Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 21, 2013 @ 08:59 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

Yo, anybody with any experience on this shit. Anybody went last year?

I'm real hype to cop my tickets for this year's joint but none of my mans are tryna make this move with me due to lack of money. Opinions?
February 25, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

bump mane.
Still in need of dat feedback
February 27, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

to the topp
February 27, 2013 @ 08:44 PM
The Fiasco

I went last year to see asap and clams and the year before to see of. Last year was horrible. Its fucking god damn hipster central. The shows were good but the crowd is just absolutely horrible. Lots of suburban high school kids mixed w the logan square wicker park hipster. Whats the lineup?

Edit just saw r kelly bjork and belle and sebastian are only people announced. Lookin like an easy pass for me so far.

Edit pt 2 i went by myself last year and itnwas still a good time. Its chill to blaze in there security barely checks on the way in.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

February 27, 2013 @ 09:21 PM
cdvbxi

man ive been wanting to go to one of these for so long but i end up broke as fuck every time and the tickets sell out in like two weeks. last couple of years have looked kinda lame tho

like a 27 inch zenith, believe it

February 27, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
The Fiasco

tickets to this never sell out lmao what??? I bought my friday ticket the week before the show. even then you an ALWAYS scalp tickets outside. there's always people selling. unless you're talking abotu 3 day passes that sells out fast. Im surprised 3 day hasn't sold out yet tbh.

May 13, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
cdvbxi

bump, who going to this? looked kinda wack but i gotta at least cop the sunday pass for LIL B. rkelly cool too.

on the low i really wanna see joanna newsom haha. but to me theres not enough artists i care about to get the 3 days

tickets to this never sell out lmao what??? I bought my friday ticket the week before the show. even then you an ALWAYS scalp tickets outside. there's always people selling. unless you're talking abotu 3 day passes that sells out fast. Im surprised 3 day hasn't sold out yet tbh.

yea ur right im trippin. i swore they sold out one year tho.

like a 27 inch zenith, believe it

May 13, 2013 @ 10:30 PM
jamesjebbia

I've wanted to go the last couple of years but none of my boys are down to go to chicago
May 13, 2013 @ 10:53 PM
The Fiasco

I'm going Sunday. Such a dope lineup. Tree, Killer Mike, El-P, TNGHT, Based God, MIA, and R. Kelly??? Waayy too good not to pass up.

May 14, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
bulmasaur

yeaaaaa only going on sunday. northcoast on the otherhand looks promising this year
May 14, 2013 @ 03:44 PM
rising_tied

^Northcoast IS looking good..

But yea Pitchfork, im only going to see M.I.A. and Lil B i cant fuckin lie. Ill stay for a while just to be able to say I saw R. Kelly haha.. And talkin about tickets sellin out, i am pretty sure they CAN sell out but usually don't . It aint like Warped tour where tickets are ALWAYS available. I think when I went for Odd Future it sold out

Please login first to reply.