Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $175.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP175
November 13, 2012 @ 07:17 AM
thatwhiteass

GRODT.

There has been no other mainstream debut hip hop album that has topped GRODT.

College Dropout? That shit was doo doo. IMO, Kanye Kardashian's weakest album. Yes even weaker than 808s.

stfu son i put alot of effort into dat album

youre not funny dude shut the fuck up
November 13, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
0quze0

The approach to each of these albums couldn't be more different.

Get Rich or Die Trying carries a nostalgic/sentimental value, and is a classic album for sure. He got 3-5 radio hits from it, and had every possible outlet on smash. I still bump it to this day. Many Men is my favorite cut.

With that said Good Kid Maad City doesn't stand a chance as Kendrick Lamar is not necessarily a commercially viable artist built off beef with the whole macho rap superstar angle. That shit sells to the fans outside of hip hop. Anyways, Kendrick made a great album that only gets discounted by those simple minded fools, and they're gonna have ammo, because it might not touch Platinum for a loooong time. Bet Kendrick respect amongst peers, and fans last longer than 50 when it comes to emceeing though.

Kendrick still hasn't dropped shit w/ Dre production, the lady gaga feature, track w/ eminem, or anything major neither.
November 13, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
DStyles

When The Massacre dropped, you were either riding with G-Unit and rocking your G-Unit logo T or your were a disloyal nikka riding the stripper pole with Game. But that's a whole 'nother different thread.

Ah i remember when the Massacre dropped. i think it was spring break or something, but i was def in NYC for the release and listened to it exclusively the whole week i was there. when i came back to school, everything i did was the "ski mask way". in fact i remember needing some peanut butter for a sandwich and i went over to my neighbors dorm and just took it. when he said "hey you could at least ask to borrow it" i pushed him on the ground and yelled "ski mask way!" ..... ah, good times. i feel old.

The beat on Ski Mask Way goes hard though specially when it gets to the last minutes of the song.

Shit makes me wanna murk a nikka.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

November 14, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
nappyginhead

u all prolly grew up on grodt so its different comparing the two is pretty idiotic to me.
November 14, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
Moises Arias

even doe d-styles is trolling Get rich or die trying is better than college dropout in my opinion. Still remember the first time i heard GRODT. Never heard maad city cause i was never a fan of kendrick to start with. But ill give it a listen tomorrow

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

November 14, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
DStyles

What makes you think I'm trolling you cocksucker? errthang I wrote there is nostalgia for me.

I'm not one of these supreme-wearing-faggots that came up listening to Lupe Fiasco.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

Please login first to reply.