Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
September 25, 2012 @ 07:27 AM
Lucki_Caesar

I just put out my newest tape, CΔl≡$ΔR ; my bro did all the beats & I edited all the tracks. Florida Melodies + Brooklyn Lyricism = A Dope Piece Of Work. I would appreciate critique, so tell me how yall like it.

Link at bottom

https://soundcloud.com/luckicaesar/sets/cv3svr
October 6, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
Lucki_Caesar

200+ Total Plays ; shit is getting up. No one can tell me what they think?
October 8, 2012 @ 01:56 PM
dmiriz

people are slow to reply. im loving the sound
December 20, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
Lucki_Caesar

people are slow to reply. im loving the sound
I appreciate the love bro ; thanks for actually taking some time out to listen
December 21, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
Jay Z

its good but like nothing really catching my attentions. All your lyrics and flows are so generic nothing your saying is new or relevant even the cover of the album is mediocre.  I mean you can flow, got lyrics and put together an project which is great for a newcomer but man compare this shit you have to any one out right now lets say for example Robb Bank$ he is only 18 but yet had produced something that (no matter if you hate or love) is buzzin or even OF. I think Gambino said it best "You aint got to do it big you just got to do it different". So channel everything your scared to say and everything that fucking terrifies and let that shit out with something a little more original.

come on bruh "We harry like potter" 
December 22, 2012 @ 12:48 AM
Lucki_Caesar

its good but like nothing really catching my attentions. All your lyrics and flows are so generic nothing your saying is new or relevant even the cover of the album is mediocre.  I mean you can flow, got lyrics and put together an project which is great for a newcomer but man compare this shit you have to any one out right now lets say for example Robb Bank$ he is only 18 but yet had produced something that (no matter if you hate or love) is buzzin or even OF. I think Gambino said it best "You aint got to do it big you just got to do it different". So channel everything your scared to say and everything that fucking terrifies and let that shit out with something a little more original.

come on bruh "We harry like potter" 
Nah, Weed Hairy Like Potter is a double entendre ; I feel like I have more literary techniques and shit then any of the artists you named (besides Earl & Hodgy). It's just not as easy to pick up on because I don't have label backing, or any type of backing besides myself so I genuinely recorded everything on a $40 mic and an out-dated ass program. But I fuck with Banks and OF heavy so I can respect what your saying. I don't have my own niche in terms of originality because I'm not trying to be different ; I'm just tryna be lyrical and creative. But that's something I need to work on and I'ma try to get it better for the next tape I'm working on. Thanks for the feedback

Please login first to reply.