27, 2013 @ 01:24 PM
ThatGuyBars

Drake is cool, Niggas just hate on the reason he sing.

Ayyy!-Fonzie

March 27, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
2 Phone Shawty

Just read any of Big Ghost's reviews on anything he's done. He captures the essence of Drake in the best possible ways

Read this one for example: http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/2011/11/big-ghost-presents-take-care-review.html
I know I'm late on this. but you know that Ghostface blog is fake right?

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

March 27, 2013 @ 06:27 PM
NZOO

Yellow niggas get hated on,  me personally I can't stand yellow niggas.. they emo  af.  Drake proves my point, other than that his songs are hit or miss..

Don't badmind me.

March 27, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
paulywalnuts

5am in toronto is a great song

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

Please login first to reply.