Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 3, 2013 @ 04:19 PM
maxthedamnkid

I've been rapping for almost a year now and it hasn't been long since i started recording my lyrics so I would love if people could listen to it and give me some feed back on how i can become better.

This is the link>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TCsUcruZ9Q

If you like it could you share it around please.
It would be very much appreciated

*Whose Eyes Are Those*

January 3, 2013 @ 05:01 PM
REVS

I'm hearing alot of lyrics, almost or very similar to a few Earl Sweatshirt songs, or that just might be me. But it's pretty good man, keep working at it.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

January 3, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
maxthedamnkid

I'm hearing alot of lyrics, almost or very similar to a few Earl Sweatshirt songs, or that just might be me. But it's pretty good man, keep working at it.
Thanks bro I'm getting that alot even though I'm not trying to replicate his style
Still means alot thanks.

*Whose Eyes Are Those*

January 3, 2013 @ 06:14 PM
Λlexamiles

Good work. Do you make your own beats? Looking to colab with a artist, if you'd like to put something over a track I make PM me. 

i make music n shit - https://soundcloud.com/alexamiles - @alexamilesMusic - milesalexamiles@gmail.com - blunts

January 3, 2013 @ 07:07 PM
Forests

Saw this somewhere.. It's dope. That Apple Juice track was cold, keep it up.

drug-runs.tumblr.com

January 4, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
Andretti

solid shit, dont try to be too much like earl though. but i like it

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death

January 5, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
bedrockhoopz

Needs better quality. Lyricism is dope, though. Sounds a little like Joey Bada$$ which is good, but make sure your pronunciation is clear. Nothing is more annoying than hearing Joey Bad spit and not hear what he is saying. Not trying to compare you to bad too much but keep it up. You have a shot. If you ever need mixtape cover art hit me up at jayhergetbig@gmail.com Thanks!!!

Please login first to reply.