Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
December 19, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
bjornvan

I havent really been into t.i shit lately because he haven beent talkin about anything so I havent been hearing any of the songs that leaked.But I forgot I pre-ordered it awhile back and it was at my doorstep when I got home.So I listened to a few tracks and I gotta say this cd shitting on his last 2 albums..
December 19, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
subigdog

he has a stream out on youtube...checking it out now but the intro does sound alot better then the last album
December 19, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
TMTapparel

It's T.I. music. Southern beats and voice hooks.

On your mind. In your mouth. Taste it..... @TMTapparel

December 19, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
traggi

This is the album that No Mercy should have been. I'd been worried about his career for a while, and wasn't very optimistic about this new release, but I'm definitely impressed. Sounds like the T.I. that captured our attention pre-2010. I hope this will be the tool he needed to recover in the eyes of fans that he alienated with a 3 year long lull in really productive material. Yes, his last album went Gold, but I don't think that success can be attributed to quality as much as the golden laurels that come with his name. Hopefully, this one will get the commercial accolades it deserves.
December 23, 2012 @ 12:16 PM
mscrnt

I found it to be a great body of work, I think he executed the angle he was aiming for. 

Please login first to reply.