SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
August 11, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
bengrimm83

nah joey really isnt that good to me i like some songs but overall i would say kdot tops him
October 10, 2013 @ 05:09 AM
tealengaines

Joey bada$$ is young and needs to learn more but overall Kendrick is the better rapper
October 10, 2013 @ 05:43 AM
beathead

Kendrick is currently the most complete/versatile rapper in the game. The guy switches up his style/flow/content so much it's crazy.
October 10, 2013 @ 10:19 AM
RegencyBlako

In my opinion after listening to both of the artists, I prefer Joey not saying he is better because really we can't determine if one is better than the other but I prefer Joey and the whole of Pro Era 
October 10, 2013 @ 11:37 AM
bsquared

If Kendrick keeps doing things like appearing on songs with Robin Thicke, It will not be long before Joey is on top.
October 10, 2013 @ 02:05 PM
thethirdman

Do any older heads here not understand why Kendrick Lamar is popular or considered unique? The dude sounds as generic to me... It seems like a generational thing.
October 10, 2013 @ 03:19 PM
NZOO

Kendrick is unique enough to stand out on his own, lyrically I don't see him saying anything impressive. I just like the flow on certain songs, that compliments the production well. 

Don't badmind me.

October 10, 2013 @ 05:57 PM
laserdis

have you guys even listened to GKMC? he is telling a story.
You can understand why he deserves a grammy for it if you listen to it front to back.
October 11, 2013 @ 03:45 PM
fucktyson

Bada$$ is awesome, but Kendrick kills him, not even close.
October 15, 2013 @ 12:16 AM
sfsteez

??? Joey Badass style is derived from 100 nigaz from 5 boroughs in the most popular era of hip hop.. Kendrick has one of the most original styles in the last 6 years.. quit while your behind.. not saying Joey Badass is not good but he lacks in so many categories musically for me to fuck wit him

your the kinda kid who doesnt comprehend any pro era bars whatsoever. joeys got that boom bap sound but you cant say his flow/content/feel is parallel with any NY artists past or present. the fucc you talkin bout. 47 shit. bitch
October 15, 2013 @ 12:19 AM
sfsteez

Kendrick is unique enough to stand out on his own, lyrically I don't see him saying anything impressive. I just like the flow on certain songs, that compliments the production well. 
maybe you need to open your fuccing third eye so you can understand what the fucc hes actually saying you basic fucc
October 15, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
sfsteez

Do any older heads here not understand why Kendrick Lamar is popular or considered unique? The dude sounds as generic to me... It seems like a generational thing.
your one of those Wu Tang OG's with no capacity for any appreciation beyond 96 lmfao. so pidgeon holed 
October 15, 2013 @ 12:32 AM
JohnvHarrison

maybe you need to open your fuccing third eye so you can understand what the fucc hes actually saying you basic fucc
lol shut the hell up

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

October 24, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
WULFTICKET

Which hip hop crew is the best?

-Black Hippy   (Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q, Jay Rock & Ab-Soul)

-A$AP Mob    (A$AP Rocky & A$AP Ferg)

-Pro Era     (Joey Bada$$ & CJ Fly)

-G.O.O.D. Music      (Big Sean, Kanye West, Pusha T,

John Legend, Common & Teyana Taylor)

-Odd Future      (Frank Ocean, Tyler, the Creator

& Earl Sweatshirt)

SUPPORT YOUR CREW

http://yourfavouriterapperus.spreadshirt.com/support-your-crew-C136635
Oh, you were serious about this? 
October 29, 2013 @ 12:41 AM
Fudge Willi

Rap is about competition. You might not care but a lot of people do. I like both artists and that's why I'm comparing them. 

Apocalypse tape>Madd City
I Reported This Shit.

-DADDIES OCTOPUS

Please login first to reply.