Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 14, 2013 @ 04:34 AM
thelavishworld

Whenever an artist hasn't released any solo material in 7 years, the first listen is always a hard sit through. First of all, you always hope it's more than ever possible, as anticipation created a song in your mind sonically impossible. Second of all, you always have to let a song grow on you. I remember the first time "SexyBack" was released. I would've sworn that the single was fake, with the distorted sound, no Neptunes. The same will count for this one, but believe me, "Suit & Tie" is actually a great song.

So sure, don't take my word on it, but have you ever felt this euphoric and happy? This is a feel good song, something we haven't heard a long time ago. Another thing is that this is one of the few songs out there that isn't heavily based on dubstep, dance or focused on poppin' bottles and throwing money. It's not just a love song, it's a song to wake up to and start the day with a smile on your face.

And be sure, whenever the song will get it's well deserved visuals, best believe you'll be partying to it too. For now, download and get out of your seat. Ow, and the new album will be called "The 20/20 Experience".

Go to The Lavish World for the full review and download link.
http://www.thelavishworld.com/2013/01/suit-tie-justin-timberlake-and-jay-z.html

More soundtracks to our lavish lives:
David Bowie's "Where Are We Now" is Simple Yet Poignant
Destiny's Child's "Nuclear": The Way a Comeback Should Sound

In other news:
Jil Sander AW 2013 Menswear in Milan
Lavish Living: In The Bu, As We Call It
Burberry Prorsum AW 2013 Menswear in Milan

Please login first to reply.