No Days Off

Download: Lil Wayne - Dedication 4

http://www.sharebeast.com/92ucgk5x50zd
September 3, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
veryrareandbased

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 3, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
Izuna

Another link for those trying to avoid thirsty sites like Datpiff and Livemixtape http://www.mediafire.com/?czrho8px3v730tt

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

September 3, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
teows

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

September 3, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
Mikeyone4life

THIS SHIT IS SO FUCKING BAD
September 3, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
Dr. House

Fucking Terrible.
September 3, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
Forests

Lil Wayne .. Best rapper of all time. Fuck 2PAC, Fuck Biggie, Fuck Everybody.

drug-runs.tumblr.com

September 3, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
Legit Shit

Lil Wayne sucks..

Stfu

upthefunk

September 3, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
StephonPurham

who ever made the album art should win a fucking award for Best Artist of The Year cool
September 3, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
GW

This shit was disappointing
September 3, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
LilDeadboy

I thought this nigga quit rapping...

http://nasidious.tumblr.com/

September 3, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
playboyxxx

why would you expect anything from him lol,
im not going to listen to this but if i did i'd only be expecting to laugh at his awful ass punchlines

pink like hamilton

September 3, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
sado

September 3, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
JayEffKay

thank god for young money
September 3, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
tkisbadluck

Dedication 4 > Carter 4. And Dedication is free. smh.

But LOL @ special delivery beat on Green Ranger.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

September 4, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
Max S v2

i downloaded it and then deleted all the songs,
awful
September 4, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
Mikeyone4life

The outro for Dedication IV > this shit.
September 4, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

gonna give it a listen.
edit: shits weak

:)

September 4, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
KALiKUSH

Trukfitgang
September 4, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
tkisbadluck

I don't understand. I guess hating on Wayne is cool these days. You still listen when he drops something new though. I mean, I wasn't a fan of Carter 4. Hell, I didn't even like Carter 3. But you can't deny that he went back to his old flow on Dedication 4. But fuck, if you're not a fan in the first place then why bother listening to it? Just so you can say how you put it in the recycle bin with the swiftness?

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

September 4, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
modernmischief

N
I don't understand. I guess hating on Wayne is cool these days. You still listen when he drops something new though. I mean, I wasn't a fan of Carter 4. Hell, I didn't even like Carter 3. But you can't deny that he went back to his old flow on Dedication 4. But fuck, if you're not a fan in the first place then why bother listening to it? Just so you can say how you put it in the recycle bin with the swiftness?

September 4, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
mrh

is the fact that he's one of the worlds most well known rappers not enough of a reason to check his music out? i loved carter 3 but after that he's turned into a shitty version of 2chainz thats actually serious
September 4, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
Norrin Radd

people have been hating on wayne since Carter 3, its not a new thing. Plus since wayne fell off a lot of people still listen hoping that he put out something good.

My guess is that this is absolute trash

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

September 4, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
Legit Shit

^ Word. Dude is from my hometown and I still got a lot of love for Wayne, so I'm gonna listen to everything he puts out. But these days I can say I only fuck with half the shit he does. And to me this does not sound like his old flow

upthefunk

September 4, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
ThatGuyBars

Lil Wayne .. Best rapper of all time. Fuck 2PAC, Fuck Biggie, Fuck Everybody.
you gotta be kidding me

Ayyy!-Fonzie

September 4, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
ThatGuyBars

Also... Repping Louisiana my ass, i do more repping than him and im not even known

Ayyy!-Fonzie

September 4, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
ThatGuyBars

And this describes it quite well

Ayyy!-Fonzie

September 4, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
THiZZ

N

dead...
September 4, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
ThatGuyBars

LOL at the NOPE GIF

Ayyy!-Fonzie

September 4, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
thelavishworld

Download and stream here

Although his probation time will last until the 30th of June next year, we have the feeling that he has to be back on drugs. Surely, the artist himself could benefit from sobriety, but we can say with guarantee that we didn't. "Tha Carter 4" was probably the worst album he ever made, his features have been lacking too, but with the witty punchlines and the same feeling we had when we we're listening to those "RnB Weezy Mixtapes", "Droughts" and "New Orleans Nightmare"mixtapes, we finally have our old Wayne back.

It's a nice sport; trying to do better on an instrumental than the actual artist that originally graced the beat. Starting with the MMG anthem "So Sophisticated", he upgrades the song with smart word-play such as "I eat it from the back, but I don't do crack". It were punchlines like these that had us grown fond of Lil Wayne, but with his recording spree, you can't expect him to actually make great songs. Thankfully, this is definitely worth the play-through.

The whole mixtape doesn't have one unbearable song, which is far from what we could say from many of his albums. The same is with "Same Damn Tune", in which we have a few favorite lines. His flow is riveting, maybe even unstoppable and impressive. Going further through songs like "Cashed Out" and "No Worries", which features an Auto-Tuned verse by Detail and is definitely something to look through though less noteworthy (but without doubt addictive), we find ourselves listening to a remake of the Kanye produced "Mercy", which this time features Nicki Minaj taking Big Sean's place and has her making funny dick-references (the funny thing is that both worked together on the song "Ass (Remix)" and Big Sean made memorable lines about the big round derriere on "Mercy") Wayne taking Ye's place and this is the first time we aren't impressed by Wayne's talent to overgrow an artists own track. However, Ye's verse wasn't that impressive either, so we call it a tie in the ongoing argument between the G.O.O.D Music camp and Wayne's YMCMB.

Big Sean slaughtered "Burn" doesn't make sense unless you agree that he's back on drugs again, since this song is full of drugs related references and bragging rights, wherein Meek Mill's "Amen" has a rather favorable feeling, less aggressive, more focused on the flow and funny punchlines than the braggadocios, street-wise songs we heard before. It's funny how easy Wayne switches between these two vibes, making everyone happier in the process.

Now we won't go through every song, but we do love the last six songs, except for "Magic". Especially "No Lie" and "Wish You Would" fit both Wayne's flow and song and arguably sound better for him than the original artists. If we would've heard either Wayne and Khaled or Wayne and Drake on these songs as the original track, they might have been even bigger hits.

Overall, we couldn't be happier with the way things are going with Wayne. It's like the old him Dr. Cartered him and brought himself back to life, but then again he did take his time on this one. With every setback Wayne has had, it's good to see that no one can bring both his work-ethic and unmatchable charisma down.

Lavish Score:
7/10

Please login first to reply.