Lupe Retiring ???

September 07, 2012 @ 00:01:01

Is anyone else pissed as fuck that Chief Keefs dumbass pushed Lupe into retirement?? If he dosent make anymore music ima be mad as fuck.
September 07, 2012 @ 01:44:07
Good riddance.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 07, 2012 @ 01:44:57
This is kinda old new bro... He said after he released The Cool that he would be retiring after his next album, which was meant to be named 'L.U.P.E end'. Obviously he released Lasers. He didn't want to end his music career on a project that he wasn't satisfied with or didn't have full control over, so he is making one more album.
September 07, 2012 @ 01:57:37

this some ol' bull shhh... hope he reconsiders
September 07, 2012 @ 02:00:41
FUCK Chief Keef
September 07, 2012 @ 02:08:18
lol at people thiking chief keef pushed him to retire..dude was already tired of making hip hop..you can tell by the direction of his music...its having more pop and electronic tendencies. And def not gonna miss him...FAL 2 sounds like another Lasers but with dubstep lawl
September 07, 2012 @ 02:12:27
if you think chief keef caused this.. smdh

and wtf, post dubstep track from FAL 2

if thats legit ima be pissed

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

September 07, 2012 @ 02:29:32
Ill believe it when i see it.

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

September 07, 2012 @ 02:33:08
GOOD! LASERS was the biggest disappointment of the year...i hope food and liquor 2 is dope but i am not getting my hopes up
September 07, 2012 @ 02:46:34
Fredo getting niggas scared lol...

Don't badmind me.

September 07, 2012 @ 02:49:59
lol at people thiking chief keef pushed him to retire..dude was already tired of making hip hop..you can tell by the direction of his music...its having more pop and electronic tendencies. And def not gonna miss him...FAL 2 sounds like another Lasers but with dubstep lawl

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

September 07, 2012 @ 02:50:14
hes prolly gonna take a few years off and just chill for a minute.. he'll prolly drop some more shit when he gets his head straight.
September 07, 2012 @ 02:51:26
Bang bang.

Naw, but really if Lupe does retire....Shit will suck.
I swear that dude Keef has down syndrome or something.

hansum is 4ever

September 07, 2012 @ 03:09:22
Bang bang.

Bang bang.

burh chief keef is the epitome of trap music...ignorant as fuck..i would hate it if he started rapping like tribe called quest or something...stick to his catchy and ignorant ass hooks man
September 07, 2012 @ 06:05:10
Keef just pushed him over the edge with that shit. Plus I remember hearing Lupe say he was going to make his own type of music once he got off his deal, so Keef is fucking up some good potential music from him if he sticks with this.
September 07, 2012 @ 06:23:11
http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/819012/lupe-fiasco-breaks-down-over-the-ghosts-from-his-block.jhtml
September 07, 2012 @ 12:18:10
cheif keef has no talent. fuck anyone that reps this bullshit coming out of chicago.

like a 27 inch zenith, believe it

September 07, 2012 @ 14:24:41
Bang bang.

Bang bang.

burh chief keef is the epitome of trap music...ignorant as fuck..i would hate it if he started rapping like tribe called quest or something...stick to his catchy and ignorant ass hooks man

Don't get me wrong. I actually like Keef's music, I love trap music, just to ride to & bump in the car.
But yeah Keef did push Lupe, he's basically still a kid..Of course he aint gon give a fuck.

But If Lupe hates music like Keef's...Why wont he just drop records to keep his type of positive music alive. and a bunch of fans would appreciate that.

hansum is 4ever

September 07, 2012 @ 15:22:48
^ It's not just about Chief Keef, he was already talking about retiring after dropping Food & Liquor 2
September 07, 2012 @ 18:20:12
you guys stupid

lupe been talking about retirement

i remember before his first album dropped he said hewas going to retire on his third album
September 07, 2012 @ 18:33:26
dmwalking
He'll be back. His ego needs adulation too much.

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

September 07, 2012 @ 18:36:45
dmwalking
hes prolly gonna take a few years off and just chill for a minute.. he'll prolly drop some more shit when keef goes to jail.

Fixed. LOL.

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

September 07, 2012 @ 18:47:09
^^^^^
did everyone forget the beautiful ass ending on fighters from the cool?

"Now we just got one more to go
L - U - P - END"
September 08, 2012 @ 05:48:41
seems like lupe is just going to end up like dave chappelle
Please login first to reply.
x