September 20, 2012 @ 02:47 PM
traggi

Any popular rapper and/or any rapper I don't like.

Really though? Lil' Wayne comes first to mind. I can see the appeal of a lot of rappers like Kanye, Drake, or even Rick Ross. I've never been able to find the appeal of Mr. Pun Machine aka Weezy though.
September 20, 2012 @ 03:03 PM
chex

i feel like someone made multiple accounts to thumbs down most of these posts. its weird
September 20, 2012 @ 03:07 PM
99%Shit

2 Chainz
Chief Keef
90% of the female rappers who actually get attention or have a buzz(except Nicki Minaj, say what you want but she's talented). Most of their fame comes from appearance(lil kim, iggy azalea, kreayshawn, kitty pryde, and a bunch of random ratchets with tons of views on youtube/WSHH) while the ones who are actually very talented and make good music get ignored. But I see that's slowly starting to change.

Kreayshawn isn't overrated because everybody hates her. Nobody respects her as an artist. She isn't overrated she's derated.
2 Chainz
Chief Keef
90% of the female rappers who actually get attention or have a buzz(except Nicki Minaj, say what you want but she's talented). Most of their fame comes from appearance(lil kim, iggy azalea, kreayshawn, kitty pryde, and a bunch of random ratchets with tons of views on youtube/WSHH) while the ones who are actually very talented and make good music get ignored. But I see that's slowly starting to change.

Kreayshawn isn't overrated because everybody hates her. Nobody respects her as an artist. She isn't overrated she's derated.

You don't know any hipster bitches den, dey eat dat shii up.

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 20, 2012 @ 04:03 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

WALE
September 20, 2012 @ 04:09 PM
gakidou134

nas, tribe called quest, lupe fiasco, krs 1 etc.

Underrated:ludacris, chief keef, treach from naughty by nature,
September 20, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
totalespionage

Lil Wayne. Dude has been overrated for years now and has been past his prime.

Tyler the fucking Creator. All of these gay 15 yr old suburb dikcheads (who wear"Preme") have been sucking him off since 2009. He ain't even that nice.

Chief Keef. Dude just flat out can't rap.

2 Chaaaaaaainzzzzzzz. Need I say more?

And Wale. I hate it had to be him (Im also from the DMV) but he is trash. I never understood how he got signed.
September 20, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
bvsed

Lil Wayne hands down
September 20, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
DStyles

2 Chainz
Chief Keef

2 Chainz
Chief Keef

You don't know any hipster bitches den, dey eat dat shii up.

lol but she is bound to have female fans because of her sex.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 20, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
Izuna

2 Chainz
Chief Keef

nah you should see how all the blog sites and shit write about her and the other new wave of female rappers. They try to break their music and actions down like they are clever geniuses. They over examine the simplest shit and try sensationalizing it.
Kitty Pryde example is the latest to emerge. just google her and you'll find articles like these being overtly dramatic like this is some next level/never been done before shit.
http://www.thefader.com/2012/05/09/video-kitty-pryde-okay-cupid/
http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/16894-haha-im-sorry-ep/
http://www.vice.com/read/kitty-pryde-is-our-new-favorite-tumblr-wave-rapper
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/11/kitty-pryde-okay-cupid-teen-rapper-viral_n_1510423.html
http://www.fuse.tv/2012/05/kitty-pryde-okay-cupid-justin-bieber-youtube-video
http://articles.philly.com/2012-08-24/news/33343363_1_hip-hop-justin-bieber-songs

I'm not a hater but this is painfully overrated cool

I kinda wonder if this is a social experiment of some sort that has every blog hyping it up.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

September 20, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
DStyles

^^^^

That's equivalent to odd future.

bloggers acted like if horror rap had never been done before.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 21, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
astonished

ASAP

(WTB) Grey Tyson (L)

September 21, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
NZOO

ASAP- GOOD MUSIC- YMCMB

Odd future isn't overrated as much.

Don't badmind me.

September 21, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
aaronvale

andre 3000

agreed
September 22, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
veryrareandbased

Anything u niggas listen to is overrated except for basedgod

This.

Lil B sucks dicks.
That motherfucker got no flow.

NIGGA FUCK YOU. BASEDGOD TAKES YO BITCH WITH EASE WHILE YOU ON FORUMS .
TASK FORCE . RESPECT THE BITCH.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 22, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
Bandwagon

BITCH MOB!! u feel me?
September 22, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
NZOO

Lol some faggot dick riders on here.

Don't badmind me.

September 23, 2012 @ 06:49 AM
misterworldwide

Hopsin. Fuck Hopsin.
September 23, 2012 @ 08:15 AM
Hatchet.

YMCMB
September 24, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
$timRep

Lil B is the savior of all things artistic. Haters are just people who haven't found the spirit of the basedgod.
September 24, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
mdotcho

Weezy

Please login first to reply.