300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
September 19, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
KevinsThatDude

Believe it's Hit Boy on the far left and the one next to Cudi is D'banj.
September 20, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
encore818

That snippet would've been the best song on the album besides Mercy, Clique, and New God Flow. I really do hope the film releases. Was looking more forward to that than the album. Overall, it seemes like kanye didn't go all out on the production of this. On WTT the production was mad expensive and you could hear it. WTT had amazing vocal samples in beats like Otis and The Joy. This album was the biggest disappointment of the year for me.
September 20, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
mrteebonilla

http://hypetrak.com/2012/09/kanye-west-explains-cruel-summer/

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 20, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
filthavenue

That snippet would've been the best song on the album besides Mercy, Clique, and New God Flow. I really do hope the film releases. Was looking more forward to that than the album. Overall, it seemes like kanye didn't go all out on the production of this. On WTT the production was mad expensive and you could hear it. WTT had amazing vocal samples in beats like Otis and The Joy. This album was the biggest disappointment of the year for me.

Kanye put 100% in WTT because it's him and Jay-Z....

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

September 20, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
encore818

and you don't think he'd put 100% in to representing his own label? His baby? Shit, MMG had a much better album.
September 20, 2012 @ 06:19 AM
adam5

STILL BETTER THAN WTT

Ehhh, i'd have to listen to this album a lot more to choose

sin city been on repeat behind higher
most likely gonna cop physical
i believe in cyhi again

This, cyhi goes in on the album, might give me some intrest to listen to his mixtapes again
September 20, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
adam5

I thought the album was really good, it was a good change of pace from the rap I've been hearing lately. There's not one track that I really can't listen to other than Cold and that's saying something. The non good-music artist features are awesome, just Ma$e and r. kelly alone are amazing enough for the album.

Wish there would've been more cudi, and it's retarded how there's no q-tip or mos def.

And for all those who say it sucked or was overhyped are just going to change their opinions about it once they listen to it more just like every other kanye album (with the exception of 808's, personally that album is one of my favorites from kanye, but most don't fuck with it)
September 20, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
veryrareandbased

I thought the album was really good, it was a good change of pace from the rap I've been hearing lately. There's not one track that I really can't listen to other than Cold and that's saying something. The non good-music artist features are awesome, just Ma$e and r. kelly alone are amazing enough for the album.

Wish there would've been more cudi, and it's retarded how there's no q-tip or mos def.

And for all those who say it sucked or was overhyped are just going to change their opinions about it once they listen to it more just like every other kanye album (with the exception of 808's, personally that album is one of my favorites from kanye, but most don't fuck with it)

Yeah, overall the album was good but It was missing a lot of pieces. More Cudi, needs Mos def, Mr Hudson, & Q-tip.

Hudson would of been amazing on the chorus of "The One" and Hudson should of been added in Bliss. Could of been all 3 GOOD Music singers in one track.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 20, 2012 @ 08:55 AM
chief

but the question remains... can kanye top mbdtf?

•••

September 20, 2012 @ 09:14 AM
PlatinumRespect

idk why people insist on shitting on this album. yeah it wouldve been nice to have more tracks, but that doesnt exclude the fact that New God Flow, Cold, Mercy, Don't Like, and Clique (as of recently) are the songs of the summer. 5 singles on one album certainly doesnt make an album shitty, even if they are played alot.

Still, i do agree that cudi needed to be on it more as well as Q Tip, Mos Def, and Hudson...

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT in interviews they all said theres A LOT of tracks that didnt make the cut, so we can all believe they will trickle out slowly as good friday releases.
September 20, 2012 @ 09:47 AM
Liam

MBDTF was a good album, especially compared to recent Kanye releases, but I don't necessarily think it's the benchmark album for him.
September 20, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
chiptharip

so there is no deluxe edition at all?
whats with the james blake feature? whats with the cudi snippet? whats with the movie? damn
September 20, 2012 @ 06:34 PM

Inactive

That album wasn't even that good though
September 20, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
DStyles

idk why people insist on shitting on this album. yeah it wouldve been nice to have more tracks, but that doesnt exclude the fact that New God Flow, Cold, Mercy, Don't Like, and Clique (as of recently) are the songs of the summer. 5 singles on one album certainly doesnt make an album shitty, even if they are played alot.

Still, i do agree that cudi needed to be on it more as well as Q Tip, Mos Def, and Hudson...

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT in interviews they all said theres A LOT of tracks that didnt make the cut, so we can all believe they will trickle out slowly as good friday releases.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 20, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
goldANDsacks

pop in Cruel Summer CD
skip to New God Flow
fast forward to Ghostface's verse
listen through Raekwons verse on The Morning
eject CD.
September 20, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
filthavenue

and you don't think he'd put 100% in to representing his own label? His baby? Shit, MMG had a much better album.

Well look at Cruel Summer. He obviously didn't even though he should've.

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

September 20, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
soma

still much beter than mmg 2. at least i can distinguish the beats plus 2chainz generity > mmg
September 20, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
Yasiin Bey

this album was trash. Two thumbs up for Mr west
September 20, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
theconqueror

4poundzz appearance on higher?? i think so.
September 21, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
SoleFresh87

Got my copy today .

Idk what Ma$e was doing on the album , did Q-Tip produce any of the tracks ?

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

September 21, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
encore818

what happened to songs like Dark Fantasy, So Appalled, Devil in a New Dress, Power, and Primetime?

The album cover art itself represents that it should be an album of "luxury rap". But all I hear is trash. EVERY good song on the album was released as a single.

The Morning was the only good non single song.
September 21, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
vanitas

BLISS shoulda been a john legend solo track. teyana's verse is trash, her voice doesnt compliment hudmo's production at all
September 21, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
astonished

Should of been more Cudi features, and 2 chainz on everything lmao

(WTB) Grey Tyson (L)

September 21, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
NZOO

This shit was ass.

Don't badmind me.

September 21, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
aaronvale

Cyhi is crazy underrated
September 22, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
halfbaked

Lol at the hate. Album was fire cause at least 7 of the tracks were fucking ill. Released or not. So thats saying even if the songs werent released then then people wouldnt say shit. Whos got a more good songs than bad on there album? Cant think of one artist in this day and age. Bars are fucking crazy too. Quality shit.

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

September 22, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
Your Fan

Cyhi is crazy underrated

Once I heard him on So Appalled I was a fan!
September 22, 2012 @ 08:43 AM
zilla

i like cudi but creepers doesn't belong here just like cold doesn't. other than that and i don't like, the album is nice.

could've used more songs like the morning where everyone gets a look in. the whole point of these kinda projects is everyone being on the same songs, not stuff like new god flow where it's just 2 or 3 people.
September 22, 2012 @ 04:12 PM
kkasaye

pop in Cruel Summer CD
skip to New God Flow
fast forward to Ghostface's verse
listen through Raekwons verse on The Morning
eject CD.

B|

September 22, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
mdotcho

Still basically only listening to NGF

Please login first to reply.