Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
September 15, 2012 @ 12:48 PM
DStyles

All of Lupe's tracks are diss tracks. What do you think Bitch Bad is about? That's a track ridiculing all of the clown rappers like Solja Boy, Lil Wayne, and Nicki Minaj for all the ruin they've caused black culture. Do you think Daydreamin' is about robots? Its about how whack gang culture and how stupid looking "gangsta" is. Watch dumb it down. Just because you don't understand the insults doesn't mean you're not being dissed. Lupe isn't a pussy, you just don't get the jokes.

I saw Lupe perform a free show at my school the other day. At one point during his set he brought up the chief keef thing. He said he has "nothing but love for chief keef". He went on to say hes isn't a "bitch ass nigga" but that he wants to be the better man and not beef over something so fucking stupid and trivial and that hes all about peace. I also like how the too people who dissed him are the two worst rappers on the planet.

evidently you dont know good music bro. go listen to nicki manaj or bag of money or what ever crap mainstream music you like and smoke a blunt and waste your life away while the children of tomorrow listen to this and realize the difference between a bitch and a lady and grow up NOT being the father of some 16 year old girls baby. the song dont need flow for it to be good its a story and hopefully you realize that when ever the clouds in your head stop fuckin up your brain. lupe all day.

This song is masterful and the video is just as insightful. Mainstream rap is nothing but a minstrel showand the white man get payed off of all of that. Made me want to ask some rappers: How much money is worth your self respect?

His fans make this nikka look like a bitch made nikka. Don't get me wrong, he makes good music. I used to be a stan when F&L dropped but I hated to be associated with these nikkas so your boy DSteezy straight dipset and started fucking with the SOD Money Gang. cool

I'm still gonna cop F&L II though.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 15, 2012 @ 04:14 PM
TruthOnly

lol why dont you juzz killyoself nikka? you'll neva be muzik mod even wit dis site dyin
September 15, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
Deweze

I love gold watch
September 15, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
bananaoke

Lu myself!
September 16, 2012 @ 03:25 PM
@abgohard1

lol why dont you juzz killyoself nikka? you'll neva be muzik mod even wit dis site dyin

fuck you nigga hb aint dead you niggas just scared
September 16, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
Invision

All this time i thought this nigga didnt have love for Lu. but hes one of those in the closet kind of guys.
September 17, 2012 @ 12:53 PM
DStyles

I like Lupe. Him and SBeezy are the pioneers of this generation of rap.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

Please login first to reply.