Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
September 16, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
PlatinumRespect

September 16, 2012 @ 10:12 AM
Liam

A few people saying they deleted the Cudi track, but I bet they don't complain about the kind of shit Big Sean, Cyhi and 2Chainz were saying on Cruel Summer.
September 16, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
lookatmybapesta

Cudi is da gawd and if you disagree you a bitch thats it
September 16, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
loofy

A few people saying they deleted the Cudi track, but I bet they don't complain about the kind of shit Big Sean, Cyhi and 2Chainz were saying on Cruel Summer.

It's not his lyrics I just don't care for Cudi's delivery. Respect him for doin his own thing doe
September 16, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
Major

September 17, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
thesolecollector23

i fux wit cudi but after WZRD i haven't heard anything i like by him except "Just What Iam".Creepers was garbage it sounded exactly like a recycled "Teleport 2 Me, Jamie"!Cyhi went in so don't know why u hatin' i don't like/listen to Big Sean & 2Chainz but they were both very tolerable.

Mista No Slack N My Mack

September 17, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
veryrareandbased

People who don't like WZRD should really stop listening to Cudi in general cause mostlikely you don't have an open mind for music & that's what Cudi is all about now.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 17, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
IRNotHypebeast

cudi's first album was nice but his second was straight up garbage. I hope he will go back to how he was for his next album
September 17, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
veryrareandbased

cudi's first album was nice but his second was straight up garbage. I hope he will go back to how he was for his next album

No he won't.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 17, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
thesolecollector23

People who don't like WZRD should really stop listening to Cudi in general cause mostlikely you don't have an open mind for music & that's what Cudi is all about now.
i listen to all kinds of genres of music and also think cudi's first album is damn near a classic but WZRD is generic sounding garbage as i recall cudi sang some on the debut album so it's not his style i disslike, i can tell quality music from gabage and WZRD is just that.

Mista No Slack N My Mack

September 17, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
stoopboyz

get the fuck out, cudi is great with everything he does
September 17, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
AG69er

Cudi is cool when it comes to rapping. His consistency just isn't all that... it's either hit or miss with a lot of his recent stuff. I respect the guy for pretty much doing whatever the fuck he wants, whenever the fuck he wants though.

MEEZI https://soundcloud.com/rmell

September 17, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
encore818

OP is right, this dude sucks.

September 17, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
iAmSofaKing

OP is an idiot.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

September 17, 2012 @ 12:06 PM
Liam

i fux wit cudi but after WZRD i haven't heard anything i like by him except "Just What Iam".Creepers was garbage it sounded exactly like a recycled "Teleport 2 Me, Jamie"!Cyhi went in so don't know why u hatin' i don't like/listen to Big Sean & 2Chainz but they were both very tolerable.
___
As a huge Cudi fan, I find it hard to believe you cannot find anything on A Kid Named Cudi, Man on the Moon I or even Rap Hard. But everyone's entitled to their own opinion.
September 17, 2012 @ 12:29 PM
chiptharip

not really
i like cudi and i also listen to rock bands like pink floyd and nirvana so this was the style he was trying to reach but to me wzrd sounds just like an unfinished project you know
some tracks are nice but overall i just don't feel it
September 17, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
thesolecollector23

___
As a huge Cudi fan, I find it hard to believe you cannot find anything on A Kid Named Cudi, Man on the Moon I or even Rap Hard. But everyone's entitled to their own opinion.
i listen to all kinds of genres of music and also think cudi's first album is damn near a classic but WZRD is generic sounding garbage as i recall cudi sang some on the debut album so it's not his style i disslike, i can tell quality music from gabage and WZRD is just that.
can you read i said man on moon I is "damn near a classic" and i said i like cudi's music pre-WZRD.

Mista No Slack N My Mack

September 17, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
craigsagersuit

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

September 19, 2012 @ 12:43 PM
DStyles

Man all you white people and you weak ass asians shut the fuck up......let me break the line down in which cudi spit..you dumb fucks....

"if i had one wish it be to have more wishes"

you stupid ass white people let me break it down to you mayo eating ass bitches..cudi is saying that he can never be satisfied(selfish)which also eats at him cause he knows it wrong....

the “If I only had one wish Itd be to have more wishes” line gotta be the corniest shit on this whole album

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 19, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
Bandwagon

OP is right, this dude sucks.

lmao ok dude is not an mc ahahahah
September 19, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
dmwalking

Only opinions I respect in here are when dudes say Cudi has his own lane. That's for sure. I dont' consider him a good rapper. He does something similar, but different. I would admit that he's a good artist. He contructs good songs. They're not for me. But I don't consider him a rapper. Day and night, for example, isn't really a "rap." Song. I guess that's closed minded of me. But IMO saying Cudi is a rapper is like saying Cee Lo rapped in his Gnarles Barkley projects.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

Please login first to reply.