Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 27, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
Thibault

November 27, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
Dino Spumoni

I saw some people here talking Converge, anyone checked that new album?? such a blast once again these guys fail to deliver anything below genius...

Also i dont know if theres people here that fuck with the stuff beyond hardcore / punk etc.., like grindcore, maybe a tash of deathmetal now and then?

anyhow if you do, this one is a must both for the audio and the video too..

when they link your clip to Kubrick then u know ur on to something good hha

Late, I know, but grindcore is my shit. Pig Destroyer rules.
December 10, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
primelore

pig ddestroyer is playing on saturday here
December 10, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
camargon

@trolos714 I love STYG mate. They don't come around in Australia that often tho
January 8, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
sweettits

Any Hoax fans here?
Or even Titlefight/Joycemanor/Summervacation/ACxDC/TrashTalk fans?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7iIrUup6-Y
January 8, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
sweettits

I consider Joyce punk as well tbh but w/e. They played their cover of Midnight Service at the Mutter Museum last night, so rad
I saw them a few weeks before you did, definitely one of the best shows I've been to
also ..you won't believe how many people were chanting the lyrics to Midnight Service
January 8, 2013 @ 07:03 AM
sweettits

Anyone here been to FYF fest?
January 8, 2013 @ 12:15 PM
Hunter

Dag Nasty killed it last week.
January 8, 2013 @ 02:40 PM
crushtina

Expire and Rotting Out tour will be insane for sure. Also, any of you listen to Bleak Reality or Survival? Both seriously good bands from Northern England. Bleak Reality is like Stay Cold era TUI, and Survival are a lot like old school Righteous Jams. Definitely recommend both their latest records.

Off topic, I'm doing a dissertation/thesis on streetwear branding, and I know this isn't the best thread for it but I've been reading the forums trying to grasp the different cultures, music and activities that streetwear consumers are into. I've recently noticed over the past few years that streetwear is getting more popular within the hardcore punk scene, in the UK anyway. What sort of brands do you guys prefer, Stussy, Obey or any independent labels? How involved are you in terms of buying these brands? Do you see a lot of it in your local scenes, amongst your friends or is this something that is an interest independent of music? 

Would be good to get some feedback on this. Please don't be a dick about it, this stuff is pretty time-consuming and I just want to see your opinions, views on streetwear branding etc. Thanks!
January 8, 2013 @ 05:39 PM
Analog Fantom

Expire and Rotting Out tour will be insane for sure. Also, any of you listen to Bleak Reality or Survival? Both seriously good bands from Northern England. Bleak Reality is like Stay Cold era TUI, and Survival are a lot like old school Righteous Jams. Definitely recommend both their latest records.

Off topic, I'm doing a dissertation/thesis on streetwear branding, and I know this isn't the best thread for it but I've been reading the forums trying to grasp the different cultures, music and activities that streetwear consumers are into. I've recently noticed over the past few years that streetwear is getting more popular within the hardcore punk scene, in the UK anyway. What sort of brands do you guys prefer, Stussy, Obey or any independent labels? How involved are you in terms of buying these brands? Do you see a lot of it in your local scenes, amongst your friends or is this something that is an interest independent of music? 

Would be good to get some feedback on this. Please don't be a dick about it, this stuff is pretty time-consuming and I just want to see your opinions, views on streetwear branding etc. Thanks!
I've definitely notice more and more kids wearing streetwear at shows. It's like it went from camo shorts and band tees to supreme shirts and expensive jeans. I think its kids getting into new stuff and growing tastes. Personally, I like rebel 8 because of the artwork behind, it's not just text on a tee shirt.

http://soundcloud.com/analog-fantom

January 8, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
sweettits

you won't believe how many swaggots ( supreme wearing,diamond lifing, OF dickriding kids) at the last trash talk show I was at
January 8, 2013 @ 11:53 PM
NZOO

you won't believe how many swaggots ( supreme wearing,diamond lifing, OF dickriding kids) at the last trash talk show I was at
You shouldve expected that lol these guys only known because of being on that label. Music been weak..

Don't badmind me.

January 9, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
sweettits

You shouldve expected that lol these guys only known because of being on that label. Music been weak..
I was expecting it no doubt, nowadays, I know some people who only like trash talk because its on that label and when I show them some other similar hardcore band, they hate it. At that show,got out of my car and immediately saw some guy wearing a diamond life crew neck walking to the venue, just looking at the line got me face palming
January 9, 2013 @ 04:05 PM
crushtina

I was expecting it no doubt, nowadays, I know some people who only like trash talk because its on that label and when I show them some other similar hardcore band, they hate it. At that show,got out of my car and immediately saw some guy wearing a diamond life crew neck walking to the venue, just looking at the line got me face palming
Yeah, the "Trash Wang" thing is reaaaally cringeworthy. 
January 9, 2013 @ 05:02 PM
SilvioDante

I've definitely notice more and more kids wearing streetwear at shows. It's like it went from camo shorts and band tees to supreme shirts and expensive jeans. I think its kids getting into new stuff and growing tastes. Personally, I like rebel 8 because of the artwork behind, it's not just text on a tee shirt.
I always had my supreme shit on deck during early days when if you didnt have a band shirt people thought you where some hip hop dude at a wrong show lol.

Mongoloids, harmsway, piece by piece and black breath is what im currently listening too.
January 9, 2013 @ 06:30 PM
Analog Fantom

I always had my supreme shit on deck during early days when if you didnt have a band shirt people thought you where some hip hop dude at a wrong show lol.

Mongoloids, harmsway, piece by piece and black breath is what im currently listening too.
the latest black breath record is crushing

http://soundcloud.com/analog-fantom

January 10, 2013 @ 12:00 PM
jaimeybased1017

OG FTFD.
January 10, 2013 @ 12:03 PM
jaimeybased1017

January 10, 2013 @ 12:04 PM
jaimeybased1017

One of the best to ever do it Have Heart. RIP
January 10, 2013 @ 12:35 PM
jaimeybased1017

Parkway Drive
January 11, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
trolos714

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

January 11, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
trolos714

@jaimeybased1017 I fucking love Parkway Drive. I hate that they never tour here in the states sad

January 11, 2013 @ 04:02 AM
trolos714

@trolos714 I love STYG mate. They don't come around in Australia that often tho
They come from the same town I'm from. They are one of my favorite hardcore bands.

January 14, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
walletx

www.homageband.bandcamp.com

January 14, 2013 @ 05:12 PM
SilvioDante

One of the best to ever do it Have Heart. RIP
Flew from L.A to boston to see this last show. Best fucking night and heart breaking sad Also went out to Champions last show fucking good bands calling it quits kills me.
January 14, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
blutspender

Not exactly Punk hardcore but I really enjoy VILLAINS from Illinois. Very low guitar tuning and very bouncy
January 16, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
ybzoc

Thoughts on the new Bad Religion album?
January 18, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
trolos714

Is no one excited about the tour I just posted?! The Ghost Inside, Stick To Your Guns, and Rotting Out!? 

January 18, 2013 @ 12:45 AM
trolos714

January 21, 2013 @ 05:23 AM
slap

Not hardcore, but this guy has talented vocals, super versatile! Also from 336, NC!

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Please login first to reply.