Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 17, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
Thibault

Any Punk Hardcore/Emo heads on this forum. If there are then we can discuss bands and shows here. Some of the stuff I've listened to lately:

August 17, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
NZOO

search button...

Don't badmind me.

August 18, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
trolos714

Hopefully this thread will be more active. In the mean time i'll leave this here

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

August 18, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
Thibault

search button...

oh my bad b, just found the old one, oh well smile

Hopefully this thread will be more active. In the mean time i'll leave this here

^good stuff, dat ghost inside always delivers cool
August 20, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
Thibault

R.I.P.
August 20, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
jacobsever

Gonna use this thread to vent my frustration of the Trash Talk/Odd Future friendship.
I've been into Trash Talk since their demo, and seem them multiple times. But I feel like if I go see them now a days, I'm going to have to deal with hundreds of stupid kids that only know about them through Odd Future. Shit will get way annoying.

Anyway, moving to LA in a few days, hopefully I'll be able to catch some cool shows out there. My town's scene has been completely dead for the past year or so.

August 24th in LA I'll be seeing these guys.

August 20, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
guyitsmathew

subscribed, yo op you go to shows around south florida probably right?

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

August 20, 2012 @ 09:07 AM
trolos714

@jacobsever There are A LOT of hardcore shows in LA dude. Tons of bands are from here. Even though I'm from the OC. If you're in to that kind of music you'll find a lot of it here.

August 20, 2012 @ 12:40 PM
negiwolf

some stuff ive been listening to lately. nice thread will be reading 'n' posting

sleepingtherapy.tumblr.com

August 20, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
tickle

Been went to dat Acacia Strain x Terror x Harms Way show. New xibalba and black breath is ill
August 20, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
Thibault

Yeah b, The Talent Farm is whats getting the best shit as far as the music I'm into lately but I go to Culture Room/Revolution/Churchills when necessary
August 21, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
guyitsmathew

Yeah b, The Talent Farm is whats getting the best shit as far as the music I'm into lately but I go to Culture Room/Revolution/Churchills when necessary

yeah i go there all the time shit is always poppin over there
i like churchills a lot too

August 21, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
Thibault

pissed about missing basements farewell show at ttf, but they got some good stuff coming up and title fight in november

August 21, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
guyitsmathew

pissed about missing basements farewell show at ttf, but they got some good stuff coming up and title fight in november

yeah i went to that, i dont really like basement so much but i wanted to see daylight and dead end path

hell yea title fight is fire as fuck, i remember they came the first time down here to some venue called the goo in 09 or 10 i think and then again at culture room and then again at ttf a year ago i believe

good to know someone elses rides to shows down here on this forum, i know another poster on here from miami also goes to shows too

August 21, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
Thibault

dead end path is too legit and TF is one of my favorite acts right now, can't wait for that floral green. and ttf pops off, i remember the last show i went to at culture room you couldn't even get up on stage cause of security

and yeah b good to know theres some south florida hc heads on here
August 21, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
trolos714

@vlexvnder-2 Title Fight is sick af. Saw them at warped and they killed it along with..

August 21, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
99%Shit

I'm not really into the music any more, but I think I'd have a good time at the Toronto show. Haven't seen MW in years, and ND would definitely be one to check off the list(I haven't been to a grind show in tiiiiiime). And despite many chances to see Dayglo, I just never have.

narsha.narsha.narsha

August 21, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
jacobsever

What is the most violent show you guys have been to? Heaviest band/hardest mosh/etc.

I think seeing Foundation/Shai Halud in Florida was pretty damn intense. Some fights broke out.
Most Weekend Nachos shows get pretty crazy.

August 21, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
workaholic

What is the most violent show you guys have been to? Heaviest band/hardest mosh/etc..

I went to a trash talk show at a skatepark it was cool people jumping off the ramps
Into the crowd with a pit going on. Definitely not most violent but went to another show in another skatepark they had show where the riot police coming in.

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

August 21, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
jacobsever

Me headwalking at a local band's final show. I was in a polo and flip flops. Don't care.

August 21, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
slap

Not punk hardcore, but I've been getting back into my screamo lately.
Some bullet for my valentine and whitechapel...
I kid, I kid. Been listening to suis La lune, pg 99 and piano becomes the teeth.

I live in LA and only went to two shows last year.
Someone, go to shows with me!

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

August 21, 2012 @ 07:44 AM
jacobsever

I kid, I kid. Been listening to suis La lune, pg 99 and piano becomes the teeth.

I'll go dude. I'm moving to LA this week and I don't know anybody there. Are there any screamo shows out there? I used to be way into it back in high school. Daitro, La Quiete, Circle Takes The Square, Ampere, Danse Macabre, Storm the Bastille, Usurp Synapse, Neil Perry, etc etc.

August 21, 2012 @ 03:28 PM
Thibault

@vlexvnder-2 Title Fight is sick af. Saw them at warped and they killed it along with..

Warped actually had a good lineup this year with TF and all the pop punk bands they had. Damn haven't listened to ETID in a minute, that new cd is fiya flames cool

@jacobsever Damn Daitro, I remember they played a shitty small house show down here one time when I was in high school and they were the best band by far. Great european screamo if you ever got to see them
August 21, 2012 @ 03:50 PM
guyitsmathew

What is the most violent show you guys have been to? Heaviest band/hardest mosh/etc.

I think seeing Foundation/Shai Halud in Florida was pretty damn intense. Some fights broke out.

first time tui and cruel hand came to the talent farm with forfeit
forfeit was so crazy live too bad they broke up

i saw magrudergrind and eyehategod a couple months ago too shit was crazy too

August 21, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
trolos714

I'll go dude. I'm moving to LA this week and I don't know anybody there. Are there any screamo shows out there? I used to be way into it back in high school. Daitro, La Quiete, Circle Takes The Square, Ampere, Danse Macabre, Storm the Bastille, Usurp Synapse, Neil Perry, etc etc.

There are plenty of hardcore, and screamo shows out here. And I would go to a lot more shows if I had people to go with sad. Also Pianos become the teeth is a dope ass band. Saw them with Touche Amore, and La Dispute not too long ago.

August 21, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
trolos714

I've seen the ghost inside twice, and on both occasions it was crazy af.

August 22, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
threesicksteez

All Bets Off- Catharsis bay legends !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_4BY4KFiHQ

The Freeze- Talking Bombs boston hardcore
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTtoxsMdrfg
August 22, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
workaholic

Hasta La Muerte is a sicc album. Xibalba making good shit.

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

August 22, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
xdylanx

I always see skramz shows in or around LA being posted. You South Florida dudes going to this?

Maruta is sick and broke up before I moved down here.
August 22, 2012 @ 01:15 PM
Dino Spumoni

Any Converge fans in here?

Please login first to reply.