300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
August 26, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
cdvbxi

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=463293950371966&set=a.346383272063035.85936.202916323076398&type=1

discuss this fuckery

like a 27 inch zenith, believe it

August 26, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
Jet Jaguar

Well he's been doing it forever, I never plan/planned to go to one of his shows because it's almost never him lol.

really though, it's fucked up how he signed a contract and all that shit, yet demands more money, bends the rules, and ultimately still doesn't show up.

Fan of his music, not a fan of him as a person lol
August 27, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
damnwitless1

lmao swag, anybody still hoping to actually see DOOM at a live show in this day and age is a fucking retard

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

August 27, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
abovetheseclouds

Yes this dusty ass nigga is a douchebag for asking for more money and since demands weren't met he just throws some random nigga up on stage but,

It comes from his vision of music. It's the same reason he's wearing a mask and all that. Doom thinks people should care about the message and the music more than the guy behind the mic.

There is a song his fans have been waiting for years, here is one of the lines in it.
"Do a show, same time watch it, and guaranteed to give em more than just hockspit"
August 27, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
NZOO

lmao swag, anybody still hoping to actually see DOOM at a live show in this day and age is a fucking retard

My hopes... dis nigga need to like just do 1 more real show over here.

All this shit funny as fuck to me though, people were prob stunned and didn't wanna question him.

Don't badmind me.

August 27, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
cdvbxi

Yes this dusty ass nigga is a douchebag for asking for more money and since demands weren't met he just throws some random nigga up on stage but,

It comes from his vision of music. It's the same reason he's wearing a mask and all that. Doom thinks people should care about the message and the music more than the guy behind the mic.

There is a song his fans have been waiting for years, here is one of the lines in it.
"Do a show, same time watch it, and guaranteed to give em more than just hockspit"

bullshit

this nigga demanded more money and made the club bend the rules, THEN he didn't show up. it's about money. there is no message behind it. the nigga is hustling. NO ONE goes to this nigga's show and is like "wow, doom is a genius, he just took my hard-earned money and spit in my face because hes a villain like he says in the songs!" this shit doesn't look good for him. less and less people fuck with dude every time people catch word of this bullshit.

i know this is nothing new, but i can't believe this shit. how you gon say you do something for the art and then cheat everybody that supports your art? doom would be still homeless or fucking dead if the same people he now cheats didn't put him back on the map 10-15 years ago when he was still sleeping on park benches in manhattan after being fucked over by his label. that is why this is, like, level 100 fuckery.

until he has an explanation less pretentious than "its about the music yo, you shouldn't be worried about seeing me," daniel dumile aint getting a dollar from me. theres no rationalizing this shit.

August 27, 2012 @ 03:27 AM
senriquez

Damn he's fucking up....I heard he did it at rock the bells a concert in san berdandino . pretty whack if he did....
August 27, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
Djarum

It's kinda fucked up, but that's what comes with being a fan of the villy. I just respect him for having the guts to pull these stunts. cool
August 27, 2012 @ 02:54 PM
Lucy and The Daze

damn. thats pretty cool tho. atleast to me

soundcloud.com/lucyandthedaze

August 27, 2012 @ 04:37 PM
Jay_Bird

nah thats the only thing i hate about doom

thats some hoe shit to do point blank period

he loses fans like that
August 27, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
damnwitless1

"Everything that we do is villain style. Everybody has the right to get it or not get it. Once I throw it out, it's there for interpretation. It might've seemed like it didn't go well, but how do we know that wasn't just pre-orchestrated so that we're talking about it now? I tell you one thing: People are asking more now for live shows and I'm charging more, so it must've worked somewhere...I tell you one thing: when you come to a Doom show, come expecting to hear music, don't come expecting to see."

and this is from 2009. And people still book this nigga for shows and expect him to be there, LOL!

August 27, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
NZOO

Wow this guy probably at home eating dinner and next day pays the fake for the show.

Don't badmind me.

August 28, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
thiskidfromWA

i remember always hearing about this happening. ahahaha dooms a dad for that
August 28, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
atmo

It's kinda fucked up, but that's what comes with being a fan of the villy. I just respect him for having the guts to pull these stunts. cool

^^^^^^

doom is #1 super villain, he been doin this shit forever I remember reading my first article on it in like 04. its his style and is all part of the character that he has created, it really shouldn't surprise people anymore.

http://sequence.us/

August 28, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
sado

August 28, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
atmo

^obviously people paying him thousands of dollars will be pissed off though

in the beginning i can understand it pissing people off, but those shows he wasn't getting paid more than a couple hundred bucks. by this point and time i feel people should realize they are paying for the music and the mask, and because of how he has built himself there is always the possibility for the great twist that the real doom has never actually performed ever and is super lowkey, which would be awesome imo.

http://sequence.us/

August 28, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
NZOO

few could do it, even fewer could sell it
take it from the dude who wear a mask like a tarded helmet
he plot shows like robberies
in and out, 1-2-3, no bodies please
run the cash, and you won't get a wet sweat shirt

This dude has no shame, damn he probably planned this before he put on the mask.

Don't badmind me.

August 28, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
Forests

Respect to him for this.. Nobody in the rap game would even try this.

drug-runs.tumblr.com

August 28, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
DarianaGrande

Its funny how everyone is justifying this because its DOOM. it this were wayne or some shit ya'll niggas would be mad.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

August 28, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
damnwitless1

getting mad over things that rappers do is stupid

August 28, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
DarianaGrande

I don't care. Ima listen regardless. Its just if a "mainstream" artist did this, it wouldn't be taken as well as it is here.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

August 28, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

i'm surprised there aren't more stories of people pretending to be him and booking shows using the mask
August 28, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
BuddyOmar

I don't give a fuck. I stole all of this niggas albums but it's funny when these naive niggas pay money to see a nigga lip sync. LMFAOOOO come on though, he's just fucking with yall, he purposely found a guy that looks totally nothing like him.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 29, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
Djarum

Its funny how everyone is justifying this because its DOOM. it this were wayne or some shit ya'll niggas would be mad.

I think the important thing to consider is that the whole imposter thing is unique to MF DOOM. If another rapper did it of course people would be mad because it wouldn't even make sense. DOOM makes it 100% clear in his music what his intentions are. It's no secret that he likes to play up his villain persona.
August 29, 2012 @ 08:32 AM
cdvbxi

I think the important thing to consider is that the whole imposter thing is unique to MF DOOM. If another rapper did it of course people would be mad because it wouldn't even make sense. DOOM makes it 100% clear in his music what his intentions are. It's no secret that he likes to play up his villain persona.

it's unique to him because he's the only rapper willing to fuck over his fans and lose them+more at the same time for money

August 29, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
Djarum

That's one way to look at it, but I honestly think most DOOM fans take interest in the impostor scandal. The ones getting mad are probably the ones who aren't educated enough about DOOM to know what they're getting themselves into. I say this because he's been doing it for years now, so anyone who claims to be a fan of DOOM shouldn't be surprised when this happens. I would blame myself entirely if I payed to see him and he didn't show up.
August 29, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
Jay_Bird

^obviously people paying him thousands of dollars will be pissed off though

in the beginning i can understand it pissing people off, but those shows he wasn't getting paid more than a couple hundred bucks. by this point and time i feel people should realize they are paying for the music and the mask, and because of how he has built himself there is always the possibility for the great twist that the real doom has never actually performed ever and is super lowkey, which would be awesome imo.

your sUch a brainwashed dicksucker to be condoning that shit

damn people are such sheep

im a hardcore doom fan

but him using the mask

and making it all about the music, then shitting on people who want to see him

is hypocrite shit
August 29, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
damnwitless1

when did he say "it's all about the music"? That nigga makes his music and its good but if you go to a DOOM show expecting to actually see the real DOOM you're just playing yourself because you should have seen it coming. Even if it is hypocrite shit that doesn't make it any less brilliant or villainous. Him continuing to pull this shit is a perfect example of the sort of avant garde nihilism we all like the nigga for anyway so if anything just take this as a precaution not to expect to see DOOM at his own shows (LOL)

August 29, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
Jay_Bird

that nigga lose fans everytime he does that shit

and right now
losing fans in a recession will seal your faith

your just too much of a dickriding groupie to realize its fucked up

i never been to a doom show, and wont go since i know he still pulling this shit

you see how that works

someone who never been to a show wont spend there money because of shit like this
August 29, 2012 @ 09:32 PM
Djarum

If anything, DOOM is getting more popular. For the few fans he loses, he probably gains even more due to the publicity. Like damnwitless said, this is the kind of stuff people like DOOM for anyway, so I seriously doubt it's going to hurt his career.

If it were a money issue, do you think he'd be doing this shit? Obviously he doesn't care if people stop paying to come to shows...

Please login first to reply.