Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 8, 2012 @ 03:58 PM
DStyles

I guess I should post the ones that matter<br><br>Record of the Year<br>Lonely Boy - The Black Keys<br>Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) - Kelly Clarkson<br>We Are Young - Fun<br>Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye<br>Thinkin Bout You - Frank Ocean<br>We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift Gang cool<br><br>Album of the Year<br>El Camino - The Black Keys<br>Some Nights - Fun<br>Babel - Mumford &amp; Sons<br>Channel Orange - Frank Ocean<br>Blunderbuss - Jack White<br><br>Best New Artist<br>Alabama Shakes<br>Fun<br>Hunter Hayes<br>The Lmineers<br>Frank Ocean<br><br>Best Rap Performance<br>HYFR (Hell Ya Fucking Right) - Drake<br>Niggas in Paris - The Throne<br>Daughters - Nas<br>Mercy - GOOD Music<br>I Do - Young Jeezy<br><br>Best Rap/Sung Collaboration<br><span>HYFR (Hell Ya Fucking Right) - Drake<br></span>No Church In The WIld - The Throne<br>Tonight (Best You Ever Had) - John Legend<br>Cherry Wine - Nas<br>Talk That Talk - Rihanna<br><br>[b]<br><br><br>I Hope Frank Ocean wins a few of them but as long as they keep those virgin teens at home. They probably finna fuck around like at the MTV awards and make them Grammy nikkas keep overlooking hip hop.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

Please login first to reply.