Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 14, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
me>u

cudi needs to quit rapping... seriously. dude was always garbage at rapping

"if i had one wish it be to have more wishes..... derp."

like seriously? this has to be the stupidest line ever.
and he's just like wale.... not rhyming 75% of the time smh.

plus, dude talks as if he has a mouth full of marbles dripping out his mouth smh.

instagram: funthera

September 14, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
teov

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

September 14, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
oo135

thats why your famous right
September 14, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
_______

I agree that line on Cruel Summer was stupid. Hopefully he comes through on Indicud.
September 14, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
Axraexl

But Cudi the best rapper on GOOD and thats a given, aint no arguing with that b
Dude just tries to distance himself away from rapping since hes on some other shit these days. He doesnt even like to be called a rapper.
and yeah, his shit does rhymes, he just has the knack for using internalized rhyming, not that simple A to B cat and the hat bullshit that Kanye is notorious for.

and if Cudi was on Mercy he would have murdered that shit, making everyone elses verse look like childsplay.

Tell me Im lyin

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

September 14, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
Koven

Cudi has his own lane.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

September 14, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
me>u

Dude just tries to distance himself away from rapping since hes on some other shit these days. He doesnt even like to be called a rapper.
and yeah, his shit does rhymes, he just has the knack for using internalized rhyming, not that simple A to B cat and the hat bullshit that Kanye is notorious for.

and if Cudi was on Mercy he would have murdered that shit, making everyone elses verse look like childsplay.

Tell me Im lyin

songs old b. cudi changed. he whack now.

instagram: funthera

September 14, 2012 @ 07:36 PM
howtodresswell

Tell me Im lyin

nah
September 14, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
Axraexl

Tell me Im lyin

Yeah, he aint doin to much rappin these days thats the point I was making, you cant compare the two sides of his music.
I was just showing when he wants to rap, he can shine brighter than most the niggas on his label

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

September 14, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
LostJem

suspended

kid cudi is whack as fuck thats all there is to it.

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

September 14, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
chiptharip

cudi never was a stereotype rapper always on his own shit thats what so dope about him
hope after this wzrd shit and this fukcing song with kraeysahwn hell make a comeback
just what i am gives me hopes that inducid will be dope tho

and creepers is a 2 year old song so you can't really judge him for that by now
September 14, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
playboyx

stfu all of you cudi is gawd listen to MOTM and tlel me that nigga doesnt make next level music, just stfu

pink like hamilton

September 14, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
dinkleberg

he wanted to something different and in my honest opinion that shit sucked. he stopped smoking weed too, but now he on dat now and hes making that music he did with a kid named cudi and man on the moon
September 14, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
DStyles

I deleted creepers from cruel summer.

The weakest song on cruel summer.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 14, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

You guys really don't like Creepers? Idk I like it. I got dat false consensus affect you feel me. Maybe I was just yearning for some new Cudi and this shit fulfilled my need. That 216 love.

Shouts outs to Shaker Heights
Shouts outs to Chagrin
Beachwood
Akron
I love y'all for fuckin' wit me.
September 14, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
LostJem

suspended

stfu all of you cudi is gawd listen to MOTM and tlel me that nigga doesnt make next level music, just stfu

you sound like my ex girlfriend. next thing your gonna say is that ASAP rocky is controlling hip hop lol righhhhttt(Smoke Dza Voice)

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

September 14, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

Man all you white people and you weak ass asians shut the fuck up......let me break the line down in which cudi spit..you dumb fucks....

"if i had one wish it be to have more wishes"

you stupid ass white people let me break it down to you mayo eating ass bitches..cudi is saying that he can never be satisfied(selfish)which also eats at him cause he knows it wrong....
September 14, 2012 @ 09:32 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

you sound like my ex girlfriend. next thing your gonna say is that ASAP rocky is controlling hip hop lol righhhhttt(Smoke Dza Voice)

I've never listened to any Smoke Dza, but I met him at a concert and we were kickin it haha he's a great dude I should give some of his songs a listen.
September 14, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
DStyles

You guys really don't like Creepers? Idk I like it. I got dat false consensus affect you feel me. Maybe I was just yearning for some new Cudi and this shit fulfilled my need. That 216 love.

I just hate cudi bitch as I hate lupe so I skipped the track.

tbh I haven't even heard the song I just deleted that shit when I found out it was a solo dolo cudi bitch track.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 14, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

I just hate cudi bitch as I hate lupe so I skipped the track.

tbh I haven't even heard the song I just deleted that shit when I found out it was a solo dolo cudi bitch track.

Oh idk I used to fuck with Cudi so heavy and he fell off a while ago, so i've been anxious to here some decent shit from him. Idk I like this song, but we all got opinions so it's straight my ninja cool
September 14, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

i hated Creepers at first but it grew on me, it went with the weird ass vibe of the album honestly
September 14, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
Cheeched

yall need to listen to cudi when ur high. especially his old shit.
September 14, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
supremesam

he's got some bad songs, still better than a bunch of rappers on the radio. he's not too horrible, new shit is shit though.
September 15, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
Ekong

Damn the cudi hate is real out here
September 15, 2012 @ 12:42 PM
99%Shit

I've never listened to any Smoke Dza, but I met him at a concert and we were kickin it haha he's a great dude I should give some of his songs a listen.

Smoke weed to dis.

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 15, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
nerfaction

i mean the dude can come off the top with raps. even tho the video is older don't mean he can't rap anymore and like other people have said he's just on some other shit and not too concerned with what everyone else thinks
September 15, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
playboyx

/thread

pink like hamilton

September 15, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
Bandwagon

^i dont get it, are you for or against cudi?
September 15, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
Bandwagon

he's got some bad songs, still better than a bunch of rappers on the radio. he's not too horrible, new shit is shit though.

lol this is a pretty good summary of kid cudi
September 15, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
PlatinumRespect

lol @ OP losing in his own thread

Please login first to reply.