Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 8, 2012 @ 01:27 AM
veryrareandbased

Well sources say this is the CONFIRMED track list. Japan HMV retailers got it confirmed..

Coming from a big GOOD Music fan boy, this is very disappointing & weak with only 12 songs..
No Frank Ocean, James Blake, MR HUDSON, MOS DEF & hardly any Kid Cudi features.

I'm not going to judge the album itself because I obviously havent heard it yet but CMON 'YE!

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 8, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
YungBrooklyn

Mase and R. Kelly features? Im confused suprised
September 8, 2012 @ 08:27 AM
C00K13

im disappointed in the tracklist too, but rumors of a deluxe version with more, especially those mos def/yasiin bey tracks that were rumored. but why would james blake be on it? and also im super pissed qtip's not on it.

www.iamdashet.com

September 8, 2012 @ 08:41 AM
veryrareandbased

Pretty sure the album will be great regardless but I have HIGH expectations. And I just noticed that too, No Q tip..So much people are missing, 2 chainz has too many features...Even if it's kanyes label he has way too many features, It's a GOOD Music compilation album, not a Kanye West album. I still hope some how that track list is fake.

& Here's a video of Kanye & company planning the album & You will James Blake in the group

Skip to 5:45

September 8, 2012 @ 10:13 AM
reversal

why do i feel like some of these tracks are from the 2010 good fridays era, just never released to the public. also, more 2 chainz = more people will listen. kanye fans will always listen to his shit, but casual listeners will immediately be drawn to a 2 chainz feature.
September 8, 2012 @ 10:32 AM
sado

needs more old GOOD members tho
September 8, 2012 @ 12:17 PM
DStyles

Glad that mexican cudi is barely on the album.

Jada is on it though so cool

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 8, 2012 @ 03:12 PM
Norrin Radd

lol @ Ma$e

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

September 8, 2012 @ 03:14 PM
DStyles

Yeah I was surprised to see Ma$e and Kells in there.

Wonder if this album will dethrone Stone Immaculate for rap AOTY.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 8, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
dalek

No Consequence?
September 8, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
elevate

Too much 2chainz.

Prime

September 8, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
veryrareandbased

why do i feel like some of these tracks are from the 2010 good fridays era, just never released to the public. also, more 2 chainz = more people will listen. kanye fans will always listen to his shit, but casual listeners will immediately be drawn to a 2 chainz feature.

This true, it will be good but I expected more.

September 8, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
Axraexl

Willing to be that solo Cudi song will be the best cut on the album.

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

September 8, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
veryrareandbased

Willing to be that solo Cudi song will be the best cut on the album

Maybe, But Iam stoked for track 5..Line up looks really good.

September 8, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
SoleFresh87

12 Tracks pshhh....*Clicks To Pre Order*

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

September 10, 2012 @ 07:35 PM
C00K13

Pretty sure the album will be great regardless but I have HIGH expectations. And I just noticed that too, No Q tip..So much people are missing, 2 chainz has too many features...Even if it's kanyes label he has way too many features, It's a GOOD Music compilation album, not a Kanye West album. I still hope some how that track list is fake.

& Here's a video of Kanye & company planning the album & You will James Blake in the group

Skip to 5:45

Yoooooo, just got educated, but that's dope. I'm a fan of James Blake, so that will be interesting. And I'm so excited that Mannie is on GOOD as a producer now. He's about to cry in that video with all of Ye's compliments. I'm still hoping for that deluxe edition with extra tracks though.

www.iamdashet.com

September 10, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
mrteebonilla

Track 5 looks like it has the most potential the leak should be here soon cool

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 10, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

won't they do that watch the throne/channel orange shit to prevent a leak?

also the fact that i've heard so much of these songs and that i don't like made the cut is kinda disheartening. i think it'll be uneven as hell.
September 10, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
goolsfold

need a dl link......
September 10, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

bruh since you are a cudi fan tell me, why is that dude so depressed all the time. He was depressed before the fame and is depressed with the fame.

:)

September 10, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
veryrareandbased

bruh since you are a cudi fan tell me, why is that dude so depressed all the time. He was depressed before the fame and is depressed with the fame.

Fame got him money, money got him coke, coke got him an addiction, the addiction got him depressed.
He's all good now though. WZRD album showed it.

September 10, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
veryrareandbased

Back to the album though, I pray Kanye is trolling everyone and when people get the album its a whole new tracklist..

September 10, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
ribshack

I'm pretty sure I Don't Like RMX will not be on the album since it was released free & young chop was trying to sue him for just doing that.
September 10, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
mrteebonilla

I'm pretty sure I Don't Like RMX will not be on the album since it was released free & young chop was trying to sue him for just doing that.

it will be...and if you dont think it will than what about Cold, clique, and mercy

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 10, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
veryrareandbased

it will be...and if you dont think it will than what about Cold, clique, and mercy

I'm sure he meant that the I dont like Remix won't be on the album because when it dropped the original producer of the beat Young Chop didn't get any sample passes because Kanye re made the beat and release it.

September 10, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
kxnny

This tracklist sucks i was so hyped on this album and was really dissapointed after i saw this. They got fucking DJ Khaled, Ma$e and Teyana Taylor on here but no Mos Def? Like 12 songs? Really? Its a whole fucking group you should have like 20 easy and they've already released 5 of them so its basically like 7 songs. Will still buy it but very dissapointed
September 11, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
playboyxxx

fuck the tracklist, every song that's released already is garbage imo, don't like the direction ye is headed in musically. like art trap shit. grandiose trap. nigga instead of glorifying that bullshit why don't you push boundaries which has always been kanyes mo. also, only one fucking cudi song and one feature? what the fuck is that. I hope the rest of the tracks prove me wrong but even then it's like 5 wack/only okay jawns.

edit:

all of em grew on me except theraflu lol

the end of new god flow is so fucking wack tho, hypebeast anthem

pink like hamilton

September 11, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
veryrareandbased

The tracks that are already released are dope but I already overplayed them. lol

At least in the deluxe version you get the CRUEL SUMMER short film dvd..

September 11, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
Moises Arias

cant agree with this. Almost every casual rap fan is a fan of kanye to begin with. And most of 2 chainz fans are also kanye fans. If cruel summer didnt have 2 chainz in it, it wouldnt effect sales in anyway. Kanye gone sell regardless if 2 chainz in on a track.

also only 1 jay-z feature?? Hope jay is working on a new album.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

September 11, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
bridger

Was really lookin forward to something with just cudi and kanye. This tracklist is really disappointing.

EDIT: Also why the fuck does teena taylor have the same number of features as cudi and more than jay. smh.

Please login first to reply.