300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
November 29, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
sh3liqu3

Album is pretty filthy.
New York, New York.

http://music.aol.ca/new-releases-full-cds#/3
November 29, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
thesolecollector23

Easily Hip Hop Album of the year shits on GKMC!

Mista No Slack N My Mack

November 29, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
Dethkiss

It's a cool album, but album of the year? It was essentially a Ghostface x Sheek collabo, which was mistake because Sheek is the weakest link in the LOX. Ghostface is amazing, but Sheek is just average. This whole album just ended up sounding generic to me. There's nothing wrong with that, and I like that grimy, stuck-in-the-90s rap, but it doesn't make it album of the year.
November 29, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
thesolecollector23

It's a cool album, but album of the year? It was essentially a Ghostface x Sheek collabo, which was mistake because Sheek is the weakest link in the LOX. Ghostface is amazing, but Sheek is just average. This whole album just ended up sounding generic to me. There's nothing wrong with that, and I like that grimy, stuck-in-the-90s rap, but it doesn't make it album of the year.

i'm a 90's kid so this is obviously gonna be highly praised by me and it's my opinion so there's no way you can make that invalid.but how you gonna call this generic sounding and say "that grimy, stuck-in-the-90s rap" g-face is a definitive 90's mafioso rapper who helped craft the 90's hip-hop sound if i wasn't for wu half of these so called rappers wouldn't know what to rap about and the lox did their thing to so that makes what you said invalid that's like saying run dmc made generic sounding hip hop wtf?i agree sheek was the weakest link in the lox but he came proper on this and the feats on this make it that more special.

Mista No Slack N My Mack

November 29, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
Dethkiss

I'm an 80's baby so this album gets praise from me too. All I'm saying is that this was a pretty generic album considering the Wu's catalogue, especially GFK's stuff. I'm a huge GFK fan and I think he's always managed to stay true to his sound, while evolving and progressing. GFK albums always have that 90's essence, while avoiding the trap of being remakes of old shit. Look at Fishscale or the Big Doe Rehab for example.

Plus, did you ever hear that Wu Chamber Music album? That album was crazy. It was basically a collaborative album as well, but it still managed to be grimy and raw, new, and unique.

I dunno bruh, I was just a little bored with the album. I think they could have picked some better producers for some of the tracks. I think DOOM, Fizzy, Statik, RZA, or Large Professor would have been cool. But that's just my opinion.
November 29, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
Norrin Radd

anyone have a download link?

PM me

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

November 29, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
99%Shit

Kinda bummed that it's mostly Sheek from the D-Block side.

narsha.narsha.narsha

Please login first to reply.